What's new

To be a Muslim in India

here,on this thread indians are satisfying each other by comparing muslims of india and muslims of pakistan ....they are giving dose to each other ..and we pakistanis know the realities.....:rolleyes:

I have lived in hyderabad for sometime, have friends from old city.. never heard about any movement from muslims. I am not saying they are happy or unhappy, but most of them seem to want an united AP now rather than in 3 parts( which it is going to be eventually)

Lot of movements can happen online, not sure how many happen on ground, especially when hyderabadi muslims are part of democratic process and keep electing same thugs to parliament/assembly.

You are right it is very weak. But my purpose is not to prove it as good or bad, as strong or weak but to show that when people feel their rights have been taken they react. We felt the same way so we moved to Pakistan. We should forget about India as it was long ago but contact with Lucknow family and family from other parts has kept that alive. It weakens our own position which I stated to imran_ind too.

My point is very simple. Lets not ignore there is an issue. Those innocents may never get justice if it is.

LMAO What the hell is Azad Deccan council, :rofl::lol:

A Pakistan moved the family in Hyderabad oh really :woot:don't come up with fantasy stories :cheesy:

Not a lot was family. Just some people moved themselves. Others were Ansaris but unrelated to Firangi mahal house. I am loyal to all Ansaris. In either case stop diverting the discussion. You are champion of off-topic posts. How do muhajirs fit in this? Muhajir is a false identity and modern ones themselves challenge it as an identity like me. lol.

They have Rs 13,000+ GDP per capita than second ethnic group. Now stop diverting the discussion

even my cousins are urdu speaking brohi

You are right! Urdu is our national language so it is spoken everywhere.

Thanks to Altaf bhai for disinformation! Al most everyone who migrated at the times of partition speaks Urdu!

I know it, some of them speak gujarati other languages

Good, so next time avoid such posts!

Not sure whether its only local (only experienced by me) or everywhere, only an Indian muslim can confirm that.
I would think its always been the case since partition of India, for which hindus blame muslims.

+++3 thanks. You are the most objective and critical poster here and are capable of self analysis of your country. It should be the same for Pakistan and India. We cannot afford to ignore an issue. A lot of my support for Pakistani minorities stems from my experiences with SW. What they suffered no one else should.

@haviZsultan back all your stupid claims with some reliable source or STFU

The source is type Azad Deccan movement on google. Type it in videos too. You will find all the proof you want. And you do not tell someone to shut up for showing another side of the picture. This is a very valuable part of the debate when someone shows you things from the opposite side.

Last edited by a moderator:
Please don't speak on the behalf of Mohajirs, as I am sure you don't even know the definition of the term. Maula jatt is a Punjabi film, why would significant population of Punjabis being Mohajir keep themselves close to India? Your logic is flowed!
i have seen several anti muhajir posts here by senior and even elite pakistani members here telling them to go back to india, calling them illegal indian immogrants etc what do you say about that

I wasn't talking about movie dialogue or action but the type of culture depicted in the movie like twisting the names.
that was just movie and u know how movies are made in pakistan and wat types people work in pakistan film industries ...
our film industries donot show the real culture of pakistan ...

i have seen several anti muhajir posts here by senior and even elite pakistani members here telling them to go back to india, calling them illegal indian immogrants etc what do you say about that

People like Varun Gandhi are found everywhere, PDF is no exception.. I wonder if you can name one senior member? Multiple ID false flaggers these days, you know that!

Their personal accounts are out of this world. :lol:

Urdu Muhajirs of Karachi.

i think u must be from bihar shereeeef or from UP side , majority of real muhajirs are from u.p and dehli side......bihar comes in third number..........

I am not saying its fault of hindus, but in modern India, vast majority are hindus, so hindus should take more credit for success and bear responsibility for failure.

I dont think hindus are looking for credit for anything. That is just a figment of your imagination.

Hindus have designed and implemented a secular constitution. That is all they need to do and they have done that.

Failure of muslim society to integrate lies solely at their doorstep. All other communities, race, linguistic groups etc.. have integrated to a large extend.

The source is type Azad Deccan movement on google. Type it in videos too. You will find all the proof you want. And you do not tell someone to shut up for showing another side of the picture. This is a very valuable part of the debate when someone shows you things from the opposite side.

Really man...! That's an argument? Nobody gives a rat's behind to some stupid stuff on the internet, otherwise everyone & his uncle will be fighting for independence from Pakistan. There is no other side to this picture, this is nonsense designed to mess up the debate not enhance it. Azad Deccan council...? Maybe they are a part of the Deccan Mujahideen who purportedly carried out the Mumbai attacks...:lol:

Back
Top Bottom