What's new

To the Indian members here-why the special treatment for Kerala fishermen ?

dats a simple lie......

not once has even ltte claimed any part of TN as a part of Eezham......location of eezham is specific.....north and east of lanka....and i know many people who vociferouslt support Eezham but would not a ssingle one support TN as a part of it...infact many of them would want Eezham to join TN as a part of india......

Please see the interview of KP,the new LTTE leader about how and why they killed Rajiv Gandhi.

Please see the interview of KP,the new LTTE leader about how and why they killed Rajiv Gandhi.

is that why they apologised openly for rajiv's assasination ?

look....some loonies like seeman may harbor such ideas.....but for the absolute majority....the location of Eezham was never in question....its in lanka...not in tamil nadu....you very well know that......we are indians...at least we consider ourselves as that.....no point in talking about that..... we may support eezham to be carved out of lanka...but that does not include TN....infact i would like eezham to be formed and join TN....and become a part of india....

regarding pathamanaban's interview all he said was it was a well planned operation by prabhakaran and pottu amman....that is it...does not say anywhere that ltte anywhere had claims on tamil nadu...

It also talks about the kind of ego boosts veeramani and mu ka gave Prabhakaran to motivate him to kill RG.

It also talks about the kind of ego boosts veeramani and mu ka gave Prabhakaran to motivate him to kill RG.

as i said.....i am not going to blindly criticise only one politician.....both karunanidhi and jaya have been good and bad for tamil nadu.....and both abandoned the tamil cause when it actually mattered and today vying for the spot of champion of tamil post.....

there is no doubt tamil nadu could have used a better hand at administering her.....but then again....looking at the likes of mamata, mulayam etc...i feel both these idiots are so much better....

anyway your problem is with the idealogy of dmk that no matter how much objective i try to sound, you will simply discard it and try to pick on their negatives....i dont know abt your personal situation and hence honestly cant do anything about it....and this is also the reason why we stupid hindus will never be united.....we were never meant to be united in the first place...and we will never in the future too....our caste and regional differences are simply too great to wish away....:hitwall:

You did not understand what I am trying to point out right? India is playing a hawk with China by not giving away Akshai Chin and anyway that land is not with India post 1960 war. Historically Akshai Chin did not belong to India as I have pointed out numerous times in other threads. Give away this land and and I believe China will compromise with Arunachal Pradesh and usher in peace with China instead of spending multi-billion dollars every year to take on China.

But India has decided to take on China with its hawkish stance, then why the heck India want to play a dove with SL? I mean why India is worried that China will come to SL? or my question is compromising Tamil sentiments the only way to play it out strategically? I mean granting Katchatheevu and ignoring TN tamil sentiments wrt Lanka tamils? Hawkish with China and Dovish with SL? That is the contradiction I am pointing out -

On the highlighted part, Tibet do not belong to China either.

Today's China is far bigger than imperial China and yet they want Arunachal pradesh. Chinese never compromise on AP since they don't want to give away southern Tibet to India which is has historic significance for Buddhists of Tibet.

Chinese always dream about their glorious past when their territory is big and want to retain it by hook or crook don't get fooled by their gestures.

After giving Arunachal then what whole North east??

Since some Han Chinese traveled there and saw the place during Yuan Dynasty???(just kidding :lol:)

Just observe the Chinese behavior in SCS and East Sea issues you will know how bullying and resource grabbing they are.

Regarding Aksai Chin below is the recent history. (Do not say some Han chinese who live around Beijing river can claim it), the region is adjacent to Xingxang and Tibet and both the regions are under the suppression of Han Chinese and want their independence. Historically even the Imperial China at its height have no full control over these regions.

At an elevation of 5,000m, the desolation of Aksai Chin had no human importance other than an ancient trade route that crossed over it, providing a brief pass during summer for caravans of yaks between Xinjiang and Tibet.[4]

One of the earliest treaties regarding the boundaries in the western sector was issued in 1842. The Sikh Confederacy of the Punjab region in India had annexed Ladakh into the state of Jammu in 1834. In 1841, they invaded Tibet with an army. Chinese forces defeated the Sikh army and in turn entered Ladakh and besieged Leh. After being checked by the Sikh forces, the Chinese and the Sikhs signed a treaty in September 1842, which stipulated no transgressions or interference in the other country's frontiers.[5] The British defeat of the Sikhs in 1846 resulted in transfer of sovereignty over Ladakh to the British, and British commissioners attempted to meet with Chinese officials to discuss the border they now shared. However, both sides were apparently sufficiently satisfied that a traditional border was recognized and defined by natural elements, and the border was not demarcated.[5] The boundaries at the two extremities, Pangong Lake and Karakoram Pass, were well-defined, but the Aksai Chin area in between lay undefined.[4][6]

Regarding Tamils in Srilanka, India should vote against Srilanka based on the evidence of the initial probe done under UNHRC.

