What's new

Turkey Ready for War with Syria

Over few months ago, Turkey denied to invade Syria but now it is starting. What happen to Russia/China veto against Syria? Did they permit them? I am sick of Assad killing its own people :angry:

I think Pakistan troops should be sent along with Turkey. It should be strong enough to destory enemies.

Syria is not China's interest, but it is Russia's core interest in the Middle East.

The veto against Syria is merely doing a bidding for Russia, since they are still our partners against the coalition of US/Nato.

Even China did not veto against the military action in Syria, the sole opposition from Russia is still going to veto the entire sanction.

We will invade it yes but will leave it once a new goverment is formed who truly represents the Syrian people, this automatically will be a pro-Turkish one. After that's done Turkish Army will leave the country!

I think you didn't realize it. Do you see the example in Libya and Egypt? They are in long-term civil wars going on.

Many countries didn't leave the countries overnight or next morning. If you are in Syria, it will affect your economy and resources to attack enemies, while other countries (enemy of Turkey) continue to support them.

See Afghanistan mouse/cat games 11 years examples!

I disagree completely! there is not country in the ME that is stronger than iran, sure turkey had a better airforce and more modern navy due to technology from the west. but if you think turkey can handle iran easily then you're simply on drugs.
as for influence wise, how on earth do you have more influence?
and economic wise, your not that much batter than our economy.

Though I respect Iran and it's great culture and civilization, the fact that Turkey is a proper democracy where the people have their rights automatically makes Turkey a stronger country.

Though I respect Iran and it's great culture and civilization, the fact that Turkey is a proper democracy where the people have their rights automatically makes Turkey a stronger country.

No dont get me wrong, i made it clear in this forum that i am no fan of this iranians regime, but iran should not be taken lightly.

this bastard assad should kicked out before qaddafi he is taking blood bath daily and no one damn doing anything . turkey please send F-16s and bomb his home .kill this idiot dictator and give freedom to Syrians .

No dont get me wrong, i made it clear in this forum that i am no fan of this iranians regime, but iran should not be taken lightly.

No one takes Iran lightly my friend. Only a fool would do so.

Iran should not be taken lightly, can you tell us the super technology Iran has? I know, I have seen military developments in Iran which is not advanced in the world according to my observations. However, it is good news Pakistan and Turkey support Iran from the aggressors.

this bastard assad should kicked out before qaddafi he is taking blood bath daily and no one damn doing anything . turkey please send F-16s and bomb his home .kill this idiot dictator and give freedom to Syrians .

I agree with you, it make us really angry. Assad is absolutely bastard and clueless, is he thinking Allah praising his works??

Iran should not be taken lightly, can you tell us the super technology Iran has? I know, I have seen military developments in Iran which is not advanced in the world according to my observations. However, it is good news Pakistan and Turkey support Iran from the aggressors.

I agree with you, it make us really angry. Assad is absolutely bastard and clueless, is he thinking Allah praising his works??
You dont see technology do you? if you work for the iranians military that one thing, but how can you say they are not advanced because you say so?

and economic wise, your not that much batter than our economy.

the difference between us and Iran/arabs is that we aren't dependent on oil. what we have came to we have struggled for it, dontget me wrong. i still want Iran and Arab countries to do well. but we have an advantage over you when it comes to economy.

and yes, Turkey is wheter you like it or not stronger than Iran. both technologically and experienced.

i agree that Turkey can't handle Iran, nor do i expect. hell we would get our butt kicked if we intervened in Irans issues. but since we aren't there im not gonna talk about it.

Influence you say?

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/122253-turkey-most-popular-country-among-arab-nations-poll-finds.html#post1977332

Back
Top Bottom