What's new

Turkish PM’s ‘Zionist’ comment sparks international outcry

Annnddd the points about truth, wisdom, and justice passed you by. You may put Erdogan down but armed with the Mavi Marmara affair he can manipulate you any way he wants, yes? There isn't any better reason for you to champion Israel than to regain your own freedom from such chains, is there?
It isn't about me or him. The fact is that 9 Turkish citizens were killed and Israel didn't have the courtesy to apologize. This doesn't have anything to do with the political affairs of the prime minister. This is an insult towards our nation and Israel won't get away with it.
Military option against Israel? are you tripping?

You call it murder we call it self defense
I don't give a sh.t what you're calling it. Happened on your watch, your responsibility. You'll pay for it, one way or another.

I don't give a sh.t what you're calling it. Happened on your watch, your responsibility. You'll pay for it, one way or another.

And what that one way might be, or the another? :omghaha:

Let me tell you guys what is going to happen: Israel will apologize and the only reason why it haven't so far is because it won't change anything due to Turkey's third condition about lifting the blockade. If only an apology were enough for Turkish government in order to normalize the relations, be sure that Israel would've done that already. But keeping the tension high with Israel is obviously serving Erdogan's interests, so...

It isn't about me or him. The fact is that 9 Turkish citizens were killed and Israel didn't have the courtesy to apologize.
That's because Israel has nothing to apologize for; the mission of the passengers who attacked the Israeli soldiers was premeditated murder and the video evidence proves it. What a Turk says or feels doesn't change that. Israel apologizing for its soldiers lawful and proper conduct would be tantamount to Israel apologizing for defending itself from enemies engaged in trying to destroy the nation. Do you feel comfortable endorsing genocide and handing that burden down to your children?

This doesn't have anything to do with the political affairs of the prime minister. This is an insult towards our nation and Israel won't get away with it.
Which is precisely why you can be manipulated by him now! The whole "insult" thing wouldn't wash in the West, at least not in America, and Israel of course is insulted every day and doesn't think about revenge for it. But you...Isn't Erdogan brilliant, to know opponents like you so well?

You can either accept he's pulling your string or work to grow yourself and your nation out of it. Which will it be? It was Erdogan himself who pledged humility and to serve all Turks whether they voted for him or not - are you going to hold him to that pledge, yes or no?

As if i give a shוt what you call it, it was actually Turkish responsibility not to send Islamists nut cases to the flotilla sailing from turkey, but since Turks have Islamist government this what happened. You turks are the one who will pay for it, one way only :lol:

Let me tell you guys what is going to happen: Israel will apologize and the only reason why it haven't so far is because it won't change anything due to Turkey's third condition about lifting the blockade. If only an apology were enough for Turkish government in order to normalize the relations, be sure that Israel would've done that already. But keeping the tension high with Israel is obviously serving Erdogan's interests, so...

Turkey is irrelevant to Israel, suck it up turk, no apology no compensation. Turks seems to have megalomania syndrome, while being a third world country.

That's because Israel has nothing to apologize for; the mission of the passengers who attacked the Israeli soldiers was premeditated murder and the video evidence proves it. What a Turk says or feels doesn't change that. Israel apologizing for its soldiers lawful and proper conduct would be tantamount to Israel apologizing for defending itself from enemies engaged in trying to destroy the nation. Do you feel comfortable endorsing genocide and handing that burden down to your children?
They should think about it when they were raiding Mavi Marmara with lethal weapons. I hate to repeat myself but I'll do so anyway. I don't give a fvck about the excuses they make, they wanted to send a message and we have received it what'll happen now is that Turkish Armed forces will spend a couple of decades preparing for a regional conflict and when we're done with them they'll be in a worse situation than Greece now.

Turkey aint doing SQUAT, if Israel does not appologize.
Even if Israeli politicians were to take a huge sh*t on the Turkish flag in front of camera, as a response to Turkish demands of apologizing, Turkey will do nothing. Absolutely nothing. A resounding zilch. Nada.

The end.

what has syria done to turkey to get invaded by it? in contract israel killed turks in flotilla, believe me, if UK or france or any country in EU had got attacked they would have considered it attack on their nation and dealt like one

well if this islamist regime was more friendly to israel than the ones you mentioned i think you would have preferred the islamists

Us navy ship got attaced once, nothing happened

Turkey is irrelevant to Israel, suck it up turk, no apology no compensation. Turks seems to have megalomania syndrome, while being a third world country.

Turkey is relevant for every single country in the region, we're the boss b*****, suck it up. After your crying commandos, apology will be the second humiliation that fanboys like you shall experience :)

Turkey is relevant for every single country in the region, we're the boss b*****, suck it up. After your crying commandos, apology will be the second humiliation that fanboys like you shall experience :)

Bosses dont bitсh around but that is all what Erdogan is doing :omghaha: Zionism is this Israel is that yada yada blah blah, pathetic.... Where are your action Turk? you are a laughing stock of Muslim world

They should think about it when they were raiding Mavi Marmara with lethal weapons. I hate to repeat myself but I'll do so anyway. I don't give a fvck about the excuses they make -
Israel cites no excuses for properly following international law. Turkey, however - or at least Erdogan personally - has excuses to make about enabling its citizens to violate international law (resisting proper boarding) and attempt murder.

You're not upset that what Erdogan has done is an insult to the intelligence of you and every other Turkish citizen?

they wanted to send a message and we have received it what'll happen now is that Turkish Armed forces will spend a couple of decades preparing for a regional conflict and when we're done with them they'll be in a worse situation than Greece now.
Whether you were an opponent of Erdogan before, you're an ally now, joining him in common hatred that seems to be the glue that so many Muslims accept nowadays. You're in effect threatening your legal rights - for if Erdo can get away with being an accomplice to murdering Israelis, why shouldn't he do any less to Turks who have so much less power to oppose his government?

Are you going to continue to boil and bubble at Zionists or save it for your true enemies?

As if i give a shוt what you call it, it was actually Turkish responsibility not to send Islamists nut cases to the flotilla sailing from turkey, but since Turks have Islamist government this what happened. You turks are the one who will pay for it, one way only :lol:

Your tiny county is in no position to tell us suck it up. While this "3rd world county" has power to send you to the stone age.

You turks are the one who will pay for it, one way only :lol:
if LegionnairE is representative then I don't think any Jew is going to have to lift a finger to "make Turks pay", so to speak; like Pharaoh, they're crafting their own bitter fate.

Israel cites no excuses for properly following international law. Turkey, however - or at least Erdogan personally - has excuses to make about enabling its citizens to violate international law (resisting proper boarding) and attempt murder.

Then Turkish military have the right to board a civilian American ship while sailing on international waters. If its passengers show some resistance we can kill them right?

Bosses dont bitсh around but that is all what Erdogan is doing :omghaha: Zionism is this Israel is that yada yada blah blah, pathetic.... Where are your action Turk? you are a laughing stock of Muslim world

As i said, such remarks serves his interests. What kind of actions would satisfy you?

Back
Top Bottom