Srilanka is adjacent to India not in SCS and strategically speaking India has upper hand when it comes to negating Chinese influence.

I dont think chennai is better than hyderabad/bangalore.

i still find stench and ***** everywhere,bombay is way better than anything in chennai,

chennai si no match for bombay.

The trains are awesome and connects the whole city unlike chennai.

as i said.....i am not going to blindly criticise only one politician.....both karunanidhi and jaya have been good and bad for tamil nadu.....and both abandoned the tamil cause when it actually mattered and today vying for the spot of champion of tamil post.....

there is no doubt tamil nadu could have used a better hand at administering her.....but then again....looking at the likes of mamata, mulayam etc...i feel both these idiots are so much better....

anyway your problem is with the idealogy of dmk that no matter how much objective i try to sound, you will simply discard it and try to pick on their negatives....i dont know abt your personal situation and hence honestly cant do anything about it....and this is also the reason why we stupid hindus will never be united.....we were never meant to be united in the first place...and we will never in the future too....our caste and regional differences are simply too great to wish away....:hitwall:

why am i not objective with my hate?

why should i support their existence when i find no reason to?

caste differences are not divisive,they are normal and they exist all over.

The problem is that you let christian missionaries and muslims in,call them mama machan and when it matters,they show their real colors.

They betray you in Srilanka,even in India but the party which heavily ignores these things and focuses on paarpana edhirppu for all thoosi thurumbu problems is a normal party for you.

I mean,i cant imagine one good thing they have ever done.

But i am a biased person for saying the truth as it is.

PS: They apologize openly after denying it for 10 years and finally VP calls it a thunbaviyal sambhavam.

Someone like prabhakaran with so many people dependent on him cant make rookie mistake sin politics,this is serious business and ll come back to bite you hard as it did now.

PS: We support Hindus all the time,we are there in hindu munnani and anything useful and relevant all the time. But first stop degrading our women,stop degrading our culture and rituals,stop degrading us in every street nook and corner.

I saw Kounder sangam,naidu sangam and vanniyar getting pissed off about their girls getting cheated,so now you see what happens to your own ilk when you try and do the same.

Let people like Satyaraj come clean of his assets,let him give away his farmland to poor dalits and then come open his mouth.

They put tasmac shops in streets with temples and schools and you come here talking about development.

seriously,dude.

I dont think chennai is better than hyderabad/bangalore.

i still find stench and ***** everywhere,bombay is way better than anything in chennai,

chennai si no match for bombay.

The trains are awesome and connects the whole city unlike chennai.

then you have not been in all parts of b'lore/hyd.....shivaji nagar, kalasi palayam for example are as bad as soolaimedu in chennai.........

and what you missed is tamil nadu has a more even growth than maharashtra for example...which has extremes....from non-stop hi-fi frolic of colaba and south bombay to farmer suicides and droughts in viddharbha and marathwada....

also the reason why trains connect all mumbai is because of its shape...in one long stretch where two lines can running from two ends converging at the bottom can cover almost all portions...in contrast...chennai is a bit circular.....

.you are not being fair dude.....i have lived in mumbai and i know the **** there.....the only thing better in mumbai are the auto drivers and night life....infact chennai has been voted as the best metro in the poll conducted recently....

then you have not been in all parts of b'lore/hyd.....shivaji nagar, kalasi palayam for example are as bad as soolaimedu in chennai.........

and what you missed is tamil nadu has a more even growth than maharashtra for example...which has extremes....from non-stop hi-fi frolic of colaba and south bombay to farmer suicides in viddharbha and marathwada....

also the reason why trains connect all mumbai is because of its shape...in one long stretch where two lines can running from two ends converging at the botton can cover almost all portions...in contrast...chennai is a bit circular......you are not being fair dude.....i have lived in mumbai and i know the **** there.....the only thing better in mumbai are the auto drivers and night life....

Choolaimedu is nothing,have you been to north madras/triplicane?

we also have problems in dharmapuri/Tirupattur and north arcot and south arcot.

ok chennai is circular,then why dont we have a inner and outer ring road?

Hyderabad does.

and we still have no answer on sanitation.

just one thing,why is the cooum ****** and hussian sagar not?

why is thamaraparni,one of the few original rivers of TN dirty but even a small river in mangalore is not?

