What's new

Turkish PM’s ‘Zionist’ comment sparks international outcry

People say it, you do it :lol: Remember Japan ;)

Any way, Erdogan is just pumping his regular rhetoric. He can afford it since both US and Israel needs Turkey coming period.

I think he made a mistake by doing a direct attack on zionism. He should have been more diplomatic and criticized Israeli foreign policy instead of doing an attack on their ideology but hey Jews did the same with Islam. Direct attack on ideology.

Yes, my favorite joker was our former president George Bush, it was a sad day for us, when he became president.

Nobody forgot what happened. But i don't see how whining about zionism helps things :) If he really cared we'd be REALLY going after Israel.

...While the Jewish community in Turkey made it known that they will do all they can to help the Erdogan government heal the wounds with Israel, it’s unclear as to what they can do. When Erdogan appealed for their help in making Israel concede to Turkish demands for the cease-fire between Israel and Hamas in the latest Gaza crisis, he said, “[Turkey’s Jews] have connections there, and they should make use of these connections, because they know very well about the position we are in right now.”

Rafael Sadi told Al-Monitor that this was a puzzling statement, asking, “Is he implying that if we cannot help to reach a cease-fire that we should carry the burden of the ongoing fighting?”
“If he really believes that Turkey’s Jews had so much influence [over politicians], why didn’t he listen to our warnings before the Mavi Marmara set sail toward Gaza?” asked Sadi. “Why did he make such a special effort to sever the ties between Israel and Turkey? The Turkish Red Crescent was then delivering the humanitarian aid to Gaza and it still does. If the issue is the lifting of the Gaza blockade, then he should have found a way to control and prevent the free flow of arms into Gaza.”

Zali De Toledo, chairman of the Association of Turkish Jews in Israel, strongly agrees, and argues that the Erdogan government intentionally took steps to harm the relationship with Israel. “It’s Erdogan who really needs to apologize to us for breaking the long-lasting friendship between our two countries,” she told Al-Monitor.

Yet Erdogan’s call to Turkey’s Jews also showed the limits of his diplomacy because he no longer has state-to-state leverage. He is therefore attempting to use the Jewish community in Turkey as an instrument, and that puts the Turkish Jewish community under a difficult spotlight.

Read more: Turkish Intelligence Service Targets Jewish Population - Al-Monitor: the Pulse of the Middle East

I'm not sleep , I can see what you can't see , most of nation would fall and collapse if they face some thing we faced in all of this years but we are still stand and have hope for tomorrows ... but our nation have some specific that keep people together in harsh days ...

put turkey in the same situation and you will fall apart in less than three month and all of your bullshits and big words won't help you .......

any way , if your PM act like recep ivedick in our beloved region and have no real foreign policy , it is not my problem ....

Your comment is totally groundless and BHs for me who know well iran and iranian people.

just ask you some Questions. if you could reply them honestly please.

Which Leader of the world is most popular in Iran?. Erdogan or Ahmadinajad?
Which country of the world most popular among iranian people? .is that turkey or not?
How many popularity of Ahmadinajad under 20 % among people in iran?

no one could dare talking about politic matters in iran beacuse of fear of regime. But all people and freinds that trusted us to express theirself in Iran exposed their appreciations and admirations about Turkey and Erdogan..Even some of them were officiers...Majority of Iranis are full of desperations and very pessimist about future.

Iran with N.Korea are most brutal counrty againist any opponent ideas..any critizism againist regime result with lie in prisons for years or exterminate through torture, executions etc...

Irani regime could control people anly through fierce crackdowns. Regime utilize every fierce methods of exterminations againist opponents.

i always say, there are very darkness days waiting for iran. iran has no any bright future. Iran most probably will be divided into ethnic states in the future.
Mullahs are plagues not only for iranians also for all neighbouring muslim countries.

This has nothing to do with Turkey's Islamism - In fact it is a deeply secular nation. Him criticizing Zionism, a theocratic philosophy is an extension of Turkey's decades old position.

