What's new

Turkey to limit sales of alcohol

Neither of the links back your claim about dropping smoking level. Apparently the taxes in USA aren't nearly as high enough to create a black market and attract smugglers. Turkey's case is different, taxes are so fvcking high I dare to claim that you can't find a single bus or truck company that doesn't use smuggled fuel.

Also they collect most of the taxes from people's income rather than spending. Again, Turkey's case is different Turkish Republic doesn't cut taxes from people's salaries.
My man surveys are ways to check on the population what they are up to lately.

My "owned arse " as you put so ediquetly, has nothing to do with the personal level.
I politely requested from you to stay polite. Well if you can't stay polite , dont expect me to be polite either right?
I'm a polite man , if you want this discussion and any discussion in the future in an adult way. Hereby I request you to refrain from rudeness.
Surveys are never accurate but if you could find any, I'd accept.

I didn't expect you to be polite, I don't give a damn about what background you came from or what private school you've studied at :) I just expect the plain, simple, objective argument which I will win :D

Neither of the links back your claim about dropping smoking level. Apparently the taxes in USA aren't nearly as high enough to create a black market and attract smugglers. Turkey's case is different, taxes are so fvcking high I dare to claim that you can't find a single bus or truck company that doesn't use smuggled fuel.
Surveys are never accurate but if you could find any, I'd accept.

I didn't expect you to be polite, I don't give a damn about what background you came from or what private school you've studied at :) I just expect the plain, simple, objective argument which I will win :D

Ah legionnaire omrumu yedin kardes :)

Obviously you are a stubborn one and no matter what i would show you even bring the wisest man of the world you still wouldn't change your opinion ( I witnessed some previous posts and for god's sake are you stubborn you just won't shut up)

So for the sake of myself , your heart and probably all the other members on PDF, just for the sake you will shut up :) I hereby declare you winner.
Run my child run , go do your victory dance :)

And no I didn't go to a private school , I would rather be illiterate then to study with a bunch of zengin pu$$y's :)

Drinking alcohol is non-productive.

You're speaking to me as if I have never drank alcohol before. In fact, I have had your national drink as well. I drank that lion's milk like water. I chugged a quarter of the bottle. I'm very glad I quit drinking, because my life turned around as soon as I did.

And to say that there are not alcoholics in Turkey sounds plain stupid.

I know for you Kemalist leftist extremists it is very virtuous to emulate western theology. In fact, it seems that some of the Kemalists are just mental slaves of the greeks.

Regardless of whether my statement is true or not, I would like to ask you.

Does your youth in Turkey not get drunk and indulge in violence in football stadiums?

Are there not stabbings, assault, and having riot shields and batons swung in their faces after a 'couple' of beers?

In Pakistan there is a huge black market for alcohol. In a lot of cases people die from drinking underground alcohol.

I think to myself, that instead of giving my brother poison, I would rather give him food or something that is actually of some use.

Alcohol is a depressant, and that's why you will see it's highest consumption in Eastern Europe where the people have become hopeless and engulfed in depression. There is nothing going on in those countries.

I consider alcohol to be destructive along with other drugs.

Thank god, a man with a brain.

Why is the availability of alcohol 'normal' , and it's banning something strange? Only if you accept that we are pre-destined to be the slaves of the west; agreeing and accepting their values and denigrating ours.

It is a far more dangerous drug than any other in society. As many people in this country have told me, if they were to try to bring it in for the first time, it would never be allowed.

I am stubborn, but I'm also open-minded. If you could bring solid evidence to back your claim, I'd change my attitude.
And the retardness it takes to think that the government can only know the consumption of cigarettes if they own the tobacco industry. Hahahahahahhahahhahahha !!
I know about the smuggling cartel don't worry. I also know that people buy their cigarettes.
I also know one thing that you don't. Even with the above circumstances , the smokers still drop.
Above, there, your exact quotes which claimed to be nothing more than hot air.
And no I didn't go to a private school , I would rather be illiterate then to study with a bunch of zengin pu$$y's :)
So you say...
Why is the availability of alcohol 'normal' , and it's banning something strange? Only if you accept that we are pre-destined to be the slaves of the west; agreeing and accepting their values and denigrating ours.
First of all, allowing people to drink alcoholic beverages has nothing to do with accepting western values. It's just giving people the right to follow the values of their own. You may not like western lifestyle, so you're free to chose your own. In Turkey there's living space for everyone. Or at least there used to be.

I am stubborn, but I'm also open-minded. If you could bring solid evidence to back your claim, I'd change my attitude.

So you say...

Believe me, No your not dude, no your not.

Do I have a private school type ?

It is a far more dangerous drug than any other in society. As many people in this country have told me, if they were to try to bring it in for the first time, it would never be allowed.

Alcohol is available everywhere in the world, not only in the west. Its origin is not in the west either.

In fact the Arabs have been kicking *** when it comes to alcohol destillation that means ... until your so called prophet banned alcohol.

Believe me, No your not dude, no your not.
I may not seem that way, because as I get older I make decisions and make stances. I'd be happy to be proven wrong... being right all the time sucks it's so boring and gets in the way of thinking.

As Sun Tzu said, "making a decision is the occasion when the mind stops working."
Do I have a private school type ?
Don't you think?

Just write in Turkish :Sarhoş sürücü dehşeti, sarhoş koca dehşeti or somethings like these in google..

or google the horrors of drunken driving in english

Alkollü Sürücü Deh

Anaaa!. Herifin arqası çog kuvvatlı :pissed:
istihbaratvialand009.jpg

istihbaratvialand004.jpg

the basic power stance behinde p.minister Erdogan :) hahaa

Alchol comsumption of Iran far more bigger than Turkiye , just saying...

Only the west? How about the rest of the non muslim world.

Last edited by a moderator:
First of all, allowing people to drink alcoholic beverages has nothing to do with accepting western values. It's just giving people the right to follow the values of their own. You may not like western lifestyle, so you're free to chose your own. In Turkey there's living space for everyone. Or at least there used to be.[/QUOTE]

If that were strictly true, all drugs would be legal.

Freedom of choice only applies if I am the only victim of my choice. If others are the casualties of my decision, then it is right and proper others make a decision that is appropriate for society as a whole.

I was l watching the British prime minister when he banned ecstasy because, I believe, about 12 teenagers had died in the year from its use.

And he didn't ban alcohol?:no::no::no:

There is a tendency to follow the west in all matters. Notice how cigarette smoking is being restricted in all countries after the west introduced new laws? Why didn't the countries folowing with these laws introduce them before the west?

Easier to follow then to lead?

If Turkey becomes Islamist, will they be able to cope with the development? What do Turks here think about that?

Freedom of choice only applies if I am the only victim of my choice. If others are the casualties of my decision, then it is right and proper others make a decision that is appropriate for society as a whole.

That can be applied for religion as well.

There is a tendency to follow the west in all matters. Notice how cigarette smoking is being restricted in all countries after the west introduced new laws? Why didn't the countries folowing with these laws introduce them before the west?

Easier to follow then to lead?

Oh my...

Then why are you using internet, are you a Western puppet? Why are you and your family using the medications devoloped by Western or atheist scientists? Stop using them, either lead and develop your own, or go die in a corner with all your stupid dogmas and taboos.

Why are you in UK in the first place?

Back
Top Bottom