What's new

Tracking Indian made vaccine found on terrorists who attacked Karachi Airport

the vaccine is question is meant to stop profuse bleeding by helping blood clotting , like I told the other fool , don't try to act smart , you people are compulsive liers we know

Anyhow even if information will not become open source , our intelligence agencies have the recovered made in india items in their possession and they can track the vaccine batch number , manufacturer , distributor , that should give them good leads

now get lost from here , go an eat your prasad

It would be appreciated if you could avoid the religious insults. Don't start something you can't finish.

doxorubicin to my understanding stops stops cell replication or something....

Yeah, doxorubicin does halt replication. Kind of intercalator, forms radicals which inhibit topoisomerase.

Factor 8 is the code name of medicine doxorubician hydrochloride. This drug is especially used for caner patients (such as sacromas) as a result of which they experience severe side effects (besides chemotherapy.
This medicine is used to stop blood from flowing.That is why haemophilic patient take this drug as well.
Factor 8 is codename of this medicine because it functions like protein 8 which forms complex inside our body with (factor or protein 9,10 etc)when we are injured;to stop bleeding.According to ARY news sources, this medicine was recovered from terrorists which were involved in attack.News report claims that this medicine is used by frontline Indian soldiers who are specifically deployed in border areas.They immediately inject factor 8 medicine to stop bleeding not because they are suffering of hemophilia or cancer... but because it will speed up their healing process.
Regards

Factor VIII stops blood from flowing? Did you mean it prevents late re-bleeding?

Injecting actor VIII in such cases actually has more to do with Von Willebrand factor, which is part of factor VIII molecule. VWF is an adhesion molecule which helps platelet to adhere and form plug so that bleeding stops quickly. This plug is later on made stable by fibrin, end product formed through two pathways involving various clotting factors including clotting factor VIII.

So injecting factor VIII here has more to do with acceleration of thrombus formation (more VWF more rapid adhesion of platelets and less bleeding) and less to do with coagulation cascade and of course least to do with healing process. Healing process shall remain fairly unaffected as long as both the systems (extrinsic and intrinsic) are working properly.

Factor VIII code name of doxorubicin? Didn't quite get it? Aren't they two different entities?

u r saying that doxorubicin is used to stop bleeding.......which is new to me:D
when i hear doxo,,,,,thing that come into my mind is BADMan
B-Bleomycin
A-Anthracycline
D-actinomycin D
Man-Mitomycin
all r anti tumor anti biotics
anthracyclines-doxorubicin,danorubicin

used in various neoplasias,,,,,,since it is not d drug of choice for any so cant where it is specifically used.....

for side effects,,,,,there is chemoman,,,,,,who says cardiotoxicity
dont remember that it has any anti hemorrhagic effect,,,,,,,though chemoman says cyclophosphamide(another anticancer drug) has a side effect-hemorrhagic cyctitis.....
thats all i can recall,,,,,,right now i'm outside,,,can give more info after getting back to my den....:)

First Aid made things look so easy!

Yeah, doxorubicin does halt replication. Kind of intercalator, forms radicals which inhibit topoisomerase.

Factor VIII stops blood from flowing? Did you mean it prevents late re-bleeding?

Injecting actor VIII in such cases actually has more to do with Von Willebrand factor, which is part of factor VIII molecule. VWF is an adhesion molecule which helps platelet to adhere and form plug so that bleeding stops quickly. This plug is later on made stable by fibrin, end product formed through two pathways involving various clotting factors including clotting factor VIII.

So injecting factor VIII here has more to do with acceleration of thrombus formation (more VWF more rapid adhesion of platelets and less bleeding) and less to do with coagulation cascade and of course least to do with healing process. Healing process shall remain fairly unaffected as long as both the systems (extrinsic and intrinsic) are working properly.

Factor VIII code name of doxorubicin? Didn't quite get it? Aren't they two different entities?

late re-bleeding,,,,hmmm......dont get it?,,,,,what does factor viii has to do with late re bleeding:undecided::undecided::undecided:??
i dont understand how factor viii(alone) will help stop bleeding in a normal pt,,,,,,,,wont chitosan,hemocoagulase,microfibrillar collagen etc. more practical
n abot adriamycin,,,,i think slav is mistaken.....

Last edited:
u r saying that doxorubicin is used to stop bleeding.......which is new to me:D
when i hear doxo,,,,,thing that come into my mind is BADMan
B-Bleomycin
A-Anthracycline
D-actinomycin D
Man-Mitomycin
all r anti tumor anti biotics
anthracyclines-doxorubicin,danorubicin

used in various neoplasias,,,,,,since it is not d drug of choice for any so cant where it is specifically used.....

for side effects,,,,,there is chemoman,,,,,,who says cardiotoxicity
dont remember that it has any anti hemorrhagic effect,,,,,,,though chemoman says cyclophosphamide(another anticancer drug) has a side effect-hemorrhagic cyctitis.....
thats all i can recall,,,,,,right now i'm outside,,,can give more info after getting back to my den....:)
doxorubicin to my understanding stops stops cell replication or something....
I am aware of all these side effects. They are serious.It is so horrible that it also cause heart failure.

yes they are two entirely different cases.I have earlier stated same to roybot.However,I have again researched function of doxorubicin.
Doxorubicin hydrochloride is treatment given in case of cancer while protein 8 is different.
Protein 8 is found in combined form with VWF.However when a person bleeds it separates and because of protein 8,protein 9 or factor 9a etc becomes activated to initiate process of healing.
However Emmie I just don't understand that why ARY showed drugs labelled with doxorubicin hydrochloride? And showing it as factor 8?trust me,my basic concept got shattered when I saw that.ARY must show what is recovered rather then labelling other drugs and medicines.

late re-bleeding,,,,hmmm......dont get it?,,,,,what does factor viii has to do with late re bleeding:undecided::undecided::undecided:??
i dont understand how factor viii(alone) will help stop bleeding in a normal pt,,,,,,,,wont chitosan,hemocoagulase,microfibrillar collagen etc. more practical
factor 8 is a coagulating factor ....helps the blood which is 1st step to prevent any bacteria from getting into the wound...if your blood doesnt coagulate you can bleed continuously to death!

Even I am confused blasted Media jo bhi moun mein ata hai bol daytay hain!

factor 8 is a coagulating factor ....helps the blood which is 1st step to prevent any bacteria from getting into the wound...if your blood doesnt coagulate you can bleed continuously to death!

damn,,,,,,,,,y ppl think i am dumb??:cry::cry::angry::hitwall:
is it because i troll a lot:(

I seriously wanted to slap on their faces.You have no idea that how much angry I feel right now.

!
n actually factor viii is involved in the 2nd step(plug formation) of a process hemostasis n no they dont stop bacteria from entering wound,,,,,,

Vaccines?

You are confusing the word "vaccine" for "injection". A vaccine is used to improve immunity against diseases.
its Indian vaccine
thats enough proof for it to have hostile intentions..

n actually factor viii is involved in the 2nd step(plug formation) of a process hemostasis n no they dont stop bacteria from entering wound,,,,,,
I didnt say the factor 8 does...I said the coagulating does as it is the 1st step (layman speaking) to an open wound

its Indian vaccine
thats enough proof for it to have hostile intentions..
brother...is it a vaccine or an anti coagulating agent...I am waiting for reliable sources everything we know is based on media's jumping to conclusion habit

Late re-bleeding is caused by dislodging of the temporary platelets plug which hasn't been reinforced by fibrin... Person deficient of factor VIII won't convert fibrinogen into fibrin, without reinforcement by fibrin plug can dislodge anytime. For example appendectomy is performed on a person deficient of factor VIII, temporary platelets hemostatic plug along with sutures would prevent bleeding, now since patient is deficient therefore fibrinigen won't be converted into fibrin and a stable plug won't be formed. Upon movements temporary plug held by fibrinogen can be dislodged and lead to late re-bleeding.

Dr. Goljan explains this very nicely, ever read him?

@Slav Defence you are mixing many things, we are now entering into pathways.... Let's leave it here - ARY reported unprofessionally.

Back
Top Bottom