What's new

Turkey warned Iran about catering to Syria

basically people pick a side and go with it :D either Turkish or assad. then you can come in and comment and spew fanboyism to the side

lett me guess, they almost fought because of the Turks living in Germany and doing bad stuff, or the german said something insulting.

lol you can be sure that the Armenian issue had smtg to do with it but after we were all laughing like idiots at all the Canadians trying to figure out what was going on lol
Trying to explain to them why Turks and Germans don't like each other and what the Armenian issue is all about is like trying to explain fission to a 12 year old lmao

We should all learn from these Canadians. They're all such hippies without a care in the world.

They started it, i was slamming the Erdogan guy then they all suddenly start attacking me lmao, i am fearing for my life here...chill out

The way Syria was governed may not be sustainable. Please note I said “governed” meaning mostly internal policy related to welfare of the people.

But on geo strategic sphere position Syria had been holding and holds today are crucial for Turkey, Iran and for broader Arabs and Muslims cause. Without Syrian position blocking US-Israeli-NATO dream arch, whole middle-east and central Asia will be fallen under another wave of US-NATO regime change and oil/gas plundering scheme.

Little bit of strategic thinking would show both Iran and Turkey would need strong Syrian strategic position and policy it currently holds. Place Iran and Turkey can co-operate on is how to bring changes in Syrian governance side. Instead of playing supporting role in US-NATO regime change agenda, Turkey can team up with Iran and cool down these demonstrations that mostly funded and fueled by Saudi money and US-Israeli instigation. Once cool environment prevails, Iran and Turkey can bring Syrian opposition, government and military into table and find a roadmap that takes Syrian governance to the level of people expectation.

But if Erdoğan choices and actions are to be US and European tool in Syria, just like Turkey’s role was in Libya, then Turkey is set to lose leadership capital it attained from its recent roles and initiatives. And that loss will not be in line with long term Turkish aspiration.

I think what Turkish Leader implied to Iran was to please watch out for sensitive issues of Syrian association , as it might endanger the whole region.

I don't see it as a threat but perhaps a suggestion that both nations can better work together to resolve current Syrian crisis

Also Turkey does not wants iran to be in a situation that will compromise the whole region sometimes some diplomatic winks are enough to understand the sensitivity and that is all it was

Just some political talk to keep things cool and make sure all nations are on same page

Turkey Geographically is big as Europe !
and Same size as whole Saudi Arabia or Iran its a big country

And its surely a World Power we need a nation with Veto powers ! Pakistan and Turkey deserve to have such right to represent Muslims in United Nation

I think what Turkish Leader implied to Iran was to please watch out for sensitive issues of Syrian association , as it might endanger the whole region.

I don't see it as a threat but perhaps a suggestion that both nations can better work together to resolve current Syrian crisis

Also Turkey does not wants iran to be in a situation that will compromise the whole region sometimes some diplomatic winks are enough to understand the sensitivity and that is all it was

Just some political talk to keep things cool and make sure all nations are on same page

Turkey Geographically is big as Europe !
and Same size as whole Saudi Arabia or Iran its a big country

And its surely a World Power we need a nation with Veto powers ! Pakistan and Turkey deserve to have such right to represent Muslims in United Nation
Do they sell maps where you live?
for the lobe of buddah look at a map.

Europe: 10,180,000 Square kilometer
Iran:1,648,000 Square kilometer
KSA:2,149,690 Square kilometer
Turkey: 780,580 Sq Km

Do they sell maps where you live?
for the lobe of buddah look at a map.

Europe: 10,180,000 Square kilometer
Iran:1,648,000 Square kilometer
KSA:2,149,690 Square kilometer
Turkey: 780,580 Sq Km

Correction:
Europe is 4,324,782

And he probably included Syria and Iraq. Since they are liek our area of influence. Heck Turks are better liked by Syrians and Iraqis than their own government :azn:

Back
Top Bottom