What's new

TURKEY THREATENS TO ATTACK SYRIA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure the world does not revolve around India. But as an Indian it is my prerogative to support anyone I see as beneficial to Indian interests.

International Diplomacy 101.

Big deal mate. I could not care less. They have about exactly..umm..0% influence on India.

Ofcourse it is -- specially with one of the justification that was peddled out went on like - thousands of refugees were flooding the borders. The only suitable analogy that stood out where millions flooded our border after being persecuted was in the erstwhile East Pakistan.

And where exactly did the saffron color come from ? Is Syria a Hindu country ? Stop being so paranoid and argue based on facts.

Look you support Turkey based on your mutual interest which I fully understand and I express my support to the Syrian Govt based on India's interest. What so hard for you to understand ? And cut back on unsolicited advice, if you may.

i really wonder what kind of ties india has with syria. and how can a man killing his own people be of a interest for india? how can you see them as a benfitial to indian interests!

i really wonder what kind of ties india has with syria. and how can a man killing his own people be of a interest for india? how can you see them as a benfitial to indian interests!

Syria along with Iraq consistently supported Indian position on Kashmir in the OIC, Arab League etc.

As far as his killing of protesters is concerned it is the internal matter of the sovereign republic of Syria which I cannot interefere in. And this killing of protesters is nothing new to the region. Isnt it ?

Syria along with Iraq consistently supported Indian position on Kashmir in the OIC, Arab League etc.

As far as his killing of protesters is concerned it is the internal matter of the sovereign republic of Syria which I cannot interefere in. And this killing of protesters is nothing new to the region. Isnt it ?

oh okay, well.

stop bashing on chinese when they make friendship with sudan then huh... i can see quite a bit of indians bashing on it! why are indians forgetting this when it comes to their matter?

and saying you dont care about them, what? arent they human, dont they deserve the right to freedom just like me and you? it is a stupid move by india, and a shame for them if tey have made an official statement that they support the syrian regime!

oh okay, well.

stop bashing on chinese when they make friendship with sudan then huh... i can see quite a bit of indians bashing on it! why are indians forgetting this when it comes to their matter?

Morals hardly play a part in International Politics which you should have known. I just play by the rules.Nothing personal.

and saying you dont care about them, what? arent they human, dont they deserve the right to freedom just like me and you? it is a stupid move by india, and a shame for them if tey have made an official statement that they support the syrian regime!

Yes they deserve the same amount of freedom as the Shias in Bahrain who were brutally crushed or the Shias in the oil rich Eastern province of KSA. Since you say you are all morals why this double standards ?

Native Indians were smart enough to glory the sun(giver of life) while those so-called Christians, Muslims and the rest were so ignorant enough to worship imaginary nonsense from books. Humanity has become a lost species living in his own artificial bubble! One who sees with his or her two eyes will have to imagine when that bubble will finally pops.

Alas, the story appears to be false. When I expressed incredulity at the likelihood of Turkey invading its neighbor, Today's Zaman news editor Mahir Zeynalov responded, "I think the Kuwaiti daily misquoted the diplomat." As for the prospect of Turkey launching an entire war with so little warning, Zeynalov pointed out that the country has not even suggested as much to Syria, which it surely would if invasion were a real possibility. "No need to exaggerate, Turkey did not even warn Syria of deploying troops." He added of the newspaper's own sourcing for the story that no government source "was used while writing this report."
Turkey Is Not Invading Syria - Max Fisher - International - The Atlantic

Morals hardly play a part in International Politics which you should have known. I just play by the rules.Nothing personal.

Yes they deserve the same amount of freedom as the Shias in Bahrain who were brutally crushed or the Shias in the oil rich Eastern province of KSA. Since you say you are all morals why this double standards ?

double standard, me?

the subject isn't bahrain or whatever you want. the subject is that you support someone who murders his own people to stay in power. he hasn't been voted democratically or whatsoever and you as a democratic country support them. okay whatever you say, but i dont think a lot of indians agree with you, you tend to have a bit more extreme look at turkey.

---------- Post added at 10:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 PM ----------

silko and others please stop barking now for good:tup:

to faheka, your super hero time will come dont disappoint, btw faheka is a female's name, r u female????

why? you realized you lost the battle against me and then ask me to stop barking? it is you that barks cra*! dont come here and try to blame me for your idiotism

double standard, me?

the subject isn't bahrain or whatever you want. the subject is that you support someone who murders his own people to stay in power. he hasn't been voted democratically or whatsoever and you as a democratic country support them.

We all exhibit double standards. My own Double standard was intented to expose the double standards of many, not necessarily you.

As I said morals hardly play a role in International politics and I know that first hand. You cannot fault us for looking for our interests, right ?

okay whatever you say, but i dont think a lot of indians agree with you, you tend to have a bit more extreme look at turkey.

Again there is nothing personal. Just interests. Indian view point in core areas like Kashmir agrees more with Syrian viewpoint than with Turkish viewpoint. So it is but natural for whatever I have written.

you forgot to say

ram ram satte ho, jai shri ram, jai kaali maata ki, jai hind

in the end

Stop your anti-Hindu nonsense.

Iranian officials have categorically denied ever even mentioning Turkey regarding this issue!
I'm literally laughing right now.

Iran attacking Turkey over Syria! lol
Everyday the anti Iran news gets crazier.

Sure the world does not revolve around India. But as an Indian it is my prerogative to support anyone I see as beneficial to Indian interests.

International Diplomacy 101.

that's perfectly fine.....but some of your countrymen then try to snoop around and ridicule Pakistan and its relations with the Turks. Tell them to grow up and grow a pair; i dont need to be briefed on the basics.

Big deal mate. I could not care less. They have about exactly..umm..0% influence on India.

sure. . . no big deal either.

Ofcourse it is ... specially with one of the justification that was peddled out went on like - thousands of refugees were flooding the borders. The only suitable analogy that stood out where millions flooded our border after being persecuted was in the erstwhile East Pakistan.

except the only difference is, Turkiye isnt the one fomenting the unrest, are they? Are they supporting terrorist groups in Syria? Nope and nope!

Therein lies the chief difference. ;)

And where exactly did the saffron color come from ? Is Syria a Hindu country ?

Hell No! :lol:

Look you support Turkey based on your mutual interest which I fully understand and I express my support to the Syrian Govt based on India's interest. What so hard for you to understand ? And cut back on unsolicited advice, if you may.

Fair enough kiddo.

as for the advice, well it isn't my job to give advice. But as guests on Pakistan DEFENCE forum, it is indian job also to behave and not make disparaging or immature remarks.

absolutely that is 100% right, i referred to them as 'guests'

Native Indians were smart enough to glory the sun(giver of life) while those so-called Christians, Muslims and the rest were so ignorant enough to worship imaginary nonsense from books. Humanity has become a lost species living in his own artificial bubble! One who sees with his or her two eyes will have to imagine when that bubble will finally pops.

if you are christen then PM me the concept of trinity............. otherwise shut your mouth...... if anyone turned this into religious fight i will report it

that's perfectly fine.....but some of your countrymen then try to snoop around and ridicule Pakistan and its relations with the Turks. Tell them to grow up and grow a pair; i dont need to be briefed on the basics.

That is their view point and so take it up with them. I speak for myself.Stop bossing around because it is nothing but clumsy.

except the only difference is, Turkiye isnt the one fomenting the unrest, are they? Are they supporting terrorist groups in Syria? Nope and nope!

Therein lies the chief difference. ;)

Operation Searchlight and the brutal crackdown by the legendary butcher of Balochistan were not in any sense fomented by India.

Fair enough kiddo.

as for the advice, well it isn't my job to give advice. But as guests on Pakistan DEFENCE forum, it is indian job also to behave and not make disparaging or immature remarks.

absolutely that is 100% right, i referred to them as 'guests'

Let me remind you that I maybe a guest (even that is moot) but I am not YOUR guest in anyway. Stop acting the Sheriff because you ain't one.

lol yeah 7 pages over smtg so stupid
I heard from a friend of a friend that Turkey wants to attack Syria and Iran wants to attack Turkey LMAO

I can't believe people are actually believing this crap

because when people put emotions and feelings before brains and common sense, this is what you get!!!

@ Gounder --- go take a nap.

I am surprised to see the response of some Pakistani Members here - I believe that Turkey has every right to intervene in Syria - After all Assad does not have any legitimacy..These dictatorships are not like Pakistani dictatorship where everything is done properly and which is not a monarchy type dictatorship.The argument that no muslim country can attack other muslim country is ridiculous at best.Usually these argument is presented by terrorist sympathizers who think attacking terrorists within our own country is a bad idea because terrorists are our own muslim brothers ( So are those Muslims who are rapists, murderers should we also not arrest them?).Besides there was a guy here saying Turkish Air Force cannot defend its air space and there will be strikes - Turkey is one of the largest operators of F16's and they can easily blow these crap soviet stuff in Syrian Air Space but i must say some powers are playing great games in this region .Specially Iran that country is the worst country IMHO - It uses Shia proxies and then blames other country when they return the favor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom