What's new

Turkey warned Iran about catering to Syria

Iran uses Shia Arabs as a shield. They only care about their petrol reserves nothing more. It was expected that USA would attack Iran after Iraq invasion then suddenly mollas remind that Iran is a Muslim country and start to barking for gain support of shia arab mass. Everyone knows that why does iran support Hezbollah and Hamas. They are firing home made rockets then Israel is killing a few thousand innocent Muslims. That's why some fake muslims don't like Erdogan's aggreessive behaviours. Personally i don't like and never use vote for him too.
Clearly seems again Iran and Iranians support Shias and their criminals, neither aggrieved people nor their benefits.

Sooner or later, all corrupt and oppressive ideologies and people will be brought to justice by their own countrymen.

We have to be totally fair here. Syria has nothing to do with Zionists, Assad and his corrupt people brought hell to Syria themselves. I would rather be ally with a democratic Israel than a corrupt and oppressive Syria. As i previously stated, Israel and Turkey has a lot to gain by keeping a strong tie. But sadly both countries' governments are pretty conservative, especially Israel's actions the last couple of years have isolated itself in a very dangerous geography.

The Arabs stabbed us from behind in the WW1 and now we are trying to keep them from failing again. It seems at last arabs are waking up and opening their eyes to the realities sorrounding them, they demand their voices to be heard. Israel can play a very positive role in this scenario. It is still not too late. If Israel's current government apologizes to what it has done to the 9 Turkish people. Turkey and Israel can monitor and steer the region in right directions. But if Israel continues its harsh stance against Arabs it is undoubtedly moving towards disaster. How can Israel surrounded by 100 millions of Arabs live happily ever after? It can't, at least not until they find a solution to their core problems (Palestine etc.).

The Arab spring has some very strong implications for the rest of the world. Today's incompetent Israeli leaders think that the region will remain the same way forever. It won't. Turkey monitors the developments closely and plays very wisely (unlike Iran and Israel), by placing itself with the people Turkey gains incredible amount of recognition and respect. And Turkey's message is clear: democracy before everything else.

Why is Israel insisting on keeping an "enemy" mask, when it can position itself positive in these critical times? Hard to understand. Remember USA will not be there for you forever. The US is even unable to save EU countries from economically failing.

Erdogan stoped his threats.

Today Erdogan gave a speech to Libyan people, and he said that Assad's fate will be the same like Khaddafi, he also warned against oil greedy France and England!

Libyans welcome Erdogan:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4iGu5yAmAxU

During Erdogan's speech the Libyan people started to shout ''ASSAD ASSAD your time has come!'' And Erdogan replied to them: ''Dont forget that, Yesterday i was in Tunisia GREATED the Yasmin Revolution! One day before Tunisia i was in Egypt I greated those who set the Arab spring. TODAY IM WITH YOU! DONT FORGET THE TYRANTS IN SYRIA WILL ALSO FALL!!''

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_IAbV8zpr-o

Erdogan performing salaat with the people

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDD_SQpmKNA

Today Erdogan gave a speech to Libyan people, and he said that Assad's fate will be the same like Khaddafi! And it will!

Gaddafi is holding on, his loyalists just repelled the Rebels, Gaddafi Loyalists are coming from all of Africa to fight for him, I will die for Dr. Assad I will go to Syria and fight for him if any Turkish, Saudi, Western Soldiers come.

'' God Protect the Gates of Damascus and the Land of Syria from the Invaders from East, West, South and North, we will die for the Our Saladin( Bashar Assad) our Protector, God Protect Damascus and the Land of Syria from all Enemies''

Gaddafi is holding on, his loyalists just repelled the Rebels, Gaddafi Loyalists are coming from all of Africa to fight for him, I will die for Dr. Assad I will go to Syria and fight for him if any Turkish, Saudi, Western Soldiers come.

'' God Protect the Gates of Damascus and the Land of Syria from the Invaders from East, West, South and North, we will die for the Our Saladin( Bashar Assad) our Protector, God Protect Damascus and the Land of Syria from all Enemies''

Saladin was a muslim who fought against the christian crusaders. And according to your nick you are christian, something is not right here...

Saladin was a muslim who fought against the christian crusaders. And according to your nick you are christian, something is not right here...

Indeed he saved the Jews from the Crusaders, he also protected Christians as well, Assad is our Saladin the minorities of Syria, Indeed we will die for to repel the any attacks by the Invaders whether they be Saudi, Turkish, or Western Soldiers

Indeed he saved the Jews from the Crusaders, he also protected Christians as well, Assad is our Saladin the minorities of Syria, Indeed we will die for to repel the any attacks by the Invaders whether they be Saudi, Turkish, or Western Soldiers

I didn't say he saved the Jews, i said he saved the Muslims. And i highly doubt you would have the courage to go to Syria from your hot bed in USA to fight for a murderer. It would be futile anyway. Assad hasn't the power to stop his own people. How would it stop NATO?

I didn't say he saved the Jews, i said he saved the Muslims. And i highly doubt you would have the courage to go to Syria from your hot bed in USA to fight for a murderer. It would be futile anyway. Assad hasn't the power to stop his own people. How would it stop NATO?

Saved all we can say that, My family left Syria due to Money Issue's, they loved Assad and Syria, I will gladly leave to die for him, We have the backing of Russia, China , Iran, Hezbollah yes both the Chinese and Russians have stated any type of Intervention by Foreign Powers will be vetoed, we all die will for beliefs, it doesn't matter if even NATO defeats the Syrian Military we will coutinue to fight the Invaders and drive them out whether they be Saudi, Turks, or Western Soldiers.

Yes it was a futile fight for the Taliban yet their still fighting the Invaders. we will do the same.

Back
Top Bottom