What's new

Turkey to double flights from India

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you are wrong about Kashmir... Kashmir is Pakistani people rightful struggle but it should not however be more important than Pakistani peoples wellfare...

Turkish people suffered and still suffering because They viewed PKK as rightfull and most important thing in thier lives. Politician used it as a tool to shut people up about economics and social injustices and Pakistani politicians use Kashmir and fight with India as a tool to blind people to their own problems...

No Deno the dynamics are different ! For a plethora of reasons there can only be ever lasting peace between India and Pakistan if the Kashmir is resolved in a manner acceptable to all 3 parties - Pakistan, India and the Kashmiris !

However I do understand your point and I, and contrary to popular belief, most Pakitanis understand that we've got bigger problems..thats why you don't see politicians in Pakistan evoking Kashmir unless on Kashmir Day, and its been like that for a couple decades now !

@Deno: If we were to start trading with Greek Cyproits, Greece, and Armenia, as well as start estbalishing embassies, flights, etc, would that be fine with Turks?

u dont have to ask them..loll did china ask u? just do it and prove us u can do which we dont believe

Don't say something that you're not sure of. I don't have anything to say abuot Khomeni, I think he's rather, dull.

Anyways, as to the China issue: China is prescribed as a 'brotherly' partner with us, they don't have to not trade with India to show us that they are our friends. They were the ones that HELPED US, not us HELPING THEM, so you can't compare China with this issue.

Deno, the point is, that we don't recognize Turkey's enemies Israel, Armenia, and tend not to go with deep ties with Greece. We want Turkey to do the same for us.

Are you saying Turkey and Pakistan did not help each other? Turkey and Pakistan does not have any common goal other then mutual love of two nations while Pakistan has to support China in all of its wishes because they simply have to if they want to have atleast de facto on Indian issue... Pakistan is more bound to China than Turkey is bound to NATO...

What my main point is this, Why Turkish trade which is around 8 billion is hurtfull to Pakistani people while Chinese trade with India which is around 400 billion is normal?

I don't like helping Pakistanis enemies even if its just a common trade more than I would like Turkey to help Armenia with trade but this is double standards to critisize Turkey for insignificant amount of trade while China considired best of friend while they have 400 billion trade volume with India

so many Pakistanis butt hurt over this you guys are reacting as if they are severing all diplomatic ties with you :lol: its just trade and business for god sake even North Korea trades with South Korea you have to realize trade and business is something that is separate.

Are you saying Turkey and Pakistan did not help each other? Turkey and Pakistan does not have any common goal other then mutual love of two nations while Pakistan has to support China in all of its wishes because they simply have to if they want to have atleast de facto on Indian issue... Pakistan is more bound to China than Turkey is bound to NATO...

What my main point is this, Why Turkish trade which is around 8 billion is hurtfull to Pakistani people while Chinese trade with India which is around 400 billion is normal?

I don't like helping Pakistanis enemies even if its just a common trade more than I would like Turkey to help Armenia with trade but this is double standards to critisize Turkey for insignificant amount of trade while China considired best of friend while they have 400 billion trade volume with India

As I've said before, the Chinese have helped us in many ways, and it was the Chinese who started helping us than vice-versa. We've had relations with China for over 60 years on our birth in 1947. The Chinese trading with India is in no way against our national interests, as we trade with Vietnam, Japan, and you can even put South Korea there.

But the Turkish issue is different. We don't recognize the Armenian genocide, nor do we have any embassies in Armenia. We have always supported Turkish cause, and to see them trading and increasing ties with our neighbour who is our enemy and has proven to continually wanting to hurt us, hurts us.

If we were to increase ties, establish embassies, and etc with Armenia, Greek cyproits, and Greece, how would you feel as a Turk?

so many Pakistanis butt hurt over this you guys are reacting as if they are severing all diplomatic ties with you :lol: its just trade and business for god sake even North Korea trades with South Korea you have to realize trade and business is something that is separate.

One Pujabi to another - Dujeee de veee sunn lai...dujeee nuun veee kaindeee, hakumtaaan di gaaal tu hakumtaaan te rein de ! Said apnaaa Anwar Masood !

P.S Koi Lahore da chakaar lageee ga ?

India is no different on that issue...

India is very different, my dear.

India has the world's longest disputed border with China yet we are trading day and night with them.

We know thaty food and shelter for our people is more important than artificial boundaries and disputes which can be settled later in a more cordial atmosphere.

Trade and development should not be held hostage to the other more tricky issues. That works for Pakistanis, neither for Indians nor for the Chinese and Arabs.

I think you are wrong about Kashmir... Kashmir is Pakistani people rightful struggle but it should not however be more important than Pakistani peoples wellfare...

Turkish people suffered and still suffering because They viewed PKK as rightfull and most important thing in thier lives. Politician used it as a tool to shut people up about economics and social injustices and Pakistani politicians use Kashmir and fight with India as a tool to blind people to their own problems...

Shows how much you know. Kashmir is the jugular vein of Pakistan, it is vital. Kashmiris are Pakistani people and to regain Kashmir is Pakistan's core interest. Kashmir is something every Pakistani agrees on.

Nobody is being blinded. So you're saying when Muhammad Ali Jinnah said Kashmir is Pakistan's jugular vein he was just using it to blind people for his own political expediency and interest? To cover any failure he may have committed?

Don't talk about things you know little about.

As I've said before, the Chinese have helped us in many ways, and it was the Chinese who started helping us than vice-versa. We've had relations with China for over 60 years on our birth in 1947. The Chinese trading with India is in no way against our national interests, as we trade with Vietnam, Japan, and you can even put South Korea there.

But the Turkish issue is different. We don't recognize the Armenian genocide, nor do we have any embassies in Armenia. We have always supported Turkish cause, and to see them trading and increasing ties with our neighbour who is our enemy and has proven to continually wanting to hurt us, hurts us.

If we were to increase ties, establish embassies, and etc with Armenia, Greek cyproits, and Greece, how would you feel as a Turk?

Do you plan on recognizing the Armenian Genocide ? Do they plan on recognizing Kashmir as an integral part of India ?

If Chinese trading is not against our interests than how is Turkish trading ? Does selling some electronic equipment to India and importing some IT related stuff from them...translate into 'We recognize Kashmir and we're the best buds ever ' ?

Plus how is it that we're building a gas pipeline with Iran, we've traded alot with Iran and we even have (if I'm not mistaken) a currency swap agreement with Iran....that Saudi Arabia and most of the GCC isn't as nearly offended as you are ?

India is no different on that issue...

thats what ur thinking.
last year pakistan added only 10 -15 billion to its gdp and spent 7 billion on defence.

india added over 300 billion 1.7 to 2.1 trillion and spent only 30 billion to its defence. we dont sacrifise our national interests in anyways.

One Pujabi to another - Dujeee de veee sunn lai...dujeee nuun veee kaindeee, hakumtaaan di gaaal tu hakumtaaan te rein de ! Said apnaaa Anwar Masood !

P.S Koi Lahore da chakaar lageee ga ?

Abdhe dost dil nal rako meri ek gal sonla koi lord hai nay goosa hon nu hor kaun tere F-16 upgrade karo gai? :lol:

veer ji lahore da kera chakar aa? Lahore ta both soni nagar aa mera ji lagada lahore jan nu kyu? Gawalmandi di vich both badya khana aa

Ray, seriously what are you on about ? What ties are you talking about ? Forget Pakistan for a moment. Indo-China trade has hit the $100b mark (I think) but do you remotely think that it has entwined the both into even a loveless marriage ? No..far from it. Both China and India still have pronounced apprehensions about each other...so trade isn't that big a thing that it'll mess everything up !

Actually trade is probably the next best thing after nuclear weapons when it comes to war deterrents. India and China for example have trade of 100 billion dollars, mostly in China's favour. Now if these two countries go to war, practically all trade would suffer, and both India and China would be a lot poorer(by about 100 billion dollars). So it is not feasible from an economic point of view. I know many members of various nationalities get off on the thought of war here on PDF (Indian, Chinese, Pakistanis, etc), but realistically there will never be an all out war between nations that have significant trade between them. There might be some tough-talking, some minor skirmishes but that is it.

Take Saudi Arabia for example, outside Pakistan they were the biggest supporters of Kashmir in the 50s through 80s. When is the last time their leaders openly talked about Kashmir against India? Why did their stance on Kashmir change? It was trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom