What's new

The Shameful state of the Indian Navy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would he carry his old uniform along though:confused:

Pretty strange thing to do.

Unless he visited India a long time ago, & only wrote the article today. He might have taken a picture of a note dated though with this old uniform, to prove the authenticity of a trip he made quite a few years ago. I'm sure that we can both agree that he did not visit India on 9/11/11.

...O we poor Indians are soo jealous!
Dont be ! You are the leading **** producers on the planet :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
And the best of all , its something you can claim to be indigenous :D

Unless he visited India a long time ago, & only wrote the article today. He might have taken a picture of a note dated though with this old uniform, to prove the authenticity of a trip he made quite a few years ago. I'm sure that we can both agree that he did not visit India on 9/11/11.

No the guy posted that photo today on Reddit to prove that he is a legit US navy personnel.

Mind you he also claimed that he was posting from South Korea, when asked about the Dragon Hill Lodge stationary he used for "time-stamping".

So as I said, pretty strange thing to do.

Dont be ! You are the leading **** producers on the planet :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
And the best of all , its something you can claim to be indigenous :D

:lol: looks like the level of English was too high for somebody to understand what I said. :lol:

Enjoy your Iranian aid, my dear Pakistani.

now everyone knows who's the **** of the world
Desperation is what you are experiencing at the moment ... Take a chill pill and find a new forum
Last few hours on PDF Enjoy !!! :cheesy:

---------- Post added at 01:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:19 PM ----------

looks like the level of English was too high for somebody to understand what I said.

Enjoy your Iranian aid, my dear Pakistani.
For people who cant even properly spell argue ... I need not prove my english standards :D

Getting obsessed with him now ? Exactly the 3rd time you have posted the same link ... Are you running out of propaganda ? :rofl:

Desperation is what you are experiencing at the moment ... Take a chill pill and find a new forum
Last few hours on PDF Enjoy !!! :cheesy:

---------- Post added at 01:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:19 PM ----------

For people who cant even properly spell argue ... I need not prove my english standards :D

i told desperation was of 1971 and ur experiencing it :rofl:

i told desperation was of 1971 and ur experiencing it
I explained how you were desperate for 1000 years :rofl:

Getting obsessed with him now ? Exactly the 3rd time you have posted the same link ... Are you running out of propaganda ? :rofl:

oh yeah iam obessed with it :rofl:

---------- Post added at 12:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 PM ----------

I explained how you were desperate for 1000 years :rofl:

ii told u 71 was bigger:rofl:

IAmA US Naval Officer who spent 5 days onboard an Indian Navy warship, INS Delhi. AMA.

ANd I am a soldier from 3rd Millennium who spent 3 years in Andromeda Galaxy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom