What's new

Turkey warned Iran about catering to Syria

Syria already showed them a finger and Erdogan stoped his threats.

Egyptians followed the Turkish example, showed you the finger and kicked your embassy personel out! Soon they will show you the finger again and throw your peace treaty to garbage.

And yesterday Besiktas kicked your Macabi Tel Aviv's AXXes 5-1 If i were you i would stick to basketball only cuz you really suck!

So Turkey will Invade Syria and get rid of Assad, what about the Assad Supporters the non muslim ones as well? what about the Syrian Military ? Erdogan himself said he did not want to spill anymore Muslim Blood.

'' God Protect the Gates of Damascus and the Land of Syria from the Invaders from East, West, South and North, we will die for the Our Saladin( Bashar Assad) our Protector, God Protect Damascus and the Land of Syria from all Enemies''

So Turkey will Invade Syria and get rid of Assad, what about the Assad Supporters the non muslim ones as well? what about the Syrian Military ? Erdogan himself said he did not want to spill anymore Muslim Blood.

Syria will be similar to Libya-style after soon finish Gadaffi. The Music is still playing and waiting while Turkey and fellow NATO members will invade Syria if this Assad and its supporters remove immediately just like Libya. Russia will follow suit to support sanctions despite sea ports in Syria.

I think, next would be Saudi Arabia hopefully, I don't know why Arabs loves regimes (long-serving without elections).

Syria will be similar to Libya-style after soon finish Gadaffi. The Music is still playing and waiting while Turkey and fellow NATO members will invade Syria if this Assad and its supporters remove immediately just like Libya. Russia will follow suit to support sanctions despite sea ports in Syria.

I think, next would be Saudi Arabia hopefully, I don't know why Arabs loves regimes (long-serving without elections).

The Gaddafi Loyalists are still fighting, Gaddafi loyalists just repelled a major attack by the rebels, Gaddafi Loyalists are coming from all of Africa to die for him, we Assad Loyalists will do the same thing.

'' God Protect the Gates of Damascus and the Land of Syria from the Invaders from East, West, South and North, we will die for the Our Saladin( Bashar Assad) our Protector, God Protect Damascus and the Land of Syria from all Enemies''

The Difference between Libya and Syria Gaddafi had no real Major allies other his loyal Tribes Plus Syrian Military 10000x times stronger then Gaddafi Military , Syria has both a Russian Base and said will veto Any type of Foreign Intervention, Same with China it's one of the big investors in Syria as well selling weapons to us, If NATO does invade then we will use Our Chemical weapons, Biological weapons.

Assalam alaikum

brother i was born in arabic country and lived there and interact with many arabs, no one wants a regime who will not give them their rights but u have to understand these arabic regimes got their strength from west and they oppressed their ppl. hopefully this arabic spring will give these poor ppl chance to stand against their rulers
the bravery showed by syrians they r now role model coz this regime was the most brutal regime and these ppl everyday coming to the streets

every friday they give a name this friday ( yesterday ) they called we r here till ur ( bashar ) regime goes down untill now there r more then 40 ppl killed.

Since i m listening to ppl who talk from inside syria, the guys come out from their homes after doing wadhu ( which it means they r ready for shahadah )

TARIQ

Please stay out of Syria's affairs it does not concern you, if any Foreign Army Invades Syria we will fight like Gaddafi loyalists, and WILL USE our WMD you have left us no choice if you do it.

The Difference between Libya and Syria Gaddafi had no real Major allies other his loyal Tribes Plus Syrian Military 10000x times stronger then Gaddafi Military , Syria has both a Russian Base and said will veto Any type of Foreign Intervention, Same with China it's one of the big investors in Syria as well selling weapons to us, If NATO does invade then we will use Our Chemical weapons, Biological weapons.

ok when some years ago turky threatened to enter syria if ojalan is remained in syria what happened ? syria complied with turkish demand

those weapons r effective against civilians and not advancing armies ( if there is any attack ) coz they will be prepared for it, it will not effect the results but after using those weapons i can assure u bashar will be hanged in front of masjid alamawy

but i think syrians will throw this regime if turkish jordan will open their borders no need of turkish or any other troops

TARIQ

The Gaddafi Loyalists are still fighting, Gaddafi loyalists just repelled a major attack by the rebels, Gaddafi Loyalists are coming from all of Africa to die for him, we Assad Loyalists will do the same thing.

Fighting sometimes is good, I tell you, West would like to see long time fighting in civic wars between these people. Yes, I understood Other party (loyalists) keep fighting til last breathe so same as Rebels which is great opportunity for West to interference and harrassment. One thing is missing you see in Egypt, I find interesting. These people didn't fight but patient and calm, their Army changing mind to join protesters. Mubarak immediately lose control the people, Army, party and the support of West. I think, protesters should fed up the long time serving regimes or same official faces many years.

I urge Syria to do similar to save their country by voting in order to avoid many confrontations and heavy pressures. West will try to find rebels and its enemy (by aids and money) to overthrow Assad and supporterss whom they killed them more than 2000 people estimates, it will grow worst and out of control. I like Syria but please vote elections by every countries doing same things in process.

Fighting sometimes is good, I tell you, West would like to see long time fighting in civic wars between these people. Yes, I understood Other party (loyalists) keep fighting til last breathe so same as Rebels which is great opportunity for West to interference and harrassment. One thing is missing you see in Egypt, I find interesting. These people didn't fight but patient and calm, their Army changing mind to join protesters. Mubarak immediately lose control the people, Army, party and the support of West. I think, protesters should fed up the long time serving regimes or same official faces many years.

I urge Syria to do similar to save their country by voting in order to avoid many confrontations and heavy pressures. West will try to find rebels and its enemy (by aids and money) to overthrow Assad and supporterss whom they killed them more than 2000 people estimates, it will grow worst and out of control. I like Syria but please vote elections by every countries doing same things in process.

If Dr. Assad has to leave it will not be from the West, Turkey, or Saudi Arabia but from elections.

If Dr. Assad has to leave it will not be from the West, Turkey, or Saudi Arabia but from elections.

Which elections r u talking about? it is only one party that can enter elections since 6 months how many parties did he allow to be registered?
if u belong to brotherhood u will be hanged did he changed that article in the constitution?

as i said earlier r u fooling ur self?

TARIQ

West can't say anything because of election by every right of people who decide for the country. In Pakistan, we have worst President Zardari and government, we didn't try to jump gates to overthrow their government as we know the West will play games or tell whole world Pakistan is falling in AlQaeda/terrorists hands opportunity for West but we didn't. So we will wait next election to choose better leader.

Assalam alaikum

the syrian uprising showed the ugly face of iranian regime and hizb whom always told the muslims they r with oppressed

TARIQ

you wahabis have a short memory
Iran supports Syria but KSA has invaded Bahrain, that's worse
go to sleep wahabi

Back
Top Bottom