What's new

The Top 10 Armies You Don't Want to Fight.

yep, having 180,000 of your citizens turned into fertilizer, yet still jumping the border, is a great honor.

LMAO we were sanctioned by US and NATO until 1980. Nice try though.

We turned 180,000 Viets into fertilizer on their own land, you never touched Chinese land.

As I said, your "strong" PLA were defeated miserably by our protect borders militia. Even if you do not believe, but it is true that all the world have known.
I think I do not need to give more evidence. You should yourself search on Google instead of Baidu!

As I said, your "strong" PLA were defeated miserably by our protect borders militia. Even if you do not believe, but it is true that all the world have known.
I think I do not need to give more evidence. You should yourself search on Google instead of Baidu!

Then Vietnam should've sent more troops to protect your north, instead of letting 180,000 Vietnamese citizens be turned into fertilizer.

Then Vietnam should've sent more troops to protect your north, instead of letting 180,000 Vietnamese citizens be turned into fertilizer.

If you think that Vietnam lost coz they had such high killing ratio then it's time for China to re-consider your so called victory in Korea war against US.You had lost millions of soldiers in human wave strategy.

"Dirty Little Secrets" - The Ten Armies You Don't Want to Fight

"The Ten Armies You Don't Want to Fight"

1.) China
2.) USA
3.) Vietnam
4.) Russia
5.) North Korea
6.) South Korea
7.) Turkey
8.) Iran
9.) Pakistan
10.) Japan

Followed by:

11.) France
12.) Britain
13.) India
14.) Germany
15.) Taiwan
16.) Australia
17.) Egypt
18.) South Africa
19.) Brazil
20.) Israel
21.) Iraq (Rapidly improving due to USA pretty much owning their army and Oil)

eo=youtube;2iokTP05Cco]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2iokTP05Cco&feature=bf_next&list=FLG0JILlAanyPIzNtOostRlw&lf=mh_lolz[/video]

1. India and Israel cannot sustain a war lasting over a month. Indian political leadership has always been weak (except Indira), and the social fabric is fragile. Faced with a prolonged invasion / war the internal insurgencies and social problems will flare up like multiple volcanoes.

2. If Israel is subjected to an invasion lasting over a month, they illusion created by the Zionist media will burst.Remember 1967? Id Sada'at had not halted his columns across the Suez, Israel would have fallen on its face that has been hollow always. Forget about the Zionist propaganda. The Arabs are and have always been a courageous people. Can you imagine a suicide fighter among Jews?

1. India and Israel cannot sustain a war lasting over a month. Indian political leadership has always been weak (except Indira), and the social fabric is fragile. Faced with a prolonged invasion / war the internal insurgencies and social problems will flare up like multiple volcanoes.

2. If Israel is subjected to an invasion lasting over a month, they illusion created by the Zionist media will burst.Remember 1967? Id Sada'at had not halted his columns across the Suez, Israel would have fallen on its face that has been hollow always. Forget about the Zionist propaganda. The Arabs are and have always been a courageous people. Can you imagine a suicide fighter among Jews?

Keep up the brain fart..

If your army had not quickly surrender to our women militia, surely they will become fertilizer for the land of our border.
However, there are still approximately 30 thousand Chinese soldiers were honored to become fertilizer for our lands.
If I were a soldier, I would rather die before the enemy rather than surrender to the woman! It's very shameful.

Through painful lesson that our women militia had taught, PLA was quite strong today.

http://www.time.com/time/photogallery/0,29307,1879849_1846229,00.html

If your army had not quickly surrender to our women militia, surely they will become fertilizer for the land of our border.
However, there are still approximately 30 thousand Chinese soldiers were honored to become fertilizer for our lands.
If I were a soldier, I would rather die before the enemy rather than surrender to the woman! It's very shameful.

Through painful lesson that our women militia had taught, PLA was quite strong today.

China-Vietnam Border War, 30 Years Later - Photo Essays - TIME

I have very high respect for Vietnamese ppl. The way you guys defend your sovereignty from powerful enemy is motivating. Vietnam, Israel and Finland are few country which is my favorite . (PS:I am not Anti America)

If a population of 1,200,000,000 has an army of anything other than the fourth strongest will make India look like a joke.
A small twist:
If a population of 1,300,000,000 has an army of anything other than the third strongest will make China look like a joke.:azn:

1. Israel's war of independence lasted more than a year (on 15th May 1948 Arab armies invaded, on 20th July 1948 cease fire with Syria was signed).
2. War on attrittion lasted abot two years : 1968-1970.
3. In 1967 it was Nasser, not Saddat.
4. Israel produces nice guided weapons, therefore we dont have a need to use our people as guided bombs.

