What's new

Turkey to double flights from India

Status
Not open for further replies.
They will probably come here and bring up some brotherhood nonsense to try and persuade us that its nothing considerable, when in fact it is, considering its long term affects on Pakistan's cause.

Lol yeah, our brothers are Kashmiris and our nukes. Our ally is time tested China.

Shows how much you know. Kashmir is the jugular vein of Pakistan, it is vital. Kashmiris are Pakistani people and to regain Kashmir is Pakistan's core interest. Kashmir is something every Pakistani agrees on.

Nobody is being blinded. So you're saying when Muhammad Ali Jinnah said Kashmir is Pakistan's jugular vein he was just using it to blind people for his own political expediency and interest? To cover any failure he may have committed?

Don't talk about things you know little about.

I am a Punjabi Kashmiri ! I'm sure that Jinnah didn't want you to let the rest of your body rot for that One Jugular vein. Tis true that there can be no lasting peace between India and Pakistan unless the Kashmiri issue is solved but how is solving that contingent on whether we do or do not trade with India ?

Shows how much you know. Kashmir is the jugular vein of Pakistan, it is vital. Kashmiris are Pakistani people and to regain Kashmir is Pakistan's core interest. Kashmir is something every Pakistani agrees on.

Nobody is being blinded. So you're saying when Muhammad Ali Jinnah said Kashmir is Pakistan's jugular vein he was just using it to blind people for his own political expediency and interest? To cover any failure he may have committed?

Don't talk about things you know little about.

Jinnah is well respected leader because he cared about his people more than he cared about his own very life... Are you compering Jinnah with modern day Pakistani politicians that is in power right now?

Edit: I posted 400 billion rather than 100 billion... :) typo mistake sorry :)

I am a Punjabi Kashmiri ! I'm sure that Jinnah didn't want you to let the rest of your body rot for that One Jugular vein. Tis true that there can be no lasting peace between India and Pakistan unless the Kashmiri issue is solved but how is solving that contingent on whether we do or do not trade with India ?

Then why was Gazi Jinnah, the first to fight for Kashmir. He ordered the war. Gazi Jinnah is revered by all Kashmiris.

Actually trade is probably the next best thing after nuclear weapons when it comes to war deterrents. India and China for example have trade of 100 billion dollars, mostly in China's favour. Now if these two countries go to war, practically all trade would suffer, and both India and China would be a lot poorer(by about 100 billion dollars). So it is not feasible from an economic point of view. I know many members of various nationalities get off on the thought of war here on PDF (Indian, Chinese, Pakistanis, etc), but realistically there will never be an all out war between nations that have significant trade between them. There might be some tough-talking, some minor skirmishes but that is it.

Take Saudi Arabia for example, outside Pakistan they were the biggest supporters of Kashmir in the 50s through 80s. When is the last time their leaders openly talked about Kashmir against India? Why did their stance on Kashmir change? It was trade.

Exactly....economic interdependence and the people-to-people interactions that come with would make violence extremely, extremely unlikely and unpopular !

loll ahaha allright we really dont care abt ur conference. all we care is buisness. pakistan has nothing to offer to u as well as afghanistan except love messages and brotherhood. bad news for pakistanis we r not going out of afghan. india has invested billions in afghan to buy their natural resources iron and copper and also maybe oil for our needs. our diplomats and army will be there for nxt 20 yrs. india bought iron ore in afghan..hahah
India gets contract to develop Afghan iron ore blocks | Newspaper | DAWN.COM
u didnt get it. loosing meant influence not hate or badmouthing. anyways we dont eve care about such invitations.

Damn where do these guys come from?

On-Topic... just coz flights hav doubled doesnt mean Turkiye has stopped supportin Pak on IOK issue........ be logical people!

Then why was Gazi Jinnah, the first to fight for Kashmir. He ordered the war. Gazi Jinnah is revered by all Kashmiris.

There is fighting for your nation and its goals which Jinnah did... Thats why he is a respected man and thats thy he will always be remembered by respect even by his enemies...

and there is fighting for your own power and using nation and its goals for your tool which todays politicans do and thats why they are not respected even among their own fellow citizens...

There is fighting for your nation and its goals which Jinnah did... Thats why he is a respected man and thats thy he will always be remembered by respect even by his enemies...

and there is fighting for your own power and using nation and its goals for your tool which todays politicans do and thats why they are not respected even among their own fellow citizens...

Just be quite, even you don't know what you're saying. You said Kashmir is just political interest or pawn and Pakistani politicians exploit, Pakistanis demand their politicians fight for Kashmir.

Don't go on telling me who reveres Jinnah or not ? I know him well...I would die for his memory ! But he wasn't the myopic idiot that you just presented him to be...what good is Kashmir to Pakistan...if there isn't any Pakistan left ? Do you honestly think that the poor in India or Pakistan give a wooden nickle about territorial disputes ? I know the day labourer working in front of my house doesn't ? Because he has to kill himself at work simply to put food on the table every single evening ! Thats my jugular vein ! I know my sisters and my mothers who are subjected to domestic violence, acid attacks and honour killings in the land of the Pure aren't concerned about all of that...because their very lives are at stake ? Thats my jugular vein. I know that those kids who walk the streets of Lahore covered in fillth, collecting trash..just to find something worth selling, aren't concerned with all of that because their entire world view revolves around just getting by for one more day. Thats my jugular vein and by God so is it Jinnahs.

Kashmir will be solved but not today ! Today we have to build our country up and build better relations with India so that tomorrow we can reach a solution on Kashmir which will be acceptable to all parties...most of all the Kashmiris.

Just be quite, even you don't know what you're saying. You said Kashmir is just political interest or pawn and Pakistani politicians exploit, Pakistanis demand their politicians fight for Kashmir.

Do Pakistanis want to be slienced by their cause of Kashmir? Kashmir issue cannot be solve with military... any sane person knows that... Only when Pakistan gets international support and influence with their economy then they can solve Kashmir issue to their favor...

IOK is worth everything for us @Deno...

I never denied that... Kashmir issue means a lot for every friend of Pakistan...

@Deno: If we were to start trading with Greek Cyproits, Greece, and Armenia, as well as start estbalishing embassies, flights, etc, would that be fine with Turks?

Oh, yeah, i think the Turks won't mind if we recognize Armenia as a country and establish economic relations with it, the Turks will be completely okay with it.

Don't go on telling me who reveres Jinnah or not ? I know him well...I would die for his memory ! But he wasn't the myopic idiot that you just presented him to be...what good is Kashmir to Pakistan...if there isn't any Pakistan left ? Do you honestly think that the poor in India or Pakistan give a wooden nickle about territorial disputes ? I know the day labourer working in front of my house doesn't ? Because he has to kill himself at work simply to put food on the table every single evening ! Thats my jugular vein ! I know my sisters and my mothers who are subjected to domestic violence, acid attacks and honour killings in the land of the Pure aren't concerned about all of that...because their very lives are at stake ? Thats my jugular vein. I know that those kids who walk the streets of Lahore covered in fillth, collecting trash..just to find something worth selling, aren't concerned with all of that because their entire world view revolves around just getting by for one more day. Thats my jugular vein and by God so is it Jinnahs.
^^^^^
What you have mentioned above is Pakistan's social problems, we don't have to compromise on Kashmir to solve our social issues. And all of this can be solved by breaking the shackles of "brotherhood" and blindly supporting our so called allies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom