What's new

The Russian visit

It would be foolhardy to think that Russia's overture to Pakistan is at India's expense. Every country has it's on foreign policy & so is Russia's. Despite being a close ally of Russia, India never had a problem with Russia's closeness to China. I don't think India will have a problem with Russia's closeness to Pakistan either.. 'cause it's quite secured about it's stretegic relationship with Moscow..

I do not agree I do not think Pakistan is the issue. It's American views and Russian views and Russia's national interests are being hurt by India being in American camp

Putin was better than Medvedev for India. And we are looking forward to his next tenure to lift the relationship further.

We will see in the next 6 months

You gotta laugh at these trolls

oh ok so let me keep the biggest troll happy, yeah i totally accept whatever the troll posts and am not allowed to raise a query because its a pakistani forum and a Pakistani troll is always right.

oh ok so let me keep the biggest troll happy, yeah i totally accept whatever the troll posts and am not allowed to raise a query because its a pakistani forum and a Pