What's new

Turkey warned Iran about catering to Syria

The Difference between Libya and Syria Gaddafi had no real Major allies other his loyal Tribes Plus Syrian Military 10000x times stronger then Gaddafi Military , Syria has both a Russian Base and said will veto Any type of Foreign Intervention, Same with China it's one of the big investors in Syria as well selling weapons to us, If NATO does invade then we will use Our Chemical weapons, Biological weapons.

'' God Protect the Gates of Damascus and the Land of Syria from the Invaders from East, West, South and North, we will die for the Our Saladin( Bashar Assad) our Protector, God Protect Damascus and the Land of Syria from all Enemies''

we have a genius here who propose to attack nato with chemical weapons. lol.

Syrian regime will fall. sooner or later. Then people of syria will elect their learders and decide their future. No more anti democratic bullies in arab world. Syrian people deserve democracy.

Yeah lets not believe Syrians i mean its not like they live in Syria and see whats happening in their country...sights...

have you been to Syria? i am asking for sources, can you provide any link that is neutral. i dont want any SA links or Iranian newspapers links. give me the sources where the Syrians have guns, or atleast show me a video that can confirm it.

have you been to Syria? i am asking for sources, can you provide any link that is neutral. i dont want any SA links or Iranian newspapers links. give me the sources where the Syrians have guns, or atleast show me a video that can confirm it.
WTF! so now irans source are all false? do you want me to get you the body of the soldier killed.

Turkey created a fake tension with israel to try and win the arab people lol

Brainwashed iranian believes his own lies, Iranian propaganda is funny indeed!

How much will we pay? Your country does not have the balls to do anything to iran.

Damn since we Turks left the scene it seems all pussycats of the neigborhood has become big big talking tailles lions all single one of them! The truth is unlike you persian we are the true DEFENDERS OF ISLAM! You will have to respect and reconize this fact because daddy finally after a long trip made it back to home and now letting all of you know who's the BOSS!

And please godlessking tell me what exactly is the reason of so much bs coming from you guys? Do you really believe that you can scare off Turks with your propaganda paper tiger army! your weak nation? or your toy missiles? You are not dealing with Zionists or Saddam army here!! Truth is WE TURKS as a people are stronger, are far more couragous, fearless then you, enough soldiers, big population, more weapons, more money and we are united! But most important unlike you we TURKS are true defenders of Islam, soldiers of ALLAH! And the true leaders! You should stop bully our little brothers but you never ever shouldnt even think of messing with us! because it wont work! You will be put to your places! It was in history and still is not in your interest to challenge us! But you make the same mistake again! Obviously you forget your past!

apart from your propagandas
FACT is I have no doubt that Turkey will play the most important role in the ousting of Assad, and there is nothing you can do about it simply because you dont have the balls to do anything to Turkey! Believe what you want but Erdogan already told your leaders in their face! He will fall very soon we all will witness this! And you will follow! MARKMYWORDS!

WTF! so now irans source are all false? do you want me to get you the body of the soldier killed.

i have never said iranian source are fake, what i said is i want a neutral source. no arab or pro-syrian source.

can you show me some links saying they got it by SA or not?

what are you guys fighting about? I wanna get on the action but I'm too lazy to read the 6 pages. I demand a summary!

thanks guys
lol

@ redbeard:
I see the famous hooah Turk attitude is strong and alive. lol cool it mate.
Yesterday I had to seperate a Turk and a German in my class (Canadian college lol), they were a "**** you" away from a fist fight. Stop being so hot headed all the time.

Why do you not speak of the soldier who was also killed? some of these people are armed and are provided by countries like saudi arabia.

Brother a valid point by u, why don't bashar install an independent commission under a neutral body and we see if these soldiers r murdered by armed groups ( whom they came in from i don't know where ) or by security ppl themselves coz they refused to take part in killing of innocents

if u know arabic there r many ppl from army left their posts and refused to kill their ppl and they have recorded that they were forced to kill civilians. haven't u seen protesters being shot at by the security officers?

‫

just see this video the guy who is being abused is from security and u don't need to be arabic to understand this video

and see the real armed personnel over here and see the bravery of syrian regime and its officers

‫

i can post many videos where kids r killed and when they shoot they aim at upper body
this is a criminal regime

TARIQ

what are you guys fighting about? I wanna get on the action but I'm too lazy to read the 6 pages. I demand a summary!

thanks guys
lol

@ redbeard:
Yesterday I had to seperate a Turk and a German in my class (Canadian college lol), they were a "**** you" away from a fist fight. Stop being so hot headed all the time.

lol look who is talking

u made my day hhhhhhhhhh

TARIQ

thanks guys
lol

basically people pick a side and go with it :D either Turkish or assad. then you can come in and comment and spew fanboyism to the side

@ redbeard:

lett me guess, they almost fought because of the Turks living in Germany and doing bad stuff, or the german said something insulting.

Back
Top Bottom