What's new

The Shameful state of the Indian Navy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because being a Bharati you just produce it not sniff it.
:rofl: :rofl: Perfectly in accordance with the USN sailors description !!! :D

I would prefer it if an Indian member from the Navy can verify (or refute) the claims made in the original article. Furthermore, the Indians are forgetting that the writer of the original post verified his identity:

AYdIZ.jpg

Another indian with inferiority complex, the guy is a USN Officer, has nothing to do with Pakistan - OK

---------- Post added at 06:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:31 AM ----------

This is the kicker bro - I can vouch that is a USN military uniform, as have interacted with their personnel.
Definitively a clincher.

Like I said before:

I wouldn't be so taken in, for any poser such things can be bought online VERY easily along with name patches, accesories etc
Military Clothing & Uniforms - Army Navy Store

+ but its interesting to note that this pic from today shows the old "woodland" BDU camo of USN whilst almost the entire USN has switched over to the new Navy work unifrom (NWU) As of 2009 except for a few USN SOFs units (which this guy admits he isn't part of).

NWU, in service since 2009:
060303_navyuni.jpg
[/QUOTE]

coz they ammased to see so many indians on pdf and non of the pakistani on BR..
is i.t.
Yes we dont want to hear about the self assumed greatness of Indian weapons nor of Chinese and Pakistani aircrafts failing in air :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

So who is in a better position. One who is sh!tting it out or the one who has his nose close to that sh!t sniffing it in.
It spreads everywhere , even on the ship so just chill !

atleast bharatis produce it, but some here are actually ****
Taking credit where it is due ? :rofl:

atleast bharatis produce it, but some here are actually **** :rofl:

Yes those who are actually sh!t got banned on this forum and they return with a new id to prove again they are actually sh!t.

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom