What's new

To all Indians

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am confused . It's hard to understand you guys .

You guys seems confused in your views and your identity , which in turn confuses me .

Sometimes your people show genuine concern against terrorists and sometimes you come across as their biggest supporters.

Strange , to be honest .

But i tend to like Older Pakistanis more than the younger ones .

You guys seems confused in your views and your identity , which in turn confuses me .

Sometimes your people show genuine concern against terrorists and sometimes you come across as their biggest supporters.

Strange , to be honest .

There is a reason to that.

I was reading an article on net warriors.

It seems after 40 both sides chill out.

Look at Imran and me.

I personally feel the same way, which is neutral. But I think there is far more hatred and paranoia on Pakistan's side, when compared to India. But I have also come to understand some sane voices from the Pakistan side, and I have also seen some extremist voices from India. I have also understood Pakistan's view of history (although I dont agree with it) which is mostly different from India's. Overall I should say, it has been good exposure to a different point of view!

But to be fair, the amount of cow piss, small dick, 5'1" type posts have gone down.

And that is to Pakistan's credit.

Cause we still drink cow's piss, have small dicks, and are runts.

But to be fair, the amount of cow piss, small dick, 5'1" type posts have gone down.

And that is to Pakistan's credit.

Cause we still drink cow's piss, have small dicks, and are runts.

Such kind of idiots are there in our side of the border too also There are several good members like imran bhai, armstrong, mercenery etc on their side

Strange , to be honest .

True, true. But identity is something very hard to understand, for people of every nation

Not changed.
Not after reading my posts? Not after reading RazPak's?

By the way, be honest, how many of you thought it was a thread filled with Gaaliyan and abuse for Indians that would have led to perma-ban?

Judging pakistanis on the basis of how u interact wid them here on PDF will only make things worst.....
i have friends in Lahore and I have got as good as a repo/understanding wid them as any of my Indian frnd...one need to have p-2-p contacts wid them, what baffles me is how pak Pdf'rs are so much different from pakistanis I know in person....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom