What's new

To be a Muslim in India

I agree with you in general.I believe Muslims stayed in India because they had faith in Indian national congress and leaders like gandhi,

Khan
Abdul Ghaffar Khan, MaulanaAbul Kalam Azad, etc, but I don't deny the fact a minority of them stayed aback because they missed the last bus.

my mentality, attitude is not up to that stage where a Muslim in India is treated as " unpatriotic by default unless proven otherwise ". I also here stories from my friends about Muslim boys supporting Pakistan cricket team against India and it obviously creates anger in mind against Muslim community, but as of now I would like to believe that those are a misguided micro,micro minority..at least regarding the case of supporting Pakistan against India.

My dear brother , The Micro-Micro minority in Muslims are "Educated secular Muslim". As per R Sachar 10% Muslim kids pass there 10th board exam. hardly 4-5% (My assumption) will get there Bachelor degree... those 4-5% are minority...

They miss the bus (as Pakistani never loved dark skinned Indian Muslims, which is evident in 1971 when they left dark skin Pakistan loving Muslim in BD, which finally sneak into India) so they are here. There was no love for India, neither in 1930-1940s nor in 1947.

You see the list of Bengal and Punjab revolutionary (both Muslim dominated area in 1940s) U can't find one Muslim name. Muslim never fought war of Independence. 1857 was last time when they fought for India. In 1947 they all fought for Pakistan.. Which was evident in 1945 election...

Having said that I will say that , India is best place for Muslims to live, They get all they want in idnia...

Here thread is getting derailed... My dear brother Muslims believed in 2 Nation theory and voted equivocally in favor of Pakistan during independence.. So question comes why Muslims stayed in India???

It was not patriotism , it was Majboori . They didn't had resources to move to Pakistan...

Q2: Why Indian Muslim's patriotism asked?
A: I remember my childhood days (Much before Ram-janm-Bhoomi Liberation) Muslim use to play crackers if Pakistan win the cricket match.I had many Muslim frnd who dreamed to live in Pakistan. Pakistan was not terrorist land (victim of terrorists) those days. I remember my Muslim frnds looking will glowing eyes toward Bhutto and his daughter...

agree with you completely ,and one more thing is their obsession with Pakistani names (names of cricket players,politicians), the worst i found is a Kerala guy with name "Zia-ul-haq"

agree with you completely ,and one more thing is their obsession with Pakistani names (names of cricket players,politicians), the worst i found is a Kerala guy with name "Zia-ul-haq"

its a muslim name not pakistani name yaar..

its a muslim name not pakistani name yaar..

you visit some Muslim locality during evening and watch kids playing cricket. Listen to there name

You wont find Zaheer, Irfan, Sachin or Dhoni.. All you find is Anwar, Afridi, Sohaib, Waqar and Waseem.. This is hard truth my brother. These are very small thing, But remember every big tree is once a small seed...

you visit some Muslim locality during evening and watch kids playing cricket. Listen to there name
You wont find Zaheer, Irfan, Sachin or Dhoni.. All you find is Anwar, Afridi, Sohaib, Waqar and Waseem.. This is hard truth my brother. These are very small thing, But remember every big tree is once a small seed...
You are basing this with your own personal experience. There are 150 million Muslims in India. I also see Muslims bringing laurels to country and playing a vital role in its development and security.

So don't give personal accounts as a base point to give your own generalized theory. It is too small size of data to make any conclusion. How many Muslims have you met in your life ?

P.S. Change your color of words yaar. Its damn bad.

You are basing this with your own personal experience. There are 150 million Muslims in India. I also see Muslims bringing laurels to country and playing a vital role in its development and security.

So don't give personal accounts as a base point to give your own generalized theory. It is too small size of data to make any conclusion. How many Muslims have you met in your life ?

P.S. Change your color of words yaar. Its damn bad.

old habbit die hard... :P

Birader, Electricity/Water board people can't get into Muslim Ghettos. Come to Bihar I will show you the truth. Siwan, Patna, Bhagalpur, Kishanganj,Arariya and Muzaffarpur has few Muslim area where no tax/fee/bill department ppl can get in. They will get-in one piece, will come out 10 piece.

Some part of muslims in India not respecting Hinduism and hindus is a fact. They take pride in celebrating their difference rather than the similarity with hindus and this causes further alienation.

Ok joke apart.. Pakistan is not same Pakistan these days , Pakistan is victim of terrorism (In Pakistani word), As India is safe Indian Muslims are not thinking of Pakistan.. But what if tomorrow Pakistan become more rich than India (I believe if Pakistan wish they can become rich and more developed then India in 10-15 years)....

Economic migration is a natural irrespective of nationalities and religion. Only if Indian muslims (..vast poor population and not the elite) take Abdul Kalam to be their role model rather than Dawood, will there be sustainable progress.

Even Pakistan Media has wrong priorities. :lol:

Well can't blame people for their country's failure when the leaders and media who have to be responsible for their own people are more worried about Muslims round the world.

Rehman Malik and Express Tribune clearly shows the obsession to defend and prove TNT even after 65 years of Independence.

Don't get carried away - look at the author - just because he's Indian and a Hindu, doesn't mean he's right or wrong, but it should give people cause to think - that's all, just Think. Some of Indian friends live off self righteousness as if .... well, Just Think. If Mr. Patel is right, particularly about the "original Sin" thing, then India are in danger because the secular ethic is in danger - Just Think.

That's written by someone who may have never visited India or have never spent time with Indian Muslims in India; Me, who visited India more than 10 times and lived, talked, eat with them know how they live and what freedom they have so kindly put an end to this sh*t bogus reports, incidents happen with individuals but you can't take it to a certain higher level that you could blame the whole of other religious group for it!

I wonder if you guys go and ask Indian Muslims regarding Pakistani Muslims you would be shocked!!

That's written by someone who may have never visited India or have never spent time with Indian Muslims in India; Me, who visited India more than 10 times and lived, talked, eat with them know how they live and what freedom they have so kindly put an end to this sh*t bogus reports, incidents happen with individuals but you can't take it to a certain higher level that you could blame the whole of other religious group for it!

I wonder if you guys go and ask Indian Muslims regarding Pakistani Muslims you would be shocked!!

There are different Indian muslims, if you are rich then no problem, but if you are poor muslim, you will suffer all kinds of things mentioned above.
People talk about only khans, mirza, sayeed etc.. what about others?

BTW I am not singling out muslims, lower caste hindu people are equally vulnerable or more...

Back
Top Bottom