Which Leader of the world is most popular in Iran?. Erdogan or Ahmadinajad?
Which country of the world most popular among iranian people? .is that turkey or not?
How many popularity of Ahmadinajad under 20 % among people in iran?

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/turkey...rks-international-outcry-4.html#ixzz2MYH5RvCd
1-Well , Ahmadi nejad is his end of presidential term , so his popularity is lowest state ( just like most of president and in their last days - and this isn't only about Iran ) , but I can say , most of Iranian have no love for Erdogan so Ahmadinejad is still pouplar among Iranian , and I still think he was right about some issue but some his partners and friends are assholes .....
except some pan Turks ....
2-for sure it is not Turkey .... most of Iranian don't really like another countries ... but some western worshiper love USA .... well , pan turks are another story ...
3-that has nothing with you .... and I really didn't go and ask them ...
no one could dare talking about politic matters in iran beacuse of fear of regime. But all people and freinds that trusted us to express theirself in Iran exposed their appreciations and admirations about Turkey and Erdogan..Even some of them were officiers...Majority of Iranis are full of desperations and very pessimist about future.
bullshits ... they are free to talk but they are not free to act as western puppets .... and isn't this ironic !? you are talking like you are an Iranian ....
Iranian people shown their faith on IRI in 22 Bahman ... unless you pop up and say Iranian did it only for some juice and cake .....
Iran with N.Korea are most brutal counrty againist any opponent ideas..any critizism againist regime result with lie in prisons for years or exterminate through torture, executions etc...
You are free to believe what you want and I can't force you to change your idea .... simply I can tell you that you are wrong ..... any way , which country has most prisoner journalist in world !?
Irani regime could control people only through fierce crackdowns. Regime utilize every fierce methods of exterminations againist opponents.
another fantasy bulletin from you ....
i always say, there are very darkness days waiting for iran. iran has no any bright future. Iran most probably will be divided into ethnic states in the future.
Mullahs are plagues not only for iranians also for all neighbouring muslim countries.
and in the end you showing your real face ....

anyway , your post wasn't an answer to my comment , Turk hypocrisy toward west and Zionism is well known ( you bashing on them in public and sleep with them in hidden ) ... and don't try to change subject .... you Turk murdering Kurd in eastern of turkey and in the same time supporting and arming and training other groups ( FSA) in western south of your country publicly , you deny Armenian genocide and in the same time whining about Syrian people .... you beating West in level of hypocrisy ....

Zali De Toledo, chairman of the Association of Turkish Jews in Israel, strongly agrees, and argues that the Erdogan government intentionally took steps to harm the relationship with Israel. “It’s Erdogan who really needs to apologize to us for breaking the long-lasting friendship between our two countries,” she told Al-Monitor.
Erdo has a LOT to apologize for but believe me it's not one of those cases. You average Turkish citizen gave a crap about Erdo's crocodile tears for Palestine or his stunt at Davos? Hell no

Israel is the one who wiped it's *** with the peace in the first place. They've killed our people, they'll pay for it. One way or another.
This has nothing to do with Turkey's Islamism - In fact it is a deeply secular nation. Him criticizing Zionism, a theocratic philosophy is an extension of Turkey's decades old position.
Yeah, point well made. Turkey is a secular country but Erdo's political party represents a religious faction so it's a hypocrite statement.

which country has most prisoner journalist in world !?

A- If a person has bombs or weapons, this person is guilty.
B- If a person is a member of PKK/KCK Terrorist Organization, this person is guilty.

The PKK is listed as a terrorist organization internationally by a number of states and organizations, including United Nations, NATO, the United States and the European Union.

A or B cannot be a journalist? :rofl::omghaha::rofl::cheesy::rofl::omghaha:

2013 http://www.hurriyet.com.tr/planet/22485089.asp

19102224.jpg

And what that one way might be, or the another? :omghaha:
Diplomatic way and the militaristic one, with a nation who can't even apologize for a murder committed by their soldiers I assume you know which way this is going to.

Erdo has a LOT to apologize for but believe me it's not one of those cases. You average Turkish citizen gave a crap about Erdo's crocodile tears for Palestine or his stunt at Davos? Hell no

Israel is the one who wiped it's *** with the peace in the first place. They've killed our people, they'll pay for it. One way or another.
Annnddd the points about truth, wisdom, and justice passed you by. You may put Erdogan down but armed with the Mavi Marmara affair he can manipulate you any way he wants, yes? There isn't any better reason for you to champion Israel than to regain your own freedom from such chains, is there?

1-Well , Ahmadi nejad is his end of presidential term , so his popularity is lowest state ( just like most of president and in their last days - and this isn't only about Iran ) , but I can say , most of Iranian have no love for Erdogan so Ahmadinejad is still pouplar among Iranian , and I still think he was right about some issue but some his partners and friends are assholes .....
except some pan Turks ....
2-for sure it is not Turkey .... most of Iranian don't really like another countries ... but some western worshiper love USA .... well , pan turks are another story ...
3-that has nothing with you .... and I really didn't go and ask them ...

bullshits ... they are free to talk but they are not free to act as western puppets .... and isn't this ironic !? you are talking like you are an Iranian ....
Iranian people shown their faith on IRI in 22 Bahman ... unless you pop up and say Iranian did it only for some juice and cake .....

You are free to believe what you want and I can't force you to change your idea .... simply I can tell you that you are wrong ..... any way , which country has most prisoner journalist in world !?

another fantasy bulletin from you ....

and in the end you showing your real face ....

Aghaye Twillight; i have no problem with people of iran. i have freinds there and love whole iranians.. that is why many times i went to there and now have intention to visit iran by my car next this summer again..

im no mistaken in any things i said about iran...i just said what i witnessed with my own eyes,ears and mind. So, in fact im sorry for iranian live under these politic,economic and social conditions. Iranians have no deserved to be ruled under such regime.

in respect of freedom and democracy, comparing iran to Turkey is no different copmaring of hell and heaven even thoughTurkey isnot 100% a free and democratic country.

iranians could only freely talk about what are not opposite to regime ideologia.. As an aordinary citizen, you cant critisize regime even on internet inside border of iran.

as for stats. related to journalists.. there is no any journalist jailed due to freedom of statement or opposition againist government...You can swear or curse any politician or Erdogan. atmost you may be legaly penalized with some fine..

many of arrested so called journalists had fake press ID. Some of one accused of being involvment in military coup attempt with some officers and generals aganist governmnet..the others accused of being in armed attacks linked with PKK and other marginals orgs. aganinst S.forces.

but many of them gradually were released by the court.

* If "Zionist Israel" is good and acceptable to whole world why cant be "Islamic Turkey"?
* If "Nuclear Israel" is acceptable to USA and West, why cant be "Nuclear Korea" & "Nuclear Iran"?

Turkey's majority are Muslims, and they have elected this man as their PM. It's their will and wish what system they want in their country.

Israel is a headache and danger to humanity & peace of the world. This artificial country (being fed by USA and West) will one day be a page of history. That day will bring peace to holy land.

A- If a person has bombs or weapons, this person is guilty.
B- If a person is a member of PKK/KCK Terrorist Organization, this person is guilty.

The PKK is listed as a terrorist organization internationally by a number of states and organizations, including United Nations, NATO, the United States and the European Union.

A or B cannot be a journalist? :rofl::omghaha::rofl::cheesy::rofl::omghaha:

2013 ‘Gazeteciler için en büyük hapishane’ - Hürriyet PLANET

19102224.jpg

don't tell me these crapes .... every person knew Europe and USA have double standards and they only seek their own benefits ....

anyway , I never like any separatist group in ME .... but when you try to talk , think about what you want say ... other can answer your words with the same manner ...

Diplomatic way and the militaristic one, with a nation who can't even apologize for a murder committed by their soldiers I assume you know which way this is going to.

Military option against Israel? are you tripping?

You call it murder we call it self defense

Back
Top Bottom