What's new

Tibetan leader to India: make Tibet 'core' issue

simply, Tibet is a internal issue of china and not a UN recognized disputed territory like Kashmir is.

and who says we aren't supportive? i just don't think India has the balls to do it, heck ill put 5 dollars that they wont

Kashmir is internal issue, As India Gains momentum ! More and More Tibetan will Look at INDIA FOR SUPPORT... Economy doesn't win WARS..... Experience/training/perserverence/ Intelligence/ Technologywins wars

Money does support War... BUT India and China have more than ENough Money to Carry out a WAR!!! jus cause you have trillion dollar doesnt mean you will use all trillion dollar to fight war...

Not true. :wave:

The estimation of nuclear destructive power:

1. Russia ~ 1,273 megaton
2. USA ~ 570 megaton
3. China ~ 294 megaton
4. France ~ 55 megaton
5. UK ~ 16 megaton
6. Israel ~ 1.5 - 4 megaton
7. India ~ 0.8 - 1 megaton
8. Pakistan ~ 0.6 - 1 megaton
9. North Korea ~ Unknown

Link: NTI: Nuclear Disarmament

294 megatons vs 1 megaton... I'm not too worried. :P Our delivery systems are far better than yours as well, and we only need short-range missiles to hit your major cities.

You need your very longest range missiles just to target our Eastern coast.

India has not Signed the NPT, WE CAN PROLIFERATE OUR STOCK PILE ANY TIME WE WANT!!!

Money does support War... BUT India and China have more than ENough Money to Carry out a WAR!!! jus cause you have trillion dollar doesnt mean you will use all trillion dollar to fight war...

OK, you win buddy. :D

Don't nuke my house plz.

India is the one that turned us into enemies, by hosting our largest separatist group (Tibetan government in exile) in 1959.

Now all you need to do is pray. :azn:

Bear in mind that in 1962, China and India had similar sized economies. Today, China's economy is FOUR times bigger than India's economy, with commensurate military spending.

shhh don't give them ideas and hide away our "string of pearls" :azn:

India has not Signed the NPT, WE CAN PROLIFERATE OUR STOCK PILE ANY TIME WE WANT!!!

Might want to start by testing a successful fission-fusion device. Looking at the American scientific consensus here, India hasn't tested a successful H-bomb.

Jeffrey Lewis • India's H Bomb Revisited

The comment section is oh so interesting (do check it out, you have the original authors of the American paper arguing it out Indian scientists)

I thought the fission time worked right it which can be scaled to 200kt.What i know is india does not have a megaton nuke but in the fission department its fine

India is the one that turned us into enemies, by hosting our largest separatist group (Tibetan government in exile) in 1959.

Now all you need to do is pray. :azn:

No let me rephrase that. The PRC sought to reassert control over Tibet and to end Lamaism (Tibetan Buddhism) and feudalism, which it did by force of arms in 1950. After the failed attempt of the Tibetan uprising in China, the Tibetans were massacred finding refuge in Dharamsala. Which soon after china had accused India of supporting them thus triggering china to come up with the idea that India was of expansionism and imperialism in Tibet and throughout the Himalayan region. China claimed 104,000 km² of territory over which India's maps showed clear sovereignty, and demanded "rectification" of the entire border.

Zhou proposed that China relinquish its claim to most of India's northeast in exchange for India's abandonment of its claim to Aksai Chin. The Indian government, constrained by domestic public opinion, rejected the idea of a settlement based on uncompensated loss of territory as being humiliating and unequal..

Thus leading to the 62' war
The PRC pushed the unprepared and inadequately led Indian forces to within forty-eight kilometres of the Assam plains in the northeast and occupied strategic points in Ladakh, until the PRC declared a unilateral cease-fire on 21 November and withdrew twenty kilometers behind its contended line of control.

And pray for what?

GoI has already reassured that they have supported Tibet as an integral part of China.. However you meddle in Kashmir in cahoots with our western rivals.. don't expect us to sit back and mind our own business.

Might want to start by testing a successful fission-fusion device. Looking at the American scientific consensus here, India hasn't tested a successful H-bomb.

Jeffrey Lewis • India's H Bomb Revisited

The comment section is oh so interesting (do check it out, you have the original authors of the American paper arguing it out Indian scientists)

Thats simply not the interest of the ARMY... and If Indians can make the Intel processor chips in your PC... Sure they can find more intelligence to make an H bomb!

I thought the fission time worked right it which can be scaled to 200kt.What i know is india does not have a megaton nuke but in the fission department its fine

If you can scale it up to 200kt, you certainly haven't tested it yet.

Thats simply not the interest of the ARMY... and If Indians can make the Intel processor chips in your PC... Sure they can find more intelligence to make an H bomb!

Right because using your logic, making a processor chip is complex and a H-bomb is complex, if India can make a processor chip ergo it can make a H-bomb

India China grr grr grr............

This just is whats needed for a relief for trollers after the PNS Mehran episode, show how India is the enemy and how the brotherhood bond is eternal.

Nice everybody should have their quota of fulfillment don't they.

I am already praying for the final judgement day, and i will stand behind the general in control here (either from China or Pakistan) with a hand held fan sir, as all the electricity would have gone out u know.

I do good work sir, i good servant be to you sir, okay sir yes sir.........

No let me rephrase that. The PRC sought to reassert control over Tibet and to end Lamaism (Tibetan Buddhism) and feudalism, which it did by force of arms in 1950. After the failed attempt of the Tibetan uprising in China, the Tibetans were massacred finding refuge in Dharamsala. Which soon after china had accused India of supporting them thus triggering china to come up with the idea that India was of expansionism and imperialism in Tibet and throughout the Himalayan region. China claimed 104,000 km² of territory over which India's maps showed clear sovereignty, and demanded "rectification" of the entire border.

Zhou proposed that China relinquish its claim to most of India's northeast in exchange for India's abandonment of its claim to Aksai Chin. The Indian government, constrained by domestic public opinion, rejected the idea of a settlement based on uncompensated loss of territory as being humiliating and unequal..

Thus leading to the 62' war
The PRC pushed the unprepared and inadequately led Indian forces to within forty-eight kilometres of the Assam plains in the northeast and occupied strategic points in Ladakh, until the PRC declared a unilateral cease-fire on 21 November and withdrew twenty kilometers behind its contended line of control.

And pray for what?

GoI has already reassured that they have supported Tibet as an integral part of China.. However you meddle in Kashmir in cahoots with our western rivals.. don't expect us to sit back and mind our own business.

Educated yourself fool.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/india-defence/65762-all-indian-members-here-question.html
http://www.defence.pk/forums/china-defence/70932-1962-anyone-who-havent-read.html

Don't even have to read anything I post on those. The Indian answers from people less ignorant than yourself will do just fine.

Back
Top Bottom