What's new

Turkey aiming for nuclear weapons ?

23+73 makes 96 :)

I knew there are totally 90.. all of them are in pirinclik air base . ( there is a nucklear arms keep and maintanance facility ).. none of the bombs are ready to fire i heard.

23+73 makes 96 :)

I knew there are totally 90.. all of them are in pirinclik air base . ( there is a nucklear arms keep and maintanance facility ).. none of the bombs are ready to fire i heard.

No in Incirlik. Ours are in West bases. Dont ask me the name just google:police:They are ready but upgraded for use in F-35 and HGK comparable kits. In Europe some oppositions politicians want to block the upgrade. They are tactical Nukes like Pershing mssiles in the 80's.

@mehmet75. I believe that you know that there were also other tactical Nuke bases e.g. artillery shells against massive tank attacks of the SSSCB but these were closed

we should going for our own one.
Who can explain what will be happens in the next 30-70 years.

I have never seen any credible report claiming US ever gave full control of any of its nuclear weapons to any country.

You will never see any credible Report. Do you see any credible Report about Israels Nejef nuke plant ?
There are many mysteries on the world. Did you ever know that SA has ICBMs ?

There's always something lurking beneath the Turkish mountains :) :) or you know.. it could be rumors.. watch your salt intake :)
@Combat-Master
Don't worry if you do dataming you can see old arcives from Google :)
I believe that you know, Germany is capable to produce within 48 hours nukes, Germans produce the nuke ignitions machanism for French Scalp with nuke warheads, exclusive.
They are launchable from dived Subs of Barracuda class.

ASMPs are for the Mirage 2000 s

Last edited:
You will never see any credible Report. Do you see any credible Report about Israels Nejef nuke plant ?
There are many mysteries on the world. Did you ever know that SA has ICBMs ?
Yes. There are intentionally leaked CIA documents that reveal Israel has a nuclear program. And then there was a whistle blower from Israel itself which claimed so, he was eventually kidnapped from Europe and put in jail in Israel. All information is easily available and verified by various experts.

How many articles are there in Washington Post or leaked wiki leaks cables that show that US ever gave full control to any country of any of its nuclear weapons?

It was Nanunu, an Israeli nuclear engineer. Here we go:

depending on “Atomic Scientists Robert S. Norris ve Hans M. Kristensen ". Turkey has at least full control of 10-20 of the B61-12". Squadron is 142 . Ceylan Squadron.They are always in Alarm Status.

From 2011

ABD'nin Nükleer Bombaları İncirlik'te

I hope all nukes will be scrapped and never used around the world.

F-16 Units - TuAF 142 Filo

Also Germany , Italy and the Netherlands have this full control capability of an part of the stored nukes. This is a part of the deal for storing them in foreign countries.
Depending on latest News also Poland.

No in Incirlik. Ours are in West bases. Dont ask me the name just google:police:They are ready but upgraded for use in F-35 and HGK comparable kits. In Europe some oppositions politicians want to block the upgrade. They are tactical Nukes like Pershing mssiles in the 80's.

@mehmet75. I believe that you know that there were also other tactical Nuke bases e.g. artillery shells against massive tank attacks of the SSSCB but these were closed
They WERE in bandırma base in cold war times. After 90s they were taken to incirlik base.

That upgrade is just a plan. We want to attend to that upgrade program. But not happened till today.

All nuke heads have digital activation keys. And keys are in usa presidency ( you know the NSPD-28 and "the bag" ? ).

The earliest versions were 5-digit mechanical combination locks
Dude how do you want to unlock mechanical locks from USA, do you understand ?
These nukes are last line defence !!

Last edited:
Yes. There are intentionally leaked CIA documents that reveal Israel has a nuclear program. And then there was a whistle blower from Israel itself which claimed so, he was eventually kidnapped from Europe and put in jail in Israel. All information is easily available and verified by various experts.

How many articles are there in Washington Post or leaked wiki leaks cables that show that US ever gave full control to any country of any of its nuclear weapons?
The earliest versions were 5-digit mechanical combination locks
Dude how do you want to unlock mechanical locks from USA, do you understand ?
These nukes are last line defence !!

Aselsan upgraded these nuclear bombs recently! i believe this means a lot! Probably USA used it to stop Turkey developing its nuclear bomb against ISrael or Iran..
LALE KEMAL - Turkey to upgrade US nuclear arsenal at İncirlik

Aselsan had done nothing about these bombs . Bombs are under control in the joint facility in incirlik base.

But iran part is true. If Iran has nuklear weapon somehow, Turkey would be allowed and the keys sure will be given to Turkey for balance.

May be, It is explained to Iran and so they gave up because of this. Us declared if Iran has nuklear weapon , Turkey and KSA will too in a short time.

Aselsan had done nothing about these bombs . Bombs are under control in the joint facility in incirlik base.

But iran part is true. If Iran has nuklear weapon somehow, Turkey would be allowed and the keys sure will be given to Turkey for balance.

May be, It is explained to Iran and so they gave up because of this. Us declared if Iran has nuklear weapon , Turkey and KSA will too in a short time.
That's wishful thinking. Let me give you an example, Britain and USA were partners in world war 1 and 2, BG British scientists were part of Manhattan project. Despite that USA refused to share nuclear know how. So what makes you think they will ever give control of their nukes to a country that is not as close a strategic ally as Britain????

Quote Lale Kemal : ". In addition, Ankara is speculated to have control of about 40 of the approximately 70 US B61s on its soil. If this is the case, Ankara might have the ability to use these weapons if any serious threat occurs"

Back
Top Bottom