What's new

Turkey's Erdoan says he wants to visit Gaza

Status
Not open for further replies.
the real non-sense is claiming that all of the israels victims are terrorists.
I did not say that.

did i say you are occupying Gaza?
Israel does not occupy Gaza, nevertheless Gaza fired thousands rockets at civilians. I afraid even to imagine, what would happen to Uyghurs had they fired rockets at Chinese towns.

That said, Israel still is the biggest mistake in the modern history and should be dismantled as soon as humanly possible.
The biggest mistake in modern history is birth of nazi genocide supporters like u.

you have to keep in mind that china is a power to be reconed with! if we stand against them we will feel some suffer in our economy. look at america. it is more based on politics than religion when it comes to china. you want your country to grow? make good relations with china!

i dont hate uighurs. i havent met one in my life, but i still love them though.

im 17 so i dont quite know the 80's!

about blaming arabs that didnt do it is wrong in my opinion. they had good ties with us. if there is arabs i love it is moroccans and egyptians mostly. i dont say i hate other arab nations, but i dont like them as much as moroccans and egyptians!

All right, China is power so let them slaughter Uighurs even Tibetians .....

The biggest mistake in modern history is birth of nazi genocide supporters like u.

how did you crazy come to the conclusion that he supports any kind of genocide?do you always have to show us that you guys have twisted logic?

@Combat-Master

I dont see any police men !!! I dont know what was the reason but that boy max 10 years old and 10 times older people kick and beat him. Did you see what did they do his hand. Arent you human? this is just a kid !!!

And how do you know he is a thief? were you there this tragic thing happening? or do you know him? What was your source that proving he was a thief?

And i really want to know if your kid was beaten by strangers what would you feel?

Just, may take time, because this is a long-standing problem

Dude dont make it long and admit your peoples barbaric act and let it finished !!!

@Combat-Master

I dont see any police men !!! I dont know what was the reason but that boy max 10 years old and 10 times older people kick and beat him. Did you see what did they do his hand. Arent you human? this is just a kid !!!

If police were there they would stop the little kid from getting slight kick and his hand being stepped on, but it's obvious from what you see in the video that these people have had enough of these children ganging up and stealing and even killing because of their drug problem. Have you forgotten the days when homeless teenagers in Turkey also abused drugs and killed for money ? Have you ever lived in Turkey?

And how do you know he is a thief? were you there this tragic thing happening? or do you know him? What was your source that proving he was a thief?

I've visited China, it is a common occurrence in poorer urban areas. When one of these bastards are caught, they are handed beating, police aren't called.

And i really want to know if your kid was beaten by strangers what would you feel?

Such a retarded question .. That kid you see in the video, was beaten for good reason. And as you can see the crowd around him, they are all fed up how these gangs think they own the streets.

Oh lord have mercey this thread has turned in to war zone ....

Israel does not occupy Gaza, nevertheless Gaza fired thousands rockets at civilians. I afraid even to imagine, what would happen to Uyghurs had they fired rockets at Chinese towns.

Well the CCP would have "helped" them re-think the whole war and disrupt peace.... with a few thousand machine guns and IFVs rolled onto them.

Oh lord have mercey this thread has turned in to war zone ....

Actually, this was a topic that was bound to create a warzone here. Imagine what would happen at international level if this level of discussion has turned so nasty.

Guys these ultra-nationalist kemalists have only one thing in mind and that is hatred towards every nation in the world that is not Turkish in origin. Every sane person knows that comparing Uyghurs with Palestinians is a retarded question. Uighurs have unlimited access to everything as long as they can pay for it, they have equal rights as other chinese citizens etc. Palestinians on the other hand, are constantly under threat and repressed by the Israeli zionist government. The only good thing is that we don't have people like these kemalists in power in Turkey anymore. Who can't see reality from fake, empty stupid propaganda.

@Zulkarneyn

Who are you? even you are not Turkish. You are Circassian. Where do you get the right to talk about Turkish and kemalism? Every opposite mind or different thinking is kemalist for you !! What kind of freak are you ? i hate kamelists as much as you ...

You have psychological problems !!!Obviously, issues between Palestine and israel made you crazy. So I suggest you, get some psychological help ... Neither Uighurs nor Palestinies have freedom and they have smilar problems . I say again, you are not a Turkish and you dont represent Turks !! Here PDF is a palyground for you and Paksitanies.. Everyday you and Pakistanies strike on Israel and whipe it out from maps at this forum!! You are heros for Palestinians in the cyber world ahahaha But in real life, you just cry "international laws, human rights" after Israel screwed up you like 9 people on Mavi Marmara.. Everyone around the world laughs at you even mokeys in Thailand ahahaha !! International laws ha? Iternational laws for powerful countries not for losers !!! it doesn matter you admit or deny ! Keep crying "Israel will payback, apologize, pay compensation" forever ...

After 2 years, i noticed that you and other heros(Pakistanies) satisfy yourself whit mind masturbation while dreaming annihilate Israel. Unfortunately Israel is there and will be there till Imam Mahdi arrived !! One more thing, still kemalists rule Turkiye i know that kills you but the truth always hurt :)))

Edit: Circassians are well known whith racist mentality in Turkey. They never let their women marry with Turkish men. you claim everyone as kemailst, racist etc. You are the best sample of racism as being a Circassian.

I am speechless. So many contradictions in your post i can't start answering them. Circassians are not Turkish????, where did you get that idea from?
When did i express anything about wiping Israel of the map, it is you that have delusional ideas. Please tell me, how do you call yourself a muslim if you don't feel protective when Muslims suffer all around the world? Nice categorization by the way, saying that all the Circassians in Turkey are racist. Then according to you 2 mio circassians in Turkey are racist. If we follow that kind of logic, all Kurds are PKK terrorists, would that make any sense?

TrMhMt said:
still kemalists rule Turkiye i know that kills you but the truth always hurt
I don't see any influential kemalist politician in Turkey. Dude their miserable time is over, Turkey is experiencing a total makeover. We are getting rid of corruption and two faced hypocrits. And i know THAT hurts you, you can't stand it but people see that empty ideological propoganda doesnt feed their children.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom