What's new

TURKEY THREATENS TO ATTACK SYRIA

Status
Not open for further replies.
So much trolling it's amazing that you can even find a decent reply or thought from others.

If Assad is still well liked by 50% of the people or more then of course he is going to stay, only the western countries are hellbent on getting him away instantly because it's a chance for them to destabilize syria futher. also If the military is unruly then Assad can only do his best, while rest of the baath is working against him.

In the end we can only wait and see what will happen.

keep it clean folks.. last warning. violation will get a double dose of infractions.

I don't understand why some of my country men criticizing Turkey.

I think you people are shias and are in very much pain because Turks going to insert bambo in Asad @ss.And this will gona limit the influence of champion of Shia-ism(Iran)?
wtf

@u-571.
thori haya kar yar.change your tune and language.Turks are very dear to us.

@Turks

plz dont reply trolls so mods will be in action and they get banned with their posts gone.

here is another monster not bigger than NATO wishing to limitize iran's infleunce, full of jealous and hater against shiites. haha!

dude you cannot understand Iran when you do not know Islam.

remember after syria its will be the turn of saudi.

So much trolling it's amazing that you can even find a decent reply or thought from others.

If Assad is still well liked by 50% of the people or more then of course he is going to stay, only the western countries are hellbent on getting him away instantly because it's a chance for them to destabilize syria futher. also If the military is unruly then Assad can only do his best, while rest of the baath is working against him.

In the end we can only wait and see what will happen.

well said. NATO do not want to miss this chance to destabilize syria. If there is no outside interference then syria for sure will survive and will ultimately come out of the crisis.

things have improved in syria and tomorrow if things turn to worse then soon we will see china and russia be supporting syria and will ask turkey and nato for patience vis-a-vis syria.

some people need to get banned.......
U-571-raptor-emrah.

i guess, you prefer to close eyes and ears because you keep drinking (your avatar example). This is what Pakistan become today in reality. I only explain the facts, doesn't mean Pakistan should go war with Turkey.

problem is NATURKO (Nato/Turkey combination mission)

I repeat here:

Yes I agree with Article 5 explaination. Indeed, Western NATO continuly attack Pakistan borders, kill their soldiers and checkposts in cross borders. Turkey is silence and never criticize NATO's wrong behaviors. NATO and its allies protect terrorists and top leaders in Afghanistan soil and continue to send them into Pakistan (i.e 200 miliants cross borders and more evidences).

And very excited next war with Syria after Libya.

If Pakistan provoke to attack NATO, all allies including Turkey will respond in no time. No doubt Russia, China and other powers are in middle of important discussions on this matters.

Yes, Turkey will stay silent and no concern how NATO attacked its blind brotherhood (Pakistan). Important note: Pakistan should NOT mixed with Turkey and NATO agendas regarding Article 5 agreements.

(no Greek wouldn't attack Turkey, it is fine now.. )

I hope you get it clearly in big pictures, don't drink pls and falling. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom