What's new

The Shameful state of the Indian Navy

Status
Not open for further replies.
FFS, Effie and Secur cut it out you two!:lol:

Psychologist would probably help since its getting common in your breed now :rofl:
Cant hold on a minute without saying P-A-K-I-S-T-A-N :D

No the guy posted that photo today on Reddit to prove that he is a legit US navy personnel.

Mind you he also claimed that he was posting from South Korea, when asked about the Dragon Hill Lodge stationary he used for "time-stamping".

So as I said, pretty strange thing to do.

I'm positive he hasn't visited India recently, because he claimed he was posting from South Korea. Meaning he wasn't in India. And if he is a legit US navy personnel, he probably got a new uniform as well, but took a picture with his old one. I don't think there is anything wrong with that.

Some details about the IAMA Verification System where the article was originally posted:

Verification System
Before beginning your IAmA, please gather any proof necessary to confirm your identity and your claims. Put that proof in the text of your IAmA, for all users to see. If you do not post proof, users will be skeptical about your IAMA, and you might be asked for verification. If you do not provide any proof within a reasonable amount of time, moderators can remove your post. In very rare circumstances, if your proof is absolutely confidential, you can message proof to the moderators and we will simply leave a comment confirming that proof has been given.
Verification will only be completed for posts the moderators feel need it or would benefit from it. It is not required for all posts.
Post what you are, have people ask you about yourself. Obvious nonsense will be deleted; this is defined by the moderators and up to the discretion of the moderators, and it will be enforced.
Asking for money for yourself will get you banned.
IAmA=I Am A
AMA=Ask Me Anything
You don't have to always be polite, but mindless insults are subject to moderation.
Celebrity/Famous People IAmA Archive
If your post is likely to simply garner sympathy and not questions, please post in /r/MakeMeFeelBetter
If your post is based solely on where you live, please direct it to /r/ILiveIn
If you have a lead on someone you'd like to do an IAmA, contact hueypriest, who can coordinate and promote the interview. If you would like to do an IAmA Request, only post serious requests; if you cannot think of 5 good questions to ask the person, then it is not a serious request. Second, reasonable requests only. Most celebrities don’t read Reddit and would never see your request, so unless you have a specific reason to think that they would be willing to do an IAmA, a request is unnecessary. Finally: search for the request first. Odds are, it has already been requested.
How To and FAQs - We're still working on this, though.

IAmA US Naval Officer who spent 5 days onboard an Indian Navy warship, INS Delhi. AMA. : IAmA

I would prefer it if an Indian member from the Navy can verify (or refute) the claims made in the original article. Furthermore, the Indians are forgetting that the writer of the original post verified his identity:

AYdIZ.jpg

No where in the article does it say that he went to India on September 11, 2011. In fact, he didn't even say that he went to India this year, or anytime soon. The date September 11, 2001 here:

AYdIZ.jpg

is the date when this article was written, not when he visited India. He could have had visited India long before 2009, & chose to write about it today.

Clutching at straws mate. Why would he have kept his old uniform (I believe the US armed forces conducting similar "trade-in" procedure wherein you give in your old uniforms to be issued your new one). And why if asked to prove he was USN would he post a pic of is old uniform anyway? He should be well aware this is outdated.

Also if you actually read the guy's posts you will see that he doesn't divulg want details you or I couldn't readily find on the Internet. And when asked to provde picture proof of his stay in the Delhi he posts a link to a pic of INS DELHI on Wikipedia (because his camera and phone were damaged, conveniently, on the way to INS DELHI) ! And read the comments on the same page by "exnavy1342" an ex-IN officer who categorically contradicts EVERYTHING this fool has to say, to which the member, strangely, has nothing to say and doesn't even respond to. Strange? Not really, he got called out and is trying to avoid it as much as possible.

Psychologist would probably help since its getting common in your breed now :rofl:

what to do its on everydays news around the world 4 all the very good reasons:rofl:

Not the psychologist yaar. A vet might help. ;)

I'm positive he hasn't visited India recently, because he claimed he was posting from South Korea. Meaning he wasn't in India. And if he is a legit US navy personnel, he probably got a new uniform as well, but took a picture with his old one. I don't think there is anything wrong with that.

Don't think you get my point. He is on posting in South Korea. Now why would any military personnel carry his unnecessary old uniform along with him to Korea? Am sure there are lot of other things which a military guy would like to pack in his bag, not his old uniform!

Not the psychologist yaar. A vet might help. ;)

Amazing!

...and mind telling me, dear Pakistani, who can rid the promiscuous Pakistani lady of the evening of her habit to throw her buttocks in almost all the laps around the world for money?

It's not for nothing that Iran gave you $100 mn yesterday, you know.

FFS, Effie and Secur cut it out you two!
Let him enjoy ... Its the last hour he's here :rofl:

---------- Post added at 01:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:28 PM ----------

...and mind telling me, dear Pakistani, who can rid the promiscuous Pakistani lady of her habit to throw her buttocks in almost all the laps around the world for money?
Does your mind run in a loop ? lol

Don't think you get my point. He is on posting in South Korea. Now why would any military personnel carry his unnecessary old uniform along with him to Korea? Am sure there are lot of other things which a military guy would like to pack in his bag, not his old uniform!

I don't think he'd have it with him in the first place. Don't they usually trade the old ones in when getting new ones?

I guess it comes naturally to people bred to express their love for their country by not paying their taxes.

Maybe he's not serving anymore. Maybe he is living independently in South Korea now, many Americans here go to South Korea to teach, it's not a big deal.

This is not some random website, there is verification test for authenticity for every author:

Some details about the IAMA Verification System:

Verification System
Before beginning your IAmA, please gather any proof necessary to confirm your identity and your claims. Put that proof in the text of your IAmA, for all users to see. If you do not post proof, users will be skeptical about your IAMA, and you might be asked for verification. If you do not provide any proof within a reasonable amount of time, moderators can remove your post. In very rare circumstances, if your proof is absolutely confidential, you can message proof to the moderators and we will simply leave a comment confirming that proof has been given.
Verification will only be completed for posts the moderators feel need it or would benefit from it. It is not required for all posts.
Post what you are, have people ask you about yourself. Obvious nonsense will be deleted; this is defined by the moderators and up to the discretion of the moderators, and it will be enforced.
Asking for money for yourself will get you banned.
IAmA=I Am A
AMA=Ask Me Anything
You don't have to always be polite, but mindless insults are subject to moderation.
Celebrity/Famous People IAmA Archive
If your post is likely to simply garner sympathy and not questions, please post in /r/MakeMeFeelBetter
If your post is based solely on where you live, please direct it to /r/ILiveIn
If you have a lead on someone you'd like to do an IAmA, contact hueypriest, who can coordinate and promote the interview. If you would like to do an IAmA Request, only post serious requests; if you cannot think of 5 good questions to ask the person, then it is not a serious request. Second, reasonable requests only. Most celebrities don’t read Reddit and would never see your request, so unless you have a specific reason to think that they would be willing to do an IAmA, a request is unnecessary. Finally: search for the request first. Odds are, it has already been requested.
How To and FAQs - We're still working on this, though.

IAmA US Naval Officer who spent 5 days onboard an Indian Navy warship, INS Delhi. AMA. : IAmA

This thread is still going on ? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom