What's new

The Shameful state of the Indian Navy

Status
Not open for further replies.
...and mind telling me, dear Pakistani, who can rid the promiscuous Pakistani lady of the evening of her habit to throw her buttocks in almost all the laps around the world for money?

No I mind telling you. It isn't of your concern. First try to do something for your jealousy by making your back warm with your military's assistance. That would be some "indigenous" military product for sure. ;)

And I hope you won't commit suicide after that. Best of luck. :tup:

buddy for taxes incomes are required :rofl:

But they are already adept at the art of international begging, aren't they?

Combine that with their expertise in Jihadi sciences and I fail to fathom why the sources of income would ever dry up.

No I mind telling you. It isn't of your concern. First try to do something for your jealousy by making your back warm with your military's assistance. That would be some "indigenous" military product for sure. ;)

we have lots of indigenous products in armed forces....unlike Pakistan who cant even make soaps and have to get it imported from India.....

Ahh! Here comes the 'jealousy' rant, again.

Jealous of what? Mind telling me?

Jealous of not being part of a begging bowl economy?

Jealous of not belonging to a country famous for having one night stands of an affairs first with Uncle Sam, then Uncle Wang and then Uncle Ayatollah?...all the while flirting with Uncle Abdullah?

Jealous of what on earth would I be of a Pakistani, pray tell?

we have lots of indigenous products in armed forces....

Add this one too. According to Ignited Mind Indians are jealous they don't have this.:D

Do something for their jealousy.

FFS, Effie and Secur cut it out you two!:lol:

Wonder what the mods are doing. it's getting tiring and these kind of threads do nothing but bring hate and are a heaven for trolls. Seems like eyeballs/clicks/$ are the only thing Administrators care for.

This thread is still going on ? :D

sigh, still going strong

What on earth would an Indian be jealous of, of a Pakistani?

What do you have that one could be jealous of, pray tell?

The original article has been removed, can somebody delete this thread.

Jealous of not being part of a begging bowl economy?

Jealous of not belonging to a country famous for having one night stands of an affairs first with Uncle Sam, then Uncle Wang and then Uncle Ayatollah?...all the while flirting with Uncle Abdullah?

Jealous of what on earth would I be of a Pakistani, pray tell?

Jealous of not being a wannabe hybrid Turko/Afghan/Arab and countless other invaders with blue eyes and a tight rear :D

Forget your own post kid. Jealous that you can't get your back warm even begging to everyone in this world.

Not only does she get comfort and warmth, she gets paid for her escapades too...

...O we poor Indians are soo jealous!

:cry::cry:

So if someone in this whole world doesn't give you this service why not ask help from own military. They are very good in it. ;)

Maybe he's not serving anymore. Maybe he is living independently in South Korea now, many Americans here go to South Korea to teach, it's not a big deal.

This is not some random website, there is verification test for authenticity for every author:

Some details about the IAMA Verification System:

IAmA US Naval Officer who spent 5 days onboard an Indian Navy warship, INS Delhi. AMA. : IAmA

No he said he was on military posting in Korea.

And about IAMA verification system, I wonder why his profile was deleted:rofl: Nice shyte stirring whoever it was though.

IAmA US Naval Officer who spent 5 days onboard an Indian Navy warship, INS Delhi. AMA. (self.IAmA)
submitted 17 hours ago by [deleted]
[removed]

No he said he was on military posting in Korea.

And about IAMA verification system, I wonder why his profile was deleted:rofl: Nice shyte stirring whoever it was though.

yeah! i just noticed , his replies too have been deleted also , the wikipedia link to it also has disappeared

Forget your own post kid. Jealous that you can't get your back warm even begging to everyone in this world.

So if someone in this whole world doesn't give you this service why not ask help from own military. They are very good in it. ;)

Oh boy!

A Pakistani taking pride in getting their country screwed first by Uncle Sam, the by Uncle Wang, now Uncle Ayatollah while Uncle Abdullah was always in the waiting?

No thank you!

We do not have a habit of being jealous of ladies of the evening!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom