What's new

Turkish PM’s ‘Zionist’ comment sparks international outcry

Turkish PM’s is a drama queen. He became the laughing stock of the west. I think most of the turrks disagree with him& Most of the turkish newspapers attack him.

Your words are directly emanated from your heart, Erdogan is still the most popular leader in Turkey and will fetch more than 50% votes again in coming election. The whole lot of western leaders from, Merkel to Kerry, are queuing up to meet him in Ankara.
Actually he is softening up the platform for other world leaders in West & East to criticize Zionism along Israeli actions. In my view Israel is losing its discretionary position of “spoiled child” of the West.

and even in this state , our nation is better than yours ....

No, you are not and don't turn this post in to a **** race.

Turkish PM’s is a drama queen. He became the laughing stock of the west. I think most of the turrks disagree with him& Most of the turkish newspapers attack him.

His words carries more weight than your PM. Most of the turks agree with him and no most of the turkish newspaper don't attack him. Stop with baseless accusations. :wave:

and even in this state , our nation is better than yours ....

For medieval minded fanatics like you, failed state of Iran is of course a paradise.

Our nation is better than yours he says :)

everybody fears this little country israel.
if you muslim ummah is so afraid of tiny little jewish country.
then why not invade it???
Are you the most intelligent Indian here?
How can you invade a country you fear?

Sure you are, What ever makes you sleep better :)

I'm not sleep , I can see what you can't see , most of nation would fall and collapse if they face some thing we faced in all of this years but we are still stand and have hope for tomorrows ... but our nation have some specific that keep people together in harsh days ...

put turkey in the same situation and you will fall apart in less than three month and all of your bullshits and big words won't help you .......

any way , if your PM act like recep ivedick in our beloved region and have no real foreign policy , it is not my problem ....

Sure you are, What ever makes you sleep better :)

I'm not sleep , I can see what you can't see , most of nation would fall and collapse if they face some thing we faced in all of this years but we are still stand and have hope for tomorrows ... but our nation have some specific that keep people together in harsh days ...

put turkey in the same situation and you will fall apart in less than three month and all of your bullshits and big words won't help you .......

any way , if your PM act like recep ivedick in our beloved region and have no real foreign policy , it is not my problem ....

Nobody forgot what happened. But i don't see how whining about zionism helps things :) If he really cared we'd be REALLY going after Israel. Please ...We can't even invade a small country like Syria

Frankly because Erdo is a puss :)

I think Turkiye needs to focus on economy and defense even a small skirmish with Syria can hurt Turkish economy. No need to play emotions gecmis olsun.

Warm milk is also good for sleeping well, Perhaps you should use that insted of your usual naive minded bullcrap comments :)

I'm not surprised with the whole outcry. When so many closed-minds are brainwashed into thinking that criticizing Zionism/Israel is a crime then this is exactly what we should expect.

I congratulate Erdogan on voicing the need to criminalize Islamophobia. It really is similar to anti-Semitism and other forms of hatred. This is something Pakistan needs to support whole-heartedly.

Turkish PM is a joke.

I want to hear him say..."Let's wipe Israel of the map" :lol:

Secretary Kerry Delivers Remarks With Turkish Foreign Minister Davutoglu

Last edited by a moderator:
Turkish PM is a joke.

I want to hear him say..."Let's wipe Israel of the map" :lol:

People say it, you do it :lol: Remember Japan ;)

Any way, Erdogan is just pumping his regular rhetoric. He can afford it since both US and Israel needs Turkey coming period.

I think he made a mistake by doing a direct attack on zionism. He should have been more diplomatic and criticized Israeli foreign policy instead of doing an attack on their ideology but hey Jews did the same with Islam. Direct attack on ideology.

Erdogan says, what the most people think about Israel and Zionism! The problem is, lots of western media are controlled by jewish.

Israel is alone against muslim world in the region so using western media to increase Islamophobia in Western countries. Most well known agencies such as CNN, NewYorkTimes, BBC are being controlled by Jews. Also we have learnt that UN leader is a puppet of USA in this incident. If USA and it's own organization leader bark, it become an international outcry. lol

Turkey is a very clever player in International diplomacy, now it seems to me a premeditated comment by PM Erdogan. Is there any outcry from Europe on his comment? NO. He used the platform where Turkey was a cosponsor with Spain. It would have not been possible for any Turkish PM to say that on such a forum, say 10 years back. The thought process behind Erdogan's remark is to distinguish between Judaism & Zionism profoundly for European leadership, where Israel is already getting secluded, by declaring Zionism as crime against humanity. The stage has set in for further isolation/criticism of Israel and its policies.

Back
Top Bottom