What's new

Tibetan leader to India: make Tibet 'core' issue

Nice try buddy, but your plan is out. :azn:

You want to make EPIC attacks on Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Myanmar... and then go for China and Pakistan.

From Indian military bases in Mongolia and Vietnam. Yin du WAN SUI.

Your so called string pearls are nothing more than a satellite state, THEY WILL NOT FIGHT ALONG CHINA AGAINST INDIA, they are simply providing their land for ports/bases at best refuelment stations... WE DESTROY CHINESE INSTALLATIONS....

Pakistan enters a war, Israel will enter! It's India vs. China... your minions are't even a factor

when do u sleep??
i always find u here writing theories;) and i guess in free time,u think those theories:D

Oi don't talk about me. I catch you online just as much buddy :P

Guess you won't be the first to be ignorant and willingly stay ignorant *shrug*

Alternatively I can recommend a few memoirs written by India officers.

Naw just refuting what the chinese here believe as a "peaceful rise" and a "no interference of another country policy"

Your so called string pearls are nothing more than a satellite state, THEY WILL NOT FIGHT ALONG CHINA AGAINST INDIA, they are simply providing their land for ports/bases at best refuelment stations... WE DESTROY CHINESE INSTALLATIONS....

Pakistan enters a war, Israel will enter! It's India vs. China... your minions are't even a factor

OMG this is too epic. :P

Naw just refuting what the chinese here believe as a "peaceful rise" and a "no interference of another country policy"

Hey buddy, you can test the "peaceful rise" theory.

Just try to do another "forward policy" like you did last time. You can show the world that our peaceful rise is a sham. :azn:

Refuting by making stuff up? Not a good tactic. Like I said I can recommend a few good memoirs by Indians who led troops in 1962 (I've even scanned a few pages from one)

Oi don't talk about me. I catch you online just as much buddy :P

but i come for 2-3 minutes occasionally and i just woke up .....but u entertain day n night regularly.........
it seems that u r on payroll..:azn:
how much dollars??Recruit me also,i will do this job..;)

I am sorry China, all the hype of this string of pearls are royally pissing me off... HAHA because they consist of Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, and Myanmar:rofl: :rofl::rofl::rofl:

They make it sound if they countries are like U.K France and Germany hahahaha LOL

I am sorry China, all the hype of this string of pearls are royally pissing me off... HAHA because they consist of Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, and Myanmar:rofl: :rofl::rofl::rofl:

They make it sound if they countries are like U.K France and Germany hahahaha LOL

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Hey buddy, you can test the "peaceful rise" theory.

Just try to do another "forward policy" like you did last time. You can show the world that our peaceful rise is a sham. :azn:

Zhou Enlai unofficially suggested that India drop its claims to Aksai Chin in return for a Chinese withdrawal of claims over NEFA. Adhering to his stated position, Nehru believed that China did not have a legitimate claim over either of these territories, and thus was not ready to concede them. This adamant stance was perceived in China as Indian opposition to Chinese rule in Tibet. Nehru declined to conduct any negotiations on the boundary until Chinese troops withdrew from Aksai Chin, a position supported by the international community. India produced numerous reports on the negotiations, and translated Chinese reports into English to help inform the international debate. China believed that India was simply securing its claim lines in order to continue its "grand plans in Tibet".

Yup every action causes a reaction .. People's Liberation Army took an Indian prisoner at Longju, which had an ambiguous position in the McMahon Line and two months later in Aksai Chin, a clash led to the death of nine Indian frontier policemen.
And as a consequence of their non-recognition of the McMahon Line, China's maps showed both the North East Frontier Area (NEFA) and Aksai Chin to be Chinese territory.

China believed that India was simply securing its claim lines in order to continue its "grand plans in Tibet".

It's not hard to see how they would have believed that, considering India's backstabbing in 1959, which was then followed by Nehru's "forward policy".

but i come for 2-3 minutes occasionally and i just woke up .....but u entertain day n night regularly.........
it seems that u r on payroll..:azn:
how much dollars??Recruit me also,i will do this job..;)

You lie. You're like a ninja lurking in the dark. Your green light must be faulty or it is as good as you are..
I don't get paid to do this and you seem to do this job for India better than I do for China and Pakistan ;)

It's not hard to see how they would have believed that, considering the backstabbing in 1959, which was then followed by Nehru's "forward policy".

Both of which were acts of war, and indeed... they led to the 1962 war.

LOL, keep beating the same drum :lol:

With Indian support, Tibetan delegates signed an agreement in May 1951 recognizing PRC sovereignty but guaranteeing that the existing political and social system of Tibet would continue
Mao was determined to bring Tibet under direct administrative and military control of People’s Republic of China and saw Indian concern over Tibet as a manifestation of the Indian Government's interference in the internal affairs of the People’s Republic of China. The PRC sought to reassert control over Tibet and to end Lamaism (Tibetan Buddhism) and feudalism, which it did by force of arms in 1950..

to make it simple,

Tibetans start uprising, fail, seek refuge in India, China accuses India of imperialism and expansionism.. Zhou proposed that China relinquish its claim to most of India's northeast in exchange for India's abandonment of its claim to Aksai Chin. The Indian government, constrained by domestic public opinion, rejected the idea of a settlement based on uncompensated loss of territory as being humiliating and unequal.

rest is history :wave:

rest is history :wave:

Yes, it has become well-documented history. A history that burns in the Indian mind, while the vast majority of Chinese haven't even heard of 1962.

(I never actually knew about it until I came on this forum).

Back
Top Bottom