What's new

Japan and China’s Dispute Goes Nuclear

I said those are bias as they were recorded by the losing side who will embellish the facts. Why do you people fear a tiny island nation that is so peaceful?

wow dude, welcome to earth huh? did you just popped out of there? You need to brush up your history buddy.

So it's normal to see Vietnam has their own nuclear program, as you said ?

I would rather all nation posses nuclear weapons, since nuke are great deterrence of all out war and save more life than it destroy.

DIdn't you say historically? And now you say those events happened a long time ago? You do understand the meaning of "historical" i hope.

Good human right records? I believe you don't know what the Japs did during WW2.
Human experiments, creating biological weapon to destroy Chinese race and perhaps even other races. Chinese civilians were forced to be subject of human experiments in case you didn't know.

They did not seek to exterminate the chinese race, after all they do come from the chinese people exiled to the islands of Japan. Those 'reports" are propaganda against Japan.

China support US and UN led N.K sanction because it was US and UN idea to sanction any nation develop nuclear weapons. China wasn't the naion enforce sanction if any nation want to build nuclear weapons.

But you supported that's enough. Being a only ally to NK you would've said no but you supported. So Japan also did the the same supporting US and UN.

I said those are bias as they were recorded by the losing side who will embellish the facts. Why do you people fear a tiny island nation that is so peaceful?

Your previous statement was Japan in their history was a peaceful nation, Japan been waging war all over in Asia prior to their surrender in the WW2.

Japan unconditionally surrender to the US, they have no right rearm themself under any circumstant to undermine US power.

Come on... They unconditionally surrendered to US to stop the war which happened 60+ years ago. If we're going by your logic Japan not allowed to keep its own Military too.... But guess what happened

But you supported that's enough. Being a only ally to NK you would've said no but you supported. So Japan also did the the same supporting US and UN.

Japan build nukes don't concern me at all but when Japan followed US order to sanction other nations for building nukes, Japan should bind to the agreement not to build nukes themselve.

wow dude, welcome to earth huh? did you just popped out of there? You need to brush up your history buddy.

I know history otherwise known as his story. All records have an inherit bias to them, and records recorded by the losing side will have a great deal of bias against the winning side.

Your previous statement was Japan in their history was a peaceful nation, Japan been waging war all over in Asia prior to their surrender in the WW2.
There is such a notion as a justified war. Many of those wars were Japan trying to protect herself proactively or reactively.

Feel free to kill some

You guys are already doing it in your own country.

I know history otherwise known as his story. All records have an inherit bias to them, and records recorded by the losing side will have a great deal of bias against the winning side.

There is such a notion as a justified war. Many of those wars were Japan trying to protect herself proactively or reactively.

Then you should know that the Japanese are not peaceful warriors.

Are you sure Japan started WW2 justifiable? You mean Japan justify their conquested of Asia because of trying to protect themselve from who? Did Korea invaded Japan? Did Phillipines invaded Japan, did Viet Nam invaded Japan? Did China invaded Japan? You mean Japan had the right to proactively invaded other nations for their expansionalism of Japan empire? How absurd can you be with your excuse.

Best thing will be everyone to give up nuke,what do you say.
Then small countries will find itself insecure around it's big neighbor...Never gonna happen.....ppl had watched it's power nobody gonna give that away...but i hope what u said should happen.

Back
Top Bottom