I have very high respect for Vietnamese ppl. The way you guys defend your sovereignty from powerful enemy is motivating. Vietnam, Israel and Finland are few country which is my favorite . (PS:I am not Anti America)

Similarly, India and Russia are two countries spent a lot of our sympathetic. It's not because we have a few issues with China. We respect our good relationship with India and Russia, even when China was still our "comrade" years ago.
(PS: Nowaday America is our friend)

1. Israel's war of independence lasted more than a year (on 15th May 1948 Arab armies invaded, on 20th July 1948 cease fire with Syria was signed).
2. War on attrittion lasted abot two years : 1968-1970.
3. In 1967 it was Nasser, not Saddat.
4. Israel produces nice guided weapons, therefore we dont have a need to use our people as guided bombs.

Don't feed the trolls.

1947, We broke India in two Pieces.
We still have 1/3 rd of Kashmir. Even India has no guts to snatch Pakistan Occupied Kashmir.
1965 Successfully offended and defended. Massive Huge defeat for Indian military because You were in numbers and we were fighting with 1/3rd of your army. PAF played historical Role.
1971, Role of Bangladesh Freedom Movement. Bangladeshi had huge role in 1971 war. You just took advantage of the sensitive situation.

Kargil: We successfully capture all hills of kargil. But returned back you from international pressure for Poor Indians.
Table Talks played key role..

Don't Mess with Pakistan:D
You are one heck of an ill informed guy ill quote some international statements about the war in some time as i have no time to do so now

Bunch of lie, Mujahiddin don't carry NLF ID card. Most of dead were from NLF, your Entire NLF was wiped out in Kargil. No one knows how many Pakistani soldiers died in Kargil. Not even your President. Try it again, this time your entire force will be wiped out.. :)

:cheesy: There were total 132 to 134 positions ,How many india had taken back at then before ceasefire ? just answer me that question. and share the strategic importance of position 5353 and share something about its Highest peak and range.;)
Read about Operation Gibraltor. Hope your text book have this topic. You pushed Gurrila (regular soldiers) forces in Kashmir to create civil war like situation, But Kashmiri kicked the Gurrila a&& and told Indian forces your Intention. my dear wrong-literate and ill-informed Pakistani brother..
Actually I don't want to be offensive ,But I've rights to give opinion.. you need to read the facts correctly. Wikipedia has shown all references taken from Indian defence ministry ,just read the references section of any indo-pak war all refrences of wars are given from indian resources. About operation Gibraltor even your own resources said in wikipedia Pakistan had made progress in areas such as Tithwal, Uri and Poonch and India had captured the Haji Pir Pass.
Later indian decided to cross international territory to pressurize Pakistan , and then like I questioned before tell any Pakistani international territory which is really captured by indian forces by battle ,you know wat is mean of capture? crossing international territory and capturing Lahore was an indian objective..
By the way as you claimed that we are informed wrong:lol: .. Where is Lahore in Pakistan ,The second highest populated city and the civilians in sialkot sector wat do you think don't they have eyes to see wat happened .. We are the eye witnessed and you are the one who got wrong information..

1.) China
2.) USA
3.) India
4.) Russia
5.) North Korea
6.) South Korea
7.) Turkey
8.) Israel
9.) Pakistan
10.) Iran

Followed by:

11.) France
12.) Britain
13.) Vietnam
14.) Germany
15.) Taiwan
16.) Japan
17.) Egypt
18.) Italy
19.) Brazil
20.) Switzerland
21.) Iraq (Rapidly improving due to USA pretty much owning their army and Oil)
VN's most powerful weapon:
CBU-55 boom that can destroy a small city. (stole from US).
pb060346a.jpg

Shaddock ballistic anti-carrier missile can mount nuke warhead , range :550km.Only VN and Russia have Shaddock.
images566819_3.jpg

So I think VN's rank will not lower that Korea, bcz both of them don't have those kind of powefull weapon.

Isrel has 12 armor divisions when mobilised.

We have over 3000 mbts.... more under development.

Specs ?

You have 300 AK we have 1600 Merkavas.

600+...Numbers are classified...AK-II under development... Plus T-84s,AZs,T-85II etcs.

Israeli air force is much stronger than Turkish. Turkish air force is much stronger than Pakistani.

Israels size is also its own disadvantage... plus ur navy n army are weaker.

Back
Top Bottom