What's new

To be a Muslim in India

Being Muslim in India has multiple benefit. Let me list few...

1. Free Water
2. Free electricity
3. Free Voter ID card (Easily made), Free Ration card (Easily made), Free govt document (Even Pakistani and Bangladeshi can get Passport).
4. Awesome Dubai/Gulf job
5. Continuous appeasement by govt.
6. Free Judiciary (NGOs )
7. Free to crib,
8. Freedom of birth (Free to give birth as many as one want, For non Muslim having more babies is shame)
9. Freedom to abuse Majority.
10. Freedom to do riots (Kashmir to Kerla)

and so on.....

Not true, I not am sure muslim gets free water and electricity.
Also muslim neighbourhood tend to be filthiest( a sure sign that local authorities do not care). Educated muslims now a days have less children.
Agree about rioting(although since last 10 years its both hindus and muslims) and dubai job.

i am choose any day any time varun gandhi over traitor owaisi .because he is not only speak against hindu god but also against union of india .and by the way mostly razkars i met living in past and think they are ruler of hydrabad .

I would rather stay away from both..just my opinion.

I partially agree with the article.
this is because ancient indian culture is related to Hinduism. so naturally the Muslims feel a bit out of place and are not able to relate themselves with the Indian culture.

Also muslim neighbourhood tend to be filthiest( a sure sign that local authorities do not care). Educated muslims now a days have less children.Agree about rioting(although since last 10 years its both hindus and muslims) and dubai job.
Local authorities don't care of many regions.

Hell I can take you Hindu dominated places with full of dirt. Its nothing to do with what treatment is given to Muslims.

They are mostly poor and they live like this. Same is in case with Hindus.

Come to Rajasthan, I will take you to nearby village which is dirty as hell and my village is quite cleaner than theirs. Both are Hindu dominated.

Dalits live the worst life in India.

Also muslim neighbourhood tend to be filthiest( a sure sign that local authorities do not care). Educated muslims now a days have less children.
Agree about rioting(although since last 10 years its both hindus and muslims) and dubai job.
ya but their average number of child is way higher than other religion .

Nepal is 80% Hindus.

Here thread is getting derailed... My dear brother Muslims believed in 2 Nation theory and voted equivocally in favor of Pakistan during independence.. So question comes why Muslims stayed in India???

It was not patriotism , it was Majboori . They didn't had resources to move to Pakistan...

Q2: Why Indian Muslim's patriotism asked?
A: I remember my childhood days (Much before Ram-janm-Bhoomi Liberation) Muslim use to play crackers if Pakistan win the cricket match.I had many Muslim frnd who dreamed to live in Pakistan. Pakistan was not terrorist land (victim of terrorists) those days. I remember my Muslim frnds looking will glowing eyes toward Bhutto and his daughter...

Here thread is getting derailed... My dear brother Muslims believed in 2 Nation theory and voted equivocally in favor of Pakistan during independence.. So question comes why Muslims stayed in India???

It was not patriotism , it was Majboori . They didn't had resources to move to Pakistan...

A: I remember my childhood days (Much before Ram-janm-Bhoomi Liberation) Muslim use to play crackers if Pakistan win the cricket match.I had many Muslim frnd who dreamed to live in Pakistan. Pakistan was not terrorist land (victim of terrorists) those days. I remember my Muslim frnds looking will glowing eyes toward Bhutto and his daughter...

ya i am agree with ur 2nd answer aur abhi bhi kuch halat change nahi hue hai waise hi hai .

Well hyderabad was not part of India, so they did not have any vote on pakistan or India. And the muslim allegience towards pakistan mostly in some few pockets, Also, most muslims changed their mind after 1971.

Birader, Electricity/Water board people can't get into Muslim Ghettos. Come to Bihar I will show you the truth. Siwan, Patna, Bhagalpur, Kishanganj,Arariya and Muzaffarpur has few Muslim area where no tax/fee/bill department ppl can get in. They will get-in one piece, will come out 10 piece.

