What's new

Turkey to limit sales of alcohol

Many death and injuries because of alcoholic sob's driving after drinking.. Similar to most of E.U. countries some strict rules are welcome to get this problem under control.

Could you please back that up? Source?

We dont have a alcohol problem in Turkey, thats a big fat lie.

Many death and injuries because of alcoholic sob's driving after drinking.. Similar to most of E.U. countries some strict rules are welcome to get this problem under control.
Drunk driving has already a jail sentence, buying alcohol is already forbidden to people below the age of 18.

We wanna protect the young
We wanna protect the people

these are nothing but silly lies and rationalizations

What do you brothers who lives in Turkey think of fact that alcohol is legal contrary to other - lighter - drugs that aren't?
I've personally had my share of drugs, mostly medical uses, but I prefer not to use any at all for any reason - alcohol included. Staying sober with a sharp mind and healthy liver is the way I like to go :)

But I still don't like the double standards regarding the legal statuses of some drugs that people tend to argue is "more acceptable" than other drugs that in fact are even more softer and harmless to the user than alcohol is. Either allow them all, or even better, forbid everyone of them. Don't get me wrong though, I'm not encouraging the use of any kind of drug. My experience tells that they might fix something for you but damages/ruins numerous other things instead.

Back
Top Bottom