What's new

Turkey to limit sales of alcohol

I know about the smuggling cartel don't worry. I also know that people buy their cigarettes.
I also know one thing that you don't. Even with the above circumstances , the smokers still drop.
And here's another bomb for you. All those tax money that you refer to doesn't compensate for the health cost of a smoker who falls ill.
:D just :lol: How do you know if smoking is dropping you netherlander fvck? Tobacco products' distribution isn't in governments' hands no more. If smoking rate is dropping it's because of science and enlightenment throught the years not because of some "supposedly oppressive" laws.

BTW fvck manners. Delivery is irrelevant, I'm making my point. If smoking rate is really dropping only way you can only figure that out is by lung cancer stats in next generation (at least around 30 years later) I'm not even a smoker, I never was, personally I don't give a damn about this whole thing but the government's stance is idiotic and so is yours.

Why Turks like to be alcoholics so much?

There is nothing good about drinking alcohol.

Even the Turk atheists cannot contest that modern medicine is wrong about the harmful effects of alcohol.

And the ban is for certain time limit. That just means more revenue for bars and restaurants.

The Kemalists of Turkey today seem to be liberal fascists. I think if Ataturk was alive today he would be embarrassed by them.
It is not about alcohol,it is about the restrictions.
Alcohol is a start to turn the country into a state controlled society,very slowly but steady they want to turn it into the''Democratic''sultanate of Turkey.
Nobody realy cares where at what time you can buy alcohol,its the freedom to be able to do it.
We are not alcoholics nor we want to be,that was a dumb comment.

My friend, those who have concerned about secularism in Turkey, are aware of the benefits you mentioned. The main criticism is not the restriction for alcohol. The concern is about why other aspects of development are omitted by the government. Is alcohol the only concern in Turkey's development?

TURKEY PRESS FREEDOM - ALL ABOUT MEDIA DEVELOPMENTS IN TURKEY

You rarely (if not never) hear a solution for those problems from Erdogan. I am not saying in the past the situation was acceptable but The requirements of current Turkey dictates a full developments in all accept.

We all discussed the same issue about women rights in Turkey and you know how AKP behaved selectively about this matter.

I wonder if grandma gives the guide for Ayran-man that how to solve the press problem in Turkey. I am not sure if AKP accept that such a problem exist.

At least, the attitude of A. Gul was more promising.

“Our faith teaches us that we must respect people’s rights, freedoms and dignity without discriminating them on the basis of race, color, religion, ethnicity and language. Respect for faiths and identities as well as tolerance are among the most noble characteristics of our nation.”
The term,''good cop bad cop'' must be familiar to you.
Gul just playing the good cop.

Modern medicine also says that a glass of wine or beer a day is good for you health.

Also everything is harmful its the volume that makes the difference. And no, not everyone that drinks is an alcoholic, you should look that word up, seems like you don't know the meaning. When you're at it you might as well look up the definition of liberal and fascist. Thats enough homework for a day,
I know thats a though task and will get you to your limits but I think it will be worth it.

Atatürk would be embarassed of what? You act like we have a drinking problem over here, but we don't.
This is also not about alcohol but its against forcing your believes upon others, Turkey is secular and if a Turk wants to go grab a beer at 11PM at the local store, he should be able to do it.
A Turk does not need a government to tell him whats good for him or not, the average Turk is capable of making that decision himself.

Drinking alcohol is non-productive.

You're speaking to me as if I have never drank alcohol before. In fact, I have had your national drink as well. I drank that lion's milk like water. I chugged a quarter of the bottle. I'm very glad I quit drinking, because my life turned around as soon as I did.

And to say that there are not alcoholics in Turkey sounds plain stupid.

I know for you Kemalist leftist extremists it is very virtuous to emulate western theology. In fact, it seems that some of the Kemalists are just mental slaves of the greeks.

Regardless of whether my statement is true or not, I would like to ask you.

Does your youth in Turkey not get drunk and indulge in violence in football stadiums?

Are there not stabbings, assault, and having riot shields and batons swung in their faces after a 'couple' of beers?

In Pakistan there is a huge black market for alcohol. In a lot of cases people die from drinking underground alcohol.

I think to myself, that instead of giving my brother poison, I would rather give him food or something that is actually of some use.

Alcohol is a depressant, and that's why you will see it's highest consumption in Eastern Europe where the people have become hopeless and engulfed in depression. There is nothing going on in those countries.

I consider alcohol to be destructive along with other drugs.

:D just :lol: How do you know if smoking is dropping you netherlander fvck? Tobacco products' distribution isn't in governments' hands no more. If smoking rate is dropping it's because of science and enlightenment throught the years not because of some "supposedly oppressive" laws.

BTW fvck manners. Delivery is irrelevant, I'm making my point. If smoking rate is really dropping only way you can only figure that out is by lung cancer stats in next generation (at least around 30 years later) I'm not even a smoker, I never was, personally I don't give a damn about this whole thing but the government's stance is idiotic and so is yours.

Wat is de effectiviteit en gezondheidswinst van preventie gericht op roken? - Nationaal Kompas Volksgezondheid

Politely use google translate because I don't have the will to teach a ignorant guy like you anything without the guarantee that i will change your mindset. It's about effectiveness of excise.

And hell abviously this Netherlander f4ck surely posses more manners then you internet warrior. You are compensating what you can't do outside by blowing of steam in pdf.

And the retardness it takes to think that the government can only know the consumption of cigarettes if they own the tobacco industry. Hahahahahahhahahhahahha !!

Ill tell all my relatives and friends, to stop drinking RAKI and start drinking Ayran, inshallah we will get rid of all alcohol drinkers, allah akbar!

Ill tell all my relatives and friends, to stop drinking RAKI and start drinking Ayran, inshallah we will get rid of all alcohol drinkers, allah akbar!

That's awesome bro.

In Pakistan we call Ayran 'Lassi'. We have the salty one which is the original and a sweet one that tastes like vanilla ice cream.

Politely use google translate because I don't have the will to teach a ignorant guy like you anything without the guarantee that i will change your mindset. It's about effectiveness of excise.

And hell abviously this Netherlander f4ck surely posses more manners then you internet warrior. You are compensating what you can't do outside by blowing of steam in pdf.

And the retardness it takes to think that the government can only know the consumption of cigarettes if they own the tobacco industry. Hahahahahahhahahhahahha !!
Politely provide an english source, this isn't a Dutch forum. The fact is they cant monitor the real volume of tobacco products' smuggling therefore they can't monitor the sales. They don't even "own" the legal sector since they privatized TEKEL This isn't "retardness" this is a solid fact. Retardness is where you think you can develop a counter argument against what I've seen with my own damn eyes with a dutch website's report :D

Another fact is that your owned arse is trying to pull the convesation to a personal level so that you can cover for the argument that you've crushingly lost.

Politely provide an english source, this isn't a Dutch forum. The fact is they cant monitor the real volume of tobacco products' smuggling therefore they can't monitor the sales. They don't even "own" the legal sector since they privatized TEKEL This isn't "retardness" this is a solid fact. Retardness is where you think you can develop a counter argument against what I've seen with my own damn eyes with a dutch website's report :D

Another fact is that your owned arse is trying to pull the convesation to a personal level so that you can cover for the argument that you've crushingly lost.

Concerning effect of tax rise.

Tax hike cuts tobacco consumption

Concerning effect on economy.

CBO | Raising the Excise Tax on Cigarettes: Effects on Health and the Federal Budget

My man surveys are ways to check on the population what they are up to lately.

My "owned arse " as you put so ediquetly, has nothing to do with the personal level.
I politely requested from you to stay polite. Well if you can't stay polite , dont expect me to be polite either right?
I'm a polite man , if you want this discussion and any discussion in the future in an adult way. Hereby I request you to refrain from rudeness.

Edit: by the way i haven't thoroughly read these sources myself.

Drinking alcohol is non-productive.

You're speaking to me as if I have never drank alcohol before. In fact, I have had your national drink as well. I drank that lion's milk like water. I chugged a quarter of the bottle. I'm very glad I quit drinking, because my life turned around as soon as I did.

And to say that there are not alcoholics in Turkey sounds plain stupid.

I know for you Kemalist leftist extremists it is very virtuous to emulate western theology. In fact, it seems that some of the Kemalists are just mental slaves of the greeks.

Regardless of whether my statement is true or not, I would like to ask you.

Does your youth in Turkey not get drunk and indulge in violence in football stadiums?

Are there not stabbings, assault, and having riot shields and batons swung in their faces after a 'couple' of beers?

In Pakistan there is a huge black market for alcohol. In a lot of cases people die from drinking underground alcohol.

I think to myself, that instead of giving my brother poison, I would rather give him food or something that is actually of some use.

Alcohol is a depressant, and that's why you will see it's highest consumption in Eastern Europe where the people have become hopeless and engulfed in depression. There is nothing going on in those countries.

I consider alcohol to be destructive along with other drugs.

II did not say that there is no alcoholism in Turkey. Alcoholism is bad. I don't defend alcohol, I defend the right of people to decide on their own, this is not about good or bad, but being able to or not.

People fight and kill with or without alcohol, have never seen a drunk tard in a Turkish football stadium, our hools are violent by nature not because if alcohol.

Good that you stopped drinking, because you're even a dick when you're sober, labeling people, you won't make many friends like that.

II did not say that there is no alcoholism in Turkey. Alcoholism is bad. I don't defend alcohol, I defend the right of people to decide on their own, this is not about good or bad, but being able to or not.

People fight and kill with or without alcohol, have never seen a drunk tard in a Turkish football stadium, our hools are violent by nature not because if alcohol.

Good that you stopped drinking, because you're even a dick when you're sober, labeling people, you won't make many friends like that.

If self destruction is a right, then is suicide also legal in Turkey?

And in regards to being an asshole, I know I am. That's my style.

Ein bischen gegensatzlich, meinst du nicht? :)

If self destruction is a right, then is suicide also legal in Turkey?

And in regards to being an asshole, I know I am. That's my style.

Killing yourself is no crime as far as I know , you probably won't have to go to jail.
@olcayto
Ein wenig, caktirma.
Hat er sich aber verdient.

Last edited by a moderator:
Killing yourself is no crime as far as I know , you probably won't have to go to jail.
@olcayto
Ein wenig, caktirma.

Ok. You guys must know best then.

@olcayto
Ein wenig, caktirma.

HAHA you're killing me man.

Back
Top Bottom