Even Police can't get into the colony alone, they need full force to get into these colonies...

ya i am agree with ur 2nd answer aur abhi bhi kuch halat change nahi hue hai waise hi hai .

Yeah agree now a days Inidian Muslim don't play cracker in Pakistani victory ... Coz pakistan don't win these days.... ha ha ha :rofl

Ok joke apart.. Pakistan is not same Pakistan these days , Pakistan is victim of terrorism (In Pakistani word), As India is safe Indian Muslims are not thinking of Pakistan.. But what if tomorrow Pakistan become more rich than India (I believe if Pakistan wish they can become rich and more developed then India in 10-15 years)....

Birader, Electricity/Water board people can't get into Muslim Ghettos. Come to Bihar I will show you the truth. Siwan, Patna, Bhagalpur, Kishanganj,Arariya and Muzaffarpur has few Muslim area where no tax/fee/bill department ppl can get in. They will get-in one piece, will come out 10 piece.

Even Police can't get into the colony alone, they need full force to get into these colonies...

So from your personal experience you extrapolated that all muslims in India receive free electricity and water. Way to go.

Once a few burglars entered my house, and it turned out they were all hindus. Should I conclude therefore that hindus in India are all free to burgle, with no consequence?

Please refrain from making sweeping statements about a community of 180 million, based on your personal experience of a few.

So from your personal experience you extrapolated that all muslims in India receive free electricity and water. Way to go.

Once a few burglars entered my house, and it turned out they were all hindus. Should I conclude therefore that hindus in India are all free to burgle, with no consequence?

Please refrain from making sweeping statements about a community of 180 million, based on your personal experience of a few.

Suggestion taken.. :) .. But having so many benefits, All Muslims will wish to born in India...

Our Neighbours already have wish to become Indian... :P (Read morning thrd) There are many threads where fellow member have written than "in west some ppl impersonate as Indian".. :)

I agree with you in general.I believe Muslims stayed in India because they had faith in Indian national congress and leaders like gandhi,

Khan
Abdul Ghaffar Khan, MaulanaAbul Kalam Azad, etc, but I don't deny the fact a minority of them stayed aback because they missed the last bus.

my mentality, attitude is not up to that stage where a Muslim in India is treated as " unpatriotic by default unless proven otherwise ". I also here stories from my friends about Muslim boys supporting Pakistan cricket team against India and it obviously creates anger in mind against Muslim community, but as of now I would like to believe that those are a misguided micro,micro minority..at least regarding the case of supporting Pakistan against India.

Kamal hasan was not arrested. Anyway, you should not compare Owaisi with kamal hasan, he should be compared with Varun gandhi.

no buddy . just showing how muslims and hindus are treated in India. shows how secular we are,.

Here is some truth All Indian must memorize it... This truth is available at british Archive, Indian archive. If some one doubt authenticity please cross check it...

1940: Jinnah made a statement at the Lahore conference that seemed to call for a separate Muslim country.

Dec,1945, showed the existence of two parties, one Congress and the other Muslim League.
The result was as follows :
the Congress secured 91.3 p.c. of the votes cast in non-Muhammadan Constituencies and the Muslim League secured 85.6 p.c. of the total votes cast in Muhammadan Constituencies.

1940 Jinna asked for Muslim nation, 1945 election Muslims (100% Mulsims) voted for Jinna.. What can you conclude?? All Muslim (who were illegible to vote) wanted separate nation. When they got it, Gandhy and Nehru stopped them in India... (Read Gandhi's Kolkata speech).

Local authorities don't care of many regions.

Hell I can take you Hindu dominated places with full of dirt. Its nothing to do with what treatment is given to Muslims.

They are mostly poor and they live like this. Same is in case with Hindus.

Come to Rajasthan, I will take you to nearby village which is dirty as hell and my village is quite cleaner than theirs. Both are Hindu dominated.

Dalits live the worst life in India.

I still dunt know y they are discriminated. In school my best mate was a Dalit. But we were best of friends. We are a gang. Y these people mentality dont change? :hitwall:

Back
Top Bottom