What's new

Turkish Land Vehicle Programs

I am waiting for the Day when Cabatli will announce on the defence forum Pakistan is getting 40-50 Turkish copters or we are getting Turkish .. Radars for Pakistan forces

In 10 years I think Turkish R&D will be really superb

When I see Turkey building anything, I feel as if this is being built in our own factories and its only matter of decision when we want to induct them. Sure, I would love to see Turkish made Atak helicopter defending our borders under our colors. Its not matter if that is available or not, its only matter of decision when we are ready to induct them and I pray it would be sooner than now.

Likely threats

Iran Tanks(Necessity of Conditions)

Are you serious?

By the time these tanks are made, bilateral trade between Iran and Turkey will be over $30bn. There's not going to be a war between the two countries, but if there is, how are you planning on using these tanks on the mountains that separate Iran and turkey?

Otokar Altay Snow Tiger !!!

karpatern800x765.jpg

Sentetik Trmilitary...

APC's carrying Multiple Stinger Launchers ?

Are you serious?

By the time these tanks are made, bilateral trade between Iran and Turkey will be over $30bn. There's not going to be a war between the two countries, but if there is, how are you planning on using these tanks on the mountains that separate Iran and turkey?

I also support good neighbourhood relations with every country including Iran in our region and I hope There will not be any difficulties between two friend country in future too. I just typed the probabilities. We can not know what future lead us.

When I see Turkey building anything, I feel as if this is being built in our own factories and its only matter of decision when we want to induct them. Sure, I would love to see Turkish made Atak helicopter defending our borders under our colors. Its not matter if that is available or not, its only matter of decision when we are ready to induct them and I pray it would be sooner than now.

I completely agree with you Graphican Bro. It is completely belong to matter of desicion between two brother country in terms of sharing the technologies one side have. Our defence programs are started maturing new so We have to wait a littile bit to see great technological cooperation agreements which will be done by our officials. Until the end of 2015-16, Most of our programs will have completed and passed to serial production phase. Hope to see great cooperations in those years...

Cabatli do you have info on the engine i hear that there will be a 1,800hp turbine engine in the works along with a 1,500hp engine.

We may Need some of these systems.

Why needs, we can make ourselves. Anza can be incorporated in such way. But better we get something else, a better one, with atleast 10-15KM range, for protection of armored formations.

Why needs, we can make ourselves. Anza can be incorporated in such way. But better we get something else, a better one, with atleast 10-15KM range, for protection of armored formations.

I have not said that we should buy these ones sir , i was talking about procuring something similar.

I think this system has its own effectiveness as you may mass produce it at home and it is a low altitude protection system against helis and low flying jets.

I think if we may go for something that can hit any target within 10-15 km would increase the vehicle size and will increase weight thus it will effect swift mobility of the vehicle.

I think what we shoud do is to come up with a similar design based on Anza MKII and mounted on an APC armed with two more launch tubes on each side. it may increase the size of the overhead load but it can be coped with by adopting a different carriage mechanism.

Imagine 200-300 of them in PA can provide a lethal punch against enemy helis and other targets which will help infentary proceed to the objective more effectively.

It can also be used for Protecting compounds and Hardware storage facilities from heli attacks etc.
What say ?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom