What's new

Turkey's Erdoan says he wants to visit Gaza

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you a joke? Even you don't know that how many Uyghurs do live in East Turkistan (not China).

Do you know these?
1. Uyghurs girls have to work lonely in different places of China. Do you know that what does this it mean for a alone girl?
2. Uyghur families can not have more than one child. If a woman is pregnant for second child, she have to make currettage even if baby at 7 months.
3. China wanted to victims' families to bullet costs which used for kill to uyghur civilians.

Do you want to learn more?
Sorry but just could not take your BS anymore.
1) Is there any official requirement that they work alone?
2) That is true for any chinese family - This requirement is not just for Uyghur Ethnic People
3) Source please.
I think comparing Israel and China is a big fallacy.China is a ally of several Islamic countries and helping them in development where as Israel is actively lobbying against Islamic Countries in DC and other capitals.Besides, there is no such thing as cultural clash between China and Muslim Countries where as it certainly looks like a clash of civilization between Israel and Muslim Countries.Look China is quite different from other countries and have strict laws but those laws are applicable for all citizens regardless of their religion, ethnicity etc..THey have their own rules and every Chinese have to comply with those rules (Does not matter if he/she is Muslim/Christian/Jew/Atheist)..The Chinese are not zionist pigs.

palestinians get up from their bed and say hey look there is israel,lets fire some rockets.
They fired THOUSANDS rockets at Israeli civilians.

and that border opened because your tiny little dictator is no more there.
Nothing has changed. All supplies still come from Israel. We would be happy if Egypt really opened its border with Gaza.

Are you a joke? Even you don't know that how many Uyghurs do live in East Turkistan (not China).

Do you know these?
1. Uyghurs girls have to work lonely in different places of China. Do you know that what does this it mean for a alone girl?
2. Uyghur families can not have more than one child. If a woman is pregnant for second child, she have to make currettage even if baby at 7 months.
3. China wanted to victims' families to bullet costs which used for kill to uyghur civilians.

Do you want to learn more?

same rules applies to han chinese people. also chinese families can not have more than one child. That is what i am saying from the begining. They have population more than 1 billion and if they do not control it they can not feed that much population.

I afree that conditions in china harsh but it is harsh for everyone. For chinese for turks etc.

About arabs, North african countries and their people are not arab. If we say arab it means the middle-east counties and their people.

lol..the guy thinks that libya,morocco,algiers are not arabs.:lol:

Nothing has changed. All supplies still come from Israel. We would be happy if Egypt really opened its border with Gaza.

thousands of rockeds killed how many israelis? 5 ? 10 ?

could you please compare civillian death caused by idf airstrikes and hezbollah rockets ?

israel killed THOUSANDS of civilians.

get the hell out of their territories,then you wouldnt have to supply them.

@avrasya

I am sorry but i dont believe that Palestinians have worst life than Uighurs. Proposing and irritate? i dont think so. We are bored than backstabber arabs and their problems. They got what they deserved.

We do not understand why always Palestininas come first and you never talk about Uighurs? Arnt they Muslim? Or did they backstab Ottoman? Why this makes you annoyed? i mean Uighur issue.. I remember we had good relation with Jews and Israel since Ottoman empire. A few boned head ruined it a few years ago. It doesnt mean Israel innocent. Israel have alot mistakes but why did we ruin this relation for Palestinians? I dont remember that arabs tried to help us when we in need. I know that Palestinian flag's mean is "Fighting Against Ottoman". Its colours are symbol of Arab rebellion.

They have trained pkk members in 80's. syria, iran and iraq are/were helping pkk and they are arab also except iran. So why do you hate Uighurs? Why do you always advocate China ? And why are you alwasy hypocrite and double standarded?

first of all watch your mouth!

I totaly support uyghur people. I can understand that they are living in harsh conditions. But i am aware that it is imposible to compare condition in gaza and uyghur region. I wrote reasons of that in my previous post. Life is hard for all chinese people it is not about ethnic grounds.

Do not try to sell ulusalcı kemalist logical fallacy here. We are not buying.

@avrasya

I dont sell enything unlike you sell dinci arab yalaka logical fallacy !!! Yes we all see you support uighurs great ... Your reason is BS .!!

I see that the truth makes you aggressive....

Sorry but just could not take your BS anymore.
1) Is there any official requirement that they work alone?
2) That is true for any chinese family - This requirement is not just for Uyghur Ethnic People
3) Source please.
I think comparing Israel and China is a big fallacy.China is a ally of several Islamic countries and helping them in development where as Israel is actively lobbying against Islamic Countries in DC and other capitals.Besides, there is no such thing as cultural clash between China and Muslim Countries where as it certainly looks like a clash of civilization between Israel and Muslim Countries.Look China is quite different from other countries and have strict laws but those laws are applicable for all citizens regardless of their religion, ethnicity etc..THey have their own rules and every Chinese have to comply with those rules (Does not matter if he/she is Muslim/Christian/Jew/Atheist)..The Chinese are not zionist pigs.

they dont like it when people are being sensitive about palestinians..they see it as a threat to their stupid pseudo-ideology kemalism.

israel killed THOUSANDS of civilians.
Nonsense. Those who join demonstratrions with shootings are not civilians.

get the hell out of their territories,then you wouldnt have to supply them.
We dont occupy a single inch of Gaza.

Wonderful Initiative by Mr Erdoğan applaud his courage and common sense to promote peace

Nonsense. Those who join demonstratrions with shootings are not civilians.

We dont occupy a single inch of Gaza.

the real non-sense is claiming that all of the israels victims are terrorists.

did i say you are occupying Gaza?

When it comes down to foreign relations, there is no such thing as an Ummah or a brotherhood of any kind. Every nation looks out for its own interest. China is no more or less of a Muslim lover than Russia or USA is. Nor does Irans commitment to the Palestians cause hold any merit. Why do Iranians have a good relationship with Russia, while Russians are slaughtering Chechens? Why do Islamic countries look the other way when dealing with Chinese repression of the Ugurs? Simple. Nations are seeking their own interests. It's all about money, trade, geopolitical and strategic assets. Ideals are only good on paper.

That said, Israel still is the biggest mistake in the modern history and should be dismantled as soon as humanly possible.

@silko

Firstly, i didnt bring up Uighur issue. i know what the topic is it !! if you read all the comments aganin you will know who started this first. Secondly, Iran were helping pkk in 80's and 90's. i dont know how old are you? but its the truth dude ...

About arabs, North african countries and their people are not arab. If we say arab it means the middle-east counties and their people.backstabing, who do you blame i dont care. But the truth is Palestinians were backstaber and their flag i/were the symbol of arab rebellion, google can help you... war, i do not start or will start a war dont worry. ( i can ask also that why do you want Turkiye/Palestine vs Israel war? )

And i ask one more time. Why do you hate Uighurs? Tell us why do you support and advocate china? or Why are you double standared?

you have to keep in mind that china is a power to be reconed with! if we stand against them we will feel some suffer in our economy. look at america. it is more based on politics than religion when it comes to china. you want your country to grow? make good relations with china!

i dont hate uighurs. i havent met one in my life, but i still love them though.

im 17 so i dont quite know the 80's!

about blaming arabs that didnt do it is wrong in my opinion. they had good ties with us. if there is arabs i love it is moroccans and egyptians mostly. i dont say i hate other arab nations, but i dont like them as much as moroccans and egyptians!

When it comes down to foreign relations, there is no such thing as an Ummah or a brotherhood of any kind. Every nation looks out for its own interest. China is no more or less of a Muslim lover than Russia or USA is. Nor does Irans commitment to the Palestians cause hold any merit. Why do Iranians have a good relationship with Russia, while Russians are slaughtering Chechens? Why do Islamic countries look the other way when dealing with Chinese repression of the Ugurs? Simple. Nations are seeking their own interesst. It's all about money, trade, geopolitical and strategic assets. Ideals are only good on paper.

That said, Israel still is the biggest mistake in the modern history and should be dismantled as soon as humanly possible.

Everything is a mistake, you cannot delete it, Israel is there to stay like it or not, deal with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom