What's new

The Tsunami has hit - Javed Hashmi joins PTI

I have been saying that for last month or so to my family that he will join PTI because his comments on differnet tv shows has been very pro Imran Khan and lately few comments against nawaz sharif and others who have property outside Pakistan mainly black money stolen from Pakistan.

If he joins PTI which i hope inshalla he will this will be BIG boost for PTI and PML-N is finnished. Since he was only a respected person and him joining PTI will start a chain reaction

Time is come for ganja brothers to flown away.
We dont need ganja party in next government, they will be more disastrous then PPP bet me on that....
Do it something to kick this napak league...

Time is come for ganja brothers to flown away.
We dont need ganja party in next government, they will be more disastrous then PPP bet me on that....
Do it something to kick this napak league...
Napak league is a tough word should we say Nalaiq league ...lol , Today marks the beginning of the end of PMLN . From here on it will not be easy to keep a party worker loyal to Nawaz Sharif and major bashing on the way for Nalaiq League and its all because of Chaudhry Nisar n Khawaja Asif and Co.

well I would say 40% of the PML-N's votebank will be vanished if Javed Hashmi announces to join PTI tomorrow. Its the best news for PTI after Shah Mehmood Qureshi's decision to PTI. Two prominent leaders of two biggest parties of the country decides to join the third party... and both having years of experience of politics and corruption-free life. Seems like Imran Khan is finally going to win the elections as the vote bank has massively increased for him since last 2 months

The next elections which I believe will be held somewhere next year should produce results like this

1) PTI
2) PML-N (strangely still the second most popular party in the country)
3) MQM (PPP was supposed to be there but nobody really likes them these days so I doubt PPP would have any appearance in the parliament in the next general elections).
4) PPP (sadly but true)

Of course all Maulvi parties are also there and may form coalition with PTI so they might be somewhere in the top 5 for sure

Deep down I always had a feel that Makhdoom Sahib will join PTI.. He's one of few who really care about Pakistan, he will be a great asset for PTI.. I hope he joins PTI sooner than later.. Big blow to Dengue brothers.

Must watch video

Can he become the chairman of PTI so quickly?????

Last edited by a moderator:
Seems like everyday someone new joines PTI. I hope they do good at the polls :pakistan:

Soon Tehreek e Insaf will convert into LOTA PARTY.

Well come to new junction of PPP & ML morons.
After some time there will be devision of this party into TI (Imran group) and TI (* group).

World of politics.

Soon Tehreek e Insaf will convert into LOTA PARTY.

Well come to new junction of PPP & ML morons.
After some time there will be devision of this party into TI (Imran group) and TI (* group).

World of politics.

U keep voting Nawaz Sharif and Zardari !!!!!

U moving to Russia from Pakistan make u lota ?

Javed Hashmi is one PMNL politician who can be counted upon to never be corrupt! I don't know about the rest--I don't buy the media hype or hatred of the Sharif brothers. But I think Nawaz Sharif is a political novice--and is rather stupid. Something that makes him unworthy of the highest office in the land. I am not sure if Sharifs are corrupt or not. To me, unless you prove in the ( now free) courts of Pakistan they (like Zardari) remain NOT guilty.
Anyway, I very much want J.H to join PTI. There are winds of change in Pakistan these days and even an old PPP supporter like me, since the mid 80s, wants to see Imran Khan given a chance. J.H would be an excellent addition to the PTI team.

Keep us posted!

Joining PTI is an option: Hashmi

12-24-2011_29263_l.jpg

MULTAN: Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) firebrand leader Makhdoom Javed Hashmi has said that joining Pakistan Tehrik-e-Insaf (PTI) is an option for him, Geo News reported.

In an exclusive talk with Geo News at his residence in Multan, Hashmi said that he would decide on it after consulting with his comrades here in his constituency.

A meeting in this regard had been called at 7:00 AM in the morning, he said, adding there were still 4-5 hours before he took a decision.

Hashmi told Geo News that he and Imran Khan were in talks on the same.

To a question regarding his party’s reaction on this development, a disillusioned Hashmi said that he had conveyed his reservations to the party leadership.

"I have given them my piece of mind", said he.

He told Geo News that he had talked to Mian Nawaz Sharif on the phone and Kulsoom Nawaz in person to discus his change of mind.

To a query, he said that PTI could bring about a big change in the country, but how big a change would it be was hard to comment on beforehand.

"Actioning the change was more important than chanting the change", Hashmi said.

Hashmi also called himself a rebel who was sick and tired of the decadent system, which did everything but deliver.

"I also long for a change, and that's exactly what I was up to now", said he.

Commenting on Shah Mehmood Qureshi, he said that if he and Qureshi were on the same side they could work miracles.

Joining PTI is an option: Hashmi

Hi,

does Mr. Hasmi know something that PML-N doesnt want PTI to find out about? Is he a man who knows too much?

why are PML-N holding emergency meetings, trying to dissuade him from joining PTI? The steps taken by them seemed a bit unusual.

Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz failed to stop Javed Hashmi from joining PTI.

The Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) failed in its last effort to stop Makhdom Javed Hashmi from joining the Pakistan Tehrik-e-Insaf (PTI).

According to the sources, Makhdom Javed Hashmi has joined PTI and a formal announcement in this regard is expected at any moment.

The sources further informed that Javed Hashmi will reach Karachi today and Imran Khan along with his party workers will receive him.
Dunya News: Pakistan:p:ML-N last effort to convince Javed Hashmi failed...

Back
Top Bottom