What's new

Turkey warned Iran about catering to Syria

Lankan Ranger

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Turkey warned Iran about catering to Syria

Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdoğan has said there is no significant tension between Turkey and Iran, but Turkey has warned Tehran about Syria on a number of occasions, saying Iran was pampering the Bashar al-Assad administration.

“We talked about this on the phone with Mahmoud Ahmadinejad. Later, he sent a special representative [to Turkey]. We also talked with him. They did change their attitude [on Syria]. Soon I will send Hakan [Fidan, undersecretary of the National Intelligence Organization (MİT)]. I will most likely have talks with Ahmadinejad after the UN meeting,” Erdoğan said, speaking to journalists during a flight to Libya from Cairo, where he visited on Monday and Tuesday.

Speaking on relations with Iran, Erdoğan said he also had plans to visit the Islamic republic. He said it was possible for Iran and Turkey to work together against the outlawed Kurdistan Workers' Party (PKK) in Iraq's Kandil Mountains, where the PKK is based.

Erdo

Turkey thinks its some great power lol, what they gonna do about it? iran will just show them the finger.

its not Turkey think, it is Turkey thinks! learn some English and come back again

To my Iranies and Turkish brother. Plz dont fight thats what we have been doing for many many years!!!! Coparate

Hey Godless bs king! you can show the finger and disrespect our country! But we wont even lift a finger for you! All we have to do now is to turn our current anti-war stance against you into a supportive one! Israelis and Europeans already pushing the USA, Arabs same, What will happen if Turkey also lose patience with you guys? NATO-Arab-Israel coalition will be your end! So dont worry. Now it's time to save the Syrian people, first Syria and then you will follow.

I was talking about you leader who is trying to act tough thats all.

Hey Godless bs king! you can show the finger and disrespect our country! But we wont even lift a finger for you! All we have to do now is to turn our current anti-war stance against you into a supportive one! Israelis and Europeans already pushing the USA, Arabs same, What will happen if Turkey also lose patience with you guys? NATO-Arab-Israel coalition will be your end! So dont worry. Now it's time to save the Syrian people, first Syria and then you will follow.

Double post again wtf..

Turkey thinks its some great power lol, what they gonna do about it? iran will just show them the finger.

you can show the finger and disrespect our country! But we dont even need to lift a finger for you! All we have to do now is to turn our current anti-war stance against you into a supportive one! you do realize Israelis and Europeans already pushing the USA, Arabs same? NATO-Arab-Israel coalition will strike you! I think your regimes end is near! you just have to wait a little more because after Syria is done they will for sure come for you too!

I dont know whats the root cause of this aggression between Iranis and Turks

Back
Top Bottom