What's new

To be a Muslim in India

Again personal accounts. :hitwall:

I also went to Timbaktu. Al Qaeda is indulged in cannibalism.

You know nothing about the ethnic demography of Pakistan. 14 million Pakistanis still have links to India because they migrated from parts which are now there. For the record both my parents are from India and born in Lucknow. So are our grand-parents maternal and paternal.

But you have given an overview of the young generation. It is not far from the truth though there are exceptions. They killed a number of people in Hyderabad though. Some were ansars, so I have seen resentment there. I have been to Lucknow and other places many times-lived for months there at times.

self delete.

What makes them say that? is it any local phenomena against Muslims or it has been imported? as I said in my earlier post that is not OK if one blames whole of a nation in regard to some individual's actions!
Not sure whether its only local (only experienced by me) or everywhere, only an Indian muslim can confirm that.
I would think its always been the case since partition of India, for which hindus blame muslims.

The killing was after 48. There was killing in Hyderabad Deccan after Gujarat riots and that is what I am talking about. It was reported as minor clashes but was much bigger than that. But they came to houses and burned and killed a number of Muslims. I moved families myself through sufferers witness though I have no contact with Sufferers witness itself since I fell sick.

You can ask Azad Deccan council for details and cases of families affected because their lawyers asking for the cases to be reopened. They are not bad people. You can contact them on their account or something. I managed their entire campaign and they defending Hindus. Its just peaceful movement for independence. Maybe even they will give up the demand from what I saw if Muslims are given concessions.

LMAO What the hell is Azad Deccan council, :rofl::lol:

A Pakistan moved the family in Hyderabad oh really :woot:don't come up with fantasy stories :cheesy:

If there is a divide then why should the Hindu's carry the burden of eliminating the divide? .......post partition (as demanded by muslims) the onus of eliminating that divide is on the muslims. They were/are expected to be secular and respect the sentiments of all other communities who did not ask for partation.

I am not sure what mistake/mischief you are referring to and what obedience you are alleging to. Why not be Honest and bold and speak out ? or are you one of those secular hypocrites ?
I am not saying its fault of hindus, but in modern India, vast majority are hindus, so hindus should take more credit for success and bear responsibility for failure.

After seeing movies like Maula Jatt, I got the impression why you Muhajirs still keep yourself close to India.

Please don't speak on the behalf of Mohajirs, as I am sure you don't even know the definition of the term. Maula jatt is a Punjabi film, why would significant population of Punjabis being Mohajir keep themselves close to India? Your logic is flowed!

Again personal accounts. :hitwall:

I also went to Timbaktu. Al Qaeda is indulged in cannibalism.

Their personal accounts are out of this world. :lol:

Please don't speak on the behalf of Mohajirs, as I am sure you don't even know the definition of the term. Maula jatt is a Punjabi film, why would significant population of Punjabis being Mohajir keep themselves close to India? Your logic is flowed!

Urdu Muhajirs of Karachi.

The killing was after 48. There was killing in Hyderabad Deccan after Gujarat riots and that is what I am talking about. It was reported as minor clashes but was much bigger than that. But they came to houses and burned and killed a number of Muslims. I moved families myself through sufferers witness though I have no contact with Sufferers witness itself since I fell sick.

You can ask Azad Deccan council for details and cases of families affected because their lawyers asking for the cases to be reopened. They are not bad people. You can contact them on their account or something. I managed their entire campaign and they defending Hindus. Its just peaceful movement for independence. Maybe even they will give up the demand from what I saw if Muslims are given concessions.

I have lived in hyderabad for sometime, have friends from old city.. never heard about any movement from muslims. I am not saying they are happy or unhappy, but most of them seem to want an united AP now rather than in 3 parts( which it is going to be eventually)

Lot of movements can happen online, not sure how many happen on ground, especially when hyderabadi muslims are part of democratic process and keep electing same thugs to parliament/assembly.

Their personal accounts are out of this world. :lol:

Urdu Muhajirs of Karachi.

Urdu Mohajirs? :lol: Majority of so-called Urdu Mohajir are not urdu speaking, now live with it!

Back
Top Bottom