What's new

Turkey to double flights from India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, yeah, i think the Turks won't mind if we recognize Armenia as a country and establish economic relations with it, the Turks will be completely okay with it.

Turkey herself recodnize Armenia as country... for trade, Turks in general wouldn't like it and call it betreyal but I have more common sense than that to criticise Pakistan over it...

P.S: I don't say I like it, I say I don't think it is something that should be criticised. Pakistans economy and welfare of its people should be more important than Turkish-Armenain dipuate as long as Pakistan openly hurts Turkish stand...

why are pakistanis here being so emotional, Turkey is a smart nation, it will do what ever serves its interests, pakistan is the only emotional country here, we should get over it and trade with more countries

@Deno: If we were to start trading with Greek Cyproits, Greece, and Armenia, as well as start estbalishing embassies, flights, etc, would that be fine with Turks?

We should expand ties with Greece, Israel Armenia, Georgia, Greek Cyprus, Bulgaria, and Russia. We have no problems with these countries.

In fact, Pakistan should have nuclear cooperation with Greece.

why are pakistanis here being so emotional, Turkey is a smart nation, it will do what ever serves its interests, pakistan is the only emotional country here, we should get over it and trade with more countries

Nobody is getting emotional, what we're doing is defining the lines understand the difference. I agree Pakistan should expand ties with other nations. Though, don't lie to our face and say you support Kashmir and do actions to the contrary.

I agree, we need to keep Pakistan's interests first, we need to be a lot more Nationalistic and move away from brotherhood nonsense.

I believe Nationalism is the only way out of this mentality, no body is going to repair the damage caused to Pakistan's foreign relations due to so called "brotherhood", no one besides our selves.

Russia, Armenia, Iran, or Greece never threatened us in any way, so why should we be assertive towards them? And that too over a country that openly maintains relations with our enemy?

Nahh, its not worth it.

Pakistan before anything :pakistan:

^^^^^
What you have mentioned above is Pakistan's social problems, we don't have to compromise on Kashmir to solve our social issues. And all of this can be solved by breaking the shackles of "brotherhood" and blindly supporting our so called allies.

They are intrinsically linked with our issues of governance and economic collapse ! And unless we prioritize by spending more on education and social welfare and by normalizing relations...we'd be going in circles. Supporting our so-called Allies hasn't been nearly as costly as this warmongering over Kashmir has ! I have a massive soft spot for Kashmir but when I don't even have a wooden nickle in my pocket, have been declared a pariah and haven't a rusty knife, let alone a proper firearm, to defend myself, I shouldn't be fighting on behalf of my brother. I should rectify as much of the aforementioned before I dive in...and perhaps not even then.

I agree, we need to keep Pakistan's interests first, we need to be a lot more Nationalistic and move away from brotherhood nonsense.

I believe Nationalism is the only way out of this mentality, no body is going to repair the damage caused to Pakistan's foreign relations due to so called "brotherhood", no one besides our selves.

Russia, Armenia, Iran, or Greece never threatened us in any way, so why should we be assertive towards them? And that too over a country that openly maintains relations with our enemy?

Nahh, its not worth it.

Nationalism is the life's blood of Pakistan.

And I ask again, what is your thoughs on 100 billion trade volume of Sino-India trade? I mean if 8 billion Turkish trade angers you this much I can't even imagine the anger you would feel towards a trade that is 12,5 times larger that this...

Edit:Typo

"Moreover, China's trade and economic relations with india are heavily in favor of China and not india, and this indirectly helps Pakistan since China assists Pakistan in building nuclear reactors, Nuclear as well as conventional AIP Submarines, Artillery, Jets, Tanks, and of course the massive civilian infrastructure they are assisting us in. "

http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian-defence/166342-turkey-double-flights-india-5.html#post2714217

Nahh, its not worth it.

exactly, as soon as people get over this fake 'muslim brotherhood', the better for pakistan, heck, have relations with Israel too.

Nahh, its not worth it.

yep, Turkey is evil country that has relationship with your enemy while Russia, Armenia, Iran and Greece don't... Ohh wait...

Russia, biggest arms suplier of India

Armenia, Russian controled state

Iran, one of the largest oil supplier of India -with discounted price*

Greece, well I support Pakistan relationship with them :)

"Moreover, China's trade and economic relations with india are heavily in favor of China and not india, and this indirectly helps Pakistan since China assists Pakistan in building nuclear reactors, Nuclear as well as conventional AIP Submarines, Artillery, Jets, Tanks, and of course the massive civilian infrastructure they are assisting us in. "

http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian-defence/166342-turkey-double-flights-india-5.html#post2714217

Yes... Why do you think that Turkish trade with India is not in favor of Turkey or do you think Turkey does not invest/help Pakistan?

exactly, as soon as people get over this fake 'muslim brotherhood', the better for pakistan, heck, have relations with Israel too.

You know a perspective of that same fake Muslim Brotherhood has bonded us, Pakistanis, together...otherwise what cultural or linguistic similarities do I have with a Baloch, Sindhi or a Pukhtoon ? I agree that Pakistan shouldn't go over-board with the Ummah thing...but our people-to-people interactions alongwith supporting each other at a diplomatic level should be there.

Yes... Why do you think that Turkish trade with India is not in favor of Turkey or do you think Turkey does not invest/help Pakistan?
Do you have the figures? Is Turkey in any way assisting Pakistan in building a weapon that can give us considerable edge over india the way China is?

In what way has Turkey helped Pakistan that has given us any leverage over our enemy india?

Do you have the figures? Is Turkey in any way assisting Pakistan in building a weapon that can give us considerable edge over india the way China is?

I guess then we should uproot that bus shuttle service that their building in my city and possibly in others. And the 100 buses that the Turkish Mayor donated to us...too. I guess we can return all the aid we got from Turkey first for the Earthquake and then the Floods.

Plus what can Turkey possibly give to Pakistan that gives us a considerable edge over India ? We've got a well drilled, well armed conventional army and we've created a dozen different ways of nuking them, should the need arise - we're set as we are !

I guess then we should uproot that bus shuttle service that their building in my city and possibly in others. And the 100 buses that the Turkish Mayor donated to us...too. I guess we can return all the aid we got from Turkey first for the Earthquake and then the Floods.

Why not? Is it not better to stand on your own feet yourself instead of relying on others? And regarding the flood aid:

Pakistan offers aid to Turkey | Pakistan Today | Latest news | Breaking news | Pakistan News | World news | Business | Sport and Multimedia

Now lets back on topic: I wonder what Turkish government and populations reaction would be if say we recognize Armenia and establish relations with Armenia?

Why not? Is it not better to stand on your own feet yourself instead of relying on others? And regarding the flood aid:

Pakistan offers aid to Turkey | Pakistan Today | Latest news | Breaking news | Pakistan News | World news | Business | Sport and Multimedia

Now lets back on topic: I wonder what Turkish government and populations reaction would be if say we recognize Armenia and establish relations with Armenia?

In that case please uproot the entire MotorWay because it too was made under a similar arrangements with the South Koreans - Daewoo.

Its not a tit-for-tat game !

1- Turkey does not have the resources and the tech that China has...

2- Turkey invested in Karachi power problems...

3- Turkey invested in Karachi transportation problems without requesting any money...

4- Turkey is heping on trading PAF maintaince personal

5- TAI is upgrading PAF F-16s at the cheapest price that has been offered to Pakistan

6- Turkey offered Milgems to Pakistan, it was Pakistan who choose to upgrade its old ships rather than taking that offer. ( Most forumers said it is propably about not giving enough founds to Navy and focusing on Army and Air Force)

7- Turkey was the first country to call Pakistani foreign minister and condemn the Nato attack on Pakistani soldiers

8- Turkey asked for an impartial inquiry into the attacks in Nato...

9- Turkey gave Nato standart simulators to Pakistani Air Force...

10- Turkey and Pakistan is now cooperating on armored personal carriers...

11- Turkey and Pakistan is cooperating on including health, education, agriculture, infrastructure, housing, media etc...

etc.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom