What's new

Turkish Land Vehicle Programs

Ammunition Respupply Vehicle Design Program !!!

Aselsan is developing automicatic munition transfer mechanism of this vehicle...

Aselsan 35mm twin barrel SPAAG

Untitled-2-3.jpg

Aselsan SPAAG Fire Control Vehicle

Aselsan-6-1.jpg

Kundagi.jpg

Last edited:
T-155 Firtina ammunition resuply vehicle will use same chassis with T-155 Firtina and It will be a similar platform with Korean K-10 ASV but workind mechanism developed by Aselsan will be different.

Aselsan-7-1.jpg

Korean K-10 !!!

Last edited by a moderator:
According to official Aselsan page, Aselsan signed an agreement with Kazakhistan to share technology of Aselsan Air defence systems, termal visions for armoured vehicles and Naval Stabilised turrets.

Aselsan.com.tr

Aselsan Air Defence Systems

aselsan-22.jpg

aselsan23.jpg

Military Technology international magazine 2010 cover !!!

miltech.jpg

Holland SWP developed by Aselsan
418.jpg

why not make it instead the real firtina?

T-155 Firtina is an howitzer to fire 155mm projectiles that Aselsan Ammunition resupply vehicles wil transfer for T-155 Firtina's. Both will use same chassis with different purposes... Both will be coordinated by an intelligent software system called ADOP 2000(Fire Support Automatisation System) and BAIKS(HAIKS) (Battery Fire Command System).

ADOP-2000
aselsan24.jpg

BAIKS
HAIKSA.jpg

Surveillance section of this software has been provided by Aselsan Falcon-EYE sight systems-ADESTIM...
Aselsan-3-2.jpg

and Land Watch Radar of ADOP team is Aselsan ARS-2000...

Aselsan-9-1.jpg

aselsan-10-1.jpg

ARS-2000 radars have been exported to Poland by Aselsan...

Last edited:
Aselsan RF Active Attack-Jamming system...

RFaktifkoreltmekaristirmasistemi.jpg

Aselsan Electronic Attack-Jamming system
AselsanED-ETsistemleri.jpg

Those are so strategic systems that Noone should reach the key codes of them !!!

As far as I know, A group of Turkish officials from SSM(Undersecretariat of Turkish Defence Industry) have charced to establish and organise the defence industry activities of Pakistan and share Naval technologies of Turkey with brother Pakistan prioritily... It has been issued one of old newspapers of Turkey...

i am very much impressed.. pakistan should learn something from turkey.. hail turkey

Oh Bhai???
Turkey has no problem in getting technology and techno help from E.U and USA......we dont have the luxury.
Look at our economy right now?
We are fighting a full scale war?not turkey..
Still we are doing a good job.......IFV,logistic vehicle,APC,ALKHALID,Alkhalid I, and now ALKHALID 2 in development,MRAPs?armoured defenders,anza series stingers,cruise missile etc........and INSHALLAH WHEN THE TALIBAN SCUM IS WIPED OUT U WILL SEE US PROSPER MORE.AMEEN

Oh Bhai???
Turkey has no problem in getting technology and techno help from E.U and USA......we dont have the luxury.

When Our programs started maturing, Pakistan will also get every type technologies and full acess to key codes...

I honestly wanted to see Pakistan taking some of Aselsan technologies now a days because It has been done by Kazakhistan. Kazakhistan has signed an agreement with Aselsan to get Air defence and stabilized gun technologies and they will start producing those systems in their own countries...

Aselsan-Roketsan Towed Low Altitude Air Defence Missile Platform
rokestan.jpg

Aselsan Fire Control Center for Towed Air defence missiles
aselsan-Roketsan-1.gif

25kkg08.jpg
t54sk3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
As far as I know, A group of Turkish officials from SSM(Undersecretariat of Turkish Defence Industry) have charced to establish and organise the defence industry activities of Pakistan and share Naval technologies of Turkey with brother Pakistan prioritily... It has been issued one of old newspapers of Turkey...

You mean establishing a naval institute like ARMERKOM in Pakistan for our Pak bros right? I remember reading somewhere about that too not long ago..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom