What's new

Japan and China’s Dispute Goes Nuclear

Japan has ICBM and nuclear ability, the range they need to cover all China mainland is just 3000-4000km, for China east coast, only 1500 km is enough.

We all know that Japan nuclear is for balancing to China nuclear program ... the decisive method to solve the conflict still the conventional naval battles ... which Japan still have competitive power.

9873C2E2-67C6-4ECD-BAAA-2147433219AA_mw1024_n_s.jpg

I don't really care about Japan acquire Nuclear bomb or not but Japan always be the 1st nation after US to severely punish other nation for acquiring nuclear weapons. Everyone can have nukes to counter each other and no one would complain.

When Japan determine to punish other nation from acquiring nuclear weapons, they can't be hypocrite and build a nuclear weapons themself.

Who's not hypocrite, USA where you're staying??? Or China where you belong??? when it comes to National security no one care about being a Hypocrite.

Who's not hypocrite, USA where you're staying??? Or China where you belong??? when it comes to National security no one care about being a Hypocrite.

Then Japan have no authority to place economic sanction on Iran, N.K because these nation intend to build nuclear weapons.

I don't really care about Japan acquire Nuclear bomb or not but Japan always be the 1st nation after US to severely punish other nation for acquiring nuclear weapons. Everyone can have nukes to counter each other and no one would complain.

So it's normal to see Vietnam has their own nuclear program, as you said ?

US general did threaten to nuke China in Korean war, Russia did intimidate China will nuclear anniliation. Since Japan is the forefront with US demand other nations not to build nuclear weapons and use nukes as retaliation. Iran, N.K suffer sanction because they intend to build nuclear weapons, what give Japan the right to condemn other and themself building nuke.

See its right there.. You went on war with Nuke powers and that's how they treat you. now suppose you go to war with Japs over the Island and when you have a hard time ofcousre there'll be a guy from CCP on using Nukes against Japs Officially or unofficially that dosn't matter. people always learn from the History. And I'm sure before this would happen again Japs might go for building it.

Then Japan have no authority to place economic sanction on Iran, N.K because these nation intend to build nuclear weapons.

Didn't China support US and UN for North korean sanctions, Does that mean you shouldn't help Pakistan to build Nukes??/

See its right there.. You went on war with Nuke powers and that's how they treat you. now suppose you go to war with Japs over the Island and when you have a hard time ofcousre there'll be a guy from CCP on using Nukes against Japs Officially or unofficially that dosn't matter. people always learn from the History. And I'm sure before this would happen again Japs might go for building it.

US won't let Japan to build nuclear weapons. US never allow Japan to have the military to undermine US interest in the region. By allow Japan to build nuclear weapons, US will lose all their credibility will be in question, US will no longer have the power to impose sanction on any nation want to acquire nuclear weapons in this world.

Didn't China support US and UN for North korean sanctions, Does that mean you shouldn't help Pakistan to build Nukes??/

China support US and UN led N.K sanction because it was US and UN idea to sanction any nation develop nuclear weapons. China wasn't the naion enforce sanction if any nation want to build nuclear weapons.

These all happened a very long time ago so they are clearly bias. I have seen the Japanese and I know they do not have any hatred or animosity within them. They are truly a peaceful civilization.

US won't let Japan to build nuclear weapons. US never allow Japan to have the military to undermine US interest in the region. By allow Japan to build nuclear weapons, US will lose all their credibility will be in question, US will no longer have the power to impose sanction on any nation want to acquire nuclear weapons in this world.

China support US and UN led N.K sanction because it was US and UN idea to sanction any nation develop nuclear weapons. China wasn't the naion enforce sanction if any nation want to build nuclear weapons.

Lets not be sure on it, Japanese are trying hard to kick US out of Japan.. They're already trying hard to come out of the restriction of military export they put on themselves without any US objections... Japan can build a bomb sooner than like NK or Iran becaus ethey know the knowledge and have the materials in place , its estimated by experts that Japs can build one in 6 months ...

If you knew all along that US wont allow japan to go nuclear,they whats the point of your first post,where you gve the reason for Jap going nuclear. Instaed this should have been your first post.

These all happened a very long time ago so they are clearly bias. I have seen the Japanese and I know they do not have any hatred or animosity within them. They are truly a peaceful civilization.

You said Japanese in their history are peaceful nation, they upheld and utmostly respect human right, TerranMarine post couple of link to proved you just posted a bunch of bullshitter.

Lets not be sure on it, Japanese are trying hard to kick US out of Japan.. They're already trying hard to come out of the restriction of military export they put on themselves without any US objections... Japan can build a bomb sooner than like NK or Iran becaus ethey know the knowledge and have the materials in place , its estimated by experts that Japs can build one in 6 months ...

Japan unconditionally surrender to the US, they have no right rearm themself under any circumstant to undermine US power.

DIdn't you say historically? And now you say those events happened a long time ago? You do understand the meaning of "historical" i hope.

Good human right records? I believe you don't know what the Japs did during WW2.
Human experiments, creating biological weapon to destroy Chinese race and perhaps even other races. Chinese civilians were forced to be subject of human experiments in case you didn't know.

You said Japanese in their history are peaceful nation, they upheld and utmostly respect human right, TerranMarine post couple of link to proved you just posted a bunch of bullshitter.

I said those are bias as they were recorded by the losing side who will embellish the facts. Why do you people fear a tiny island nation that is so peaceful?

Back
Top Bottom