What's new

Turkey aiming for nuclear weapons ?

Erdogan seems like someone who will be interested in Turkey having its own nuclear weapons.

Erdogan seems like someone who will be interested in Turkey having its own nuclear weapons.

why? for me he seems like someone who think this way "we have indigenous A-Bombs from Americans in our Arsenal"..

the only way a Abomb could be aimed is when Iran has some .. but it could be more that we would try to get the technology but we would not build one like germany or japan.. instead I think we would want Americans to have some bombs more on turkish ground.. thats more the mentality of erdogan and other turkish politicans..

we have no Atomic threat so it is not required to have some

but I would want to have something like the Mother of all bombs or the russian one :D

why? for me he seems like someone who think this way "we have indigenous A-Bombs from Americans in our Arsenal"..

the only way a Abomb could be aimed is when Iran has some .. but it could be more that we would try to get the technology but we would not build one like germany or japan.. instead I think we would want Americans to have some bombs more on turkish ground.. thats more the mentality of erdogan and other turkish politicans..

we have no Atomic threat so it is not required to have some

but I would want to have something like the Mother of all bombs or the russian one :D
Why? Because ties between Turkey and West are become more and more restrained, especially under Erdogan. So he might be interested in getting indigenous weapons.

We already signed NPT long ago so officially nothing will happen but on the otherside every country has secrets... have to have secrets specially if you locate in the MIDDLE of the hell EAST.

Any source.... i mean we know thermobaric bombs are being developed but you claim something else ?
I found a source in Google Cache from a Forum, must do datamining again. Our Kornets optimized for cave warfare have these heads.
But there's nothing new:

Already used in Europe (Serbia War)

"The BLU-118/B bomb body can be attached to a variety of laser guidance system packages, including the GBU-15, GBU-24, GBU-27, and GBU-28 laser guided bombs, as well as the AGM-130 missiles.".

Last edited:
Türkiye will and must have. Maybe they have already or they have not. Remember FALKLAND war, the British were almost defeated after their ships were sunk and Navy heavily damaged. Only the threat of Maggie Thatcher to nuke Buenos Aires leaded that Argentine surrendered. As revenge British subs did sink obsolete cruizer Belgrano and killed hundreds of sailors. On the islands British suffered severe losses. The SAS killed as revenge many Argentine soldiers.

Türkiye will and must have. Maybe they have already or they have not. Remember FALKLAND war, the British were almost defeated after their ships were sunk and Navy heavily damaged. Only the threat of Maggie Thatcher to nuke Buenos Aires leaded that Argentine surrendered. As revenge British subs did sink obsolete cruizer Belgrano and killed hundreds of sailors. On the islands British suffered severe losses. The SAS killed as revenge many Argentine soldiers.

what you have written is not correct

Back
Top Bottom