Choolaimedu is nothing,have you been to north madras/triplicane?

we also have problems in dharmapuri/Tirupattur and north arcot and south arcot.

ok chennai is circular,then why dont we have a inner and outer ring road?

Hyderabad does.

and we still have no answer on sanitation.

just one thing,why is the cooum ****** and hussian sagar not?

why is thamaraparni,one of the few original rivers of TN dirty but even a small river in mangalore is not?

have you seen mithi river in mumbai ?....while crossing the bridge near BKC into parel you cant cross without closing your nose....its worse than cooum.....dude...hussain sagar is not a canal or river...its a lake.....why are you comparing two entirely different things ?

fine you say mumbai is the best in all...have you seen atleast the powai lake where open drainage is discharged into it.....have you seen juhu beach ? can you tell me one beach in TN that is as f!lthy as that.....

im not going to agree with you saying TN is worse off than the states you mentioned based on one-off cases to support your idealogy.....sure....TN is not norway or finland.....but it not at the bottom either....we have developed to a respectable position in the same amount of time as other states.....infact the second largest economy, most urbanized, and among top three in almost all social indicators and also one of the most literate states......

and post 91 till date ADMK (Jaya) has been in power for nearly 12 years.....surely not everything is fault of DMK alone which was in power for 10 years.....

@bronxbull to you your idealogy and to me mine.....but anda karuthu verupadula ottu motha tamil natta kurai solla vendam.....some maybe valid points....but not all......appuram matha maanilatha pathi sollanumna inum kevalama ennala solla mudiyum......aana athu mathavangaloda manadha pun paduthum....athuvum pakistan forumla atha panna naan virumbula.....

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree with you that the beach is bad in Mumbai compared to the one w ehave in the Marina,

The mithi river is such a small one man,cooum is too huge.

@bronxbull to you your idealogy and to me mine.....but anda karuthu verupadula ottu motha tamil natta kurai solla vendam.....some maybe valid points....but not all......appuram matha maanilatha pathi sollanumna inum kevalama ennala solla mudiyum......aana athu mathavangaloda manadha pun paduthum....athuvum pakistan forumla atha panna naan virumbula.....

sari,ok.

alright.

Last edited by a moderator:
why am i not objective with my hate?

why should i support their existence when i find no reason to?

caste differences are not divisive,they are normal and they exist all over.

The problem is that you let christian missionaries and muslims in,call them mama machan and when it matters,they show their real colors.

oh please.....we let muslims...? who is "we" ? a hebbar iyengar jaya some time back danced to muslim tunes in vishwaroopam case.....she is still silently dancing to missionary tune in not cracking on the bogus protests in kudankulam....this is what I have been screaming about....both of them have their weakness....both are two sides of the same coin......im not going to apologise for the idealogy of dravidar kazhagam.....simply because i spit on them......i dont care about them......but then again for that purpose im no going to criticise the DMK/ADMK who are dravidian only in namesake.....

and as for caste being normal...maybe for you at the top of the hierarchy the existing system would have been great....but why should others agree to that...im an obc...a caste with far more numbers/land/wealth than brahmins....why should we for example agree to brahmin at the top of social hierarchy because some texts written in a language we dont even understand or care about say that.....i think its better we do not discuss it here......i dont hate iyers as a caste/community....my generation is beyond that...kozhi, sarakku nu en iyer friends enna vida mosama adipanuga...and similarly we dont go by the dictum of "pambayaum, paapanayum paatha...." . They are relics of the past out of which we have grown out....

But i am a biased person for saying the truth as it is.

This is you are saying only one half of the truth.....and ignoring the positive part because of your baggage...maybe if i were in ur position i would also do that....but no i am not....i dont have any such baggage..and i can see the positives also....so there is no choice except agreeing to disagree and move on...

PS: We support Hindus all the time,we are there in hindu munnani and anything useful and relevant all the time. But first stop degrading our women,stop degrading our culture and rituals,stop degrading us in every street nook and corner.

I saw Kounder sangam,naidu sangam and vanniyar getting pissed off about their girls getting cheated,so now you see what happens to your own ilk when you try and do the same.

Let people like Satyaraj come clean of his assets,let him give away his farmland to poor dalits and then come open his mouth.

They put tasmac shops in streets with temples and schools and you come here talking about development.

seriously,dude.

which state does not have liquor shops ? and about degrading your culture and such...that is restricted to the older generation and not among the youth....and i am going to tell the other side too...many elderly brahmins still hold onto the "gods-favourite", tag and any talk out of their mouth only starts with "naanga brahamanallam........" and you can literally see the look in their faces change for the worse once they get to know you are not an iyer or iyengar. please dont deny it.....

oh please.....we let muslims...? who is "we" ? a hebbar iyengar jaya some time back danced to muslim tunes in vishwaroopam case.....she is still silently dancing to missionary tune in not cracking on the bogus protests in kudankulam....this is what I have been screaming about....both of them have their weakness....both are two sides of the same coin......im not going to apologise for the idealogy of dravidar kazhagam.....simply because i spit on them......i dont care about them......but then again for that purpose im no going to criticise the DMK/ADMK who are dravidian only in namesake.....

and as for caste being normal...maybe for you at the top of the hierarchy the existing system would have been great....but why should others agree to that...im an obc...a caste with far more numbers/land/wealth than brahmins....why should we for example agree to brahmin at the top of social hierarchy because some texts written in a language we dont even understand or care about say that.....i think its better we do not discuss it here......i dont hate iyers as a caste/community....my generation is beyond that...kozhi, sarakku nu en iyer friends enna vida mosama adipanuga...and similarly we dont go by the dictum of "pambayaum, paapanayum paatha...." . They are relics of the past out of which we have grown out....

This is you are saying only one half of the truth.....and ignoring the positive part because of your baggage...maybe if i were in ur position i would also do that....but no i am not....i dont have any such baggage..and i can see the positives also....so there is no choice except agreeing to disagree and move on...

which state does not have liquor shops ? and about degrading your culture and such...that is restricted to the older generation and not among the youth....and i am going to tell the other side too...many elderly brahmins still hold onto the "gods-favourite", tag and any talk out of their mouth only starts with "naanga brahamanallam........". please dont deny it.....

Nobody is asking you to put anyone at the top of the hierarchy,

Is anyone coming and telling you to give away your land because someone is so and so.

Those texts are in a language you dont udnerstand,what about the texts in tamil?

are they all that different from whats written in those languages?

why is this whole boozing+chicken and not doing so,such a big deal?

I am sure there are kounders too who may not eat nv on occasions and not drink at all,

is this culture gap such a big deal?

PS: yeah they have their pride and you have yours.whats the big deal again?

I dont know how they are in CBE,I can tell you about Tnvli,every single caste hindu have their pride and we dont have to explain anything to anyone.

we are rural land lords and know the people there since a longtime.

my grandpa talks to everyone normally even when he is in the city and doesn't give abig deal,but i can agree with people especially thanjavur behaving wierd on most occasions.

down south we are chilled out,no need to explain anything to anyone.

every state has liquor shops but people dont get abusive near temples after getting drunk.

Nobody is asking you to put anyone at the top of the hierarchy,

Is anyone coming and telling you to give away your land because someone is so and so.

Those texts are in a language you dont udnerstand,what about the texts in tamil?

are they all that different from whats written in those languages?

why is this whole boozing+chicken and not doing so,such a big deal?

I am sure there are kounders too who may not eat nv on occasions and not drink at all,

is this culture gap such a big deal?

look dude that happened in the past.....nobody said everything went fair and everyone was happy...sure some were wronged, some took advantage......but ti was just the lottery of numbers....your community had a social baggage and also did not have the numbers to stand its ground as it had, for example in bihar........but the original protagonists of that....the DK are not politically and socially irrelevant now......no one gives a hoot to them......current gen simply does not care either for dravidian race nationalism, its accompanied anti-brahmin baggage...but at the same time acknowledges it was just a product of the social structure of that time....just because of the past policies we are not going to hold their offshoots who do not follow it now to blame....they(both) have given respectable governance and made TN for what it is.....that is what we see in them.....not what they did in 50s and 60s......that is something we both can never get in synch....

as for the texts......i dont think.....thevaram or thiruvasagam or thirupavai give any justification for caste system......or primacy of brahmins in the social hierarchy......regarding eating nv...its not a taboo for us...infact not eating is a taboo for us..we sacrifice in temples and eat biriyani there....you ppl dont do that....thats why i mentioned it.....if its not a big deal..fine....

non veg is taboo for us but we are not going to come and ask you to give it up like peta guys.

i do not like movies depicting things,the remains of the DK system that is there all over the place,you still have people giving that rhetoric,obviously you are not affected and it is easy for you to talk.

Not the same with us.

caste system is there in all old tamil texts and all of them who wrote them were andhanars.

Thiruvalluvar also said dont eat pulaal(non veg) and TN is a big home ground of Jains/Buddhists.

Back
Top Bottom