What's new

Turkish PM’s ‘Zionist’ comment sparks international outcry

Some members are like this bitchhh in the video...

go cry baby go cry.....:girl_wacko:

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, so, according to Erdogan, Zionism is a "crime against humanity"

Zionism stands for the right of national self determination of the Jewish people. Erdogan has no problem with other nations, but the Jews must not be allowed to form a nation state. Why those jews want a state? Why should those jews be allowed self determination? The problem is, ultimately, the Jews.

In other words, this is a veiled anti semitic attack. Of course, Turkey, being a member of NATO, aspiring for EU membership, and rapidly undergoing Islamisation at the moment, has to veil his anti semitic attack as "anti zionism". Those who know what Zionism means would understand the implications of this veiled attack.

United Nations General Assembly Resolution 3379, adopted on November 10, 1975 by a vote of 72 to 35 (with 32 abstentions), "determine that Zionism is a form of racism and racial discrimination"; resolution 3379 was revoked in 1991 by UN General Assembly Resolution 4686. We all know that it was revoked in favour Madrid accord and the result of Madrid & Oslo is in front us.

I don't understand this man. He is two sided. One of his side I like, which is his Islamic side. The other I hate.

extremely racist post as expected from a turk! u people are so predictable, really. I will refrain this time. Now note how an indian brushes off such racist comments from turk with such magnanimity. Am i not merciful?
I am not trying to defend Atatwolf in this, but in what way is that insult a racist comment to towards Indian people? It just seems like a regular insult that could be aimed towards anyone. I do agree Atatwolf was out of line though.

@atatwolf if you want to challenge him. Ask him why he thinks the way he does and start a discussion from there. Or you could've just said what you said (claim versus claim, not really productive but still) minus the insulting. Insulting only shows your insecurity and makes yourself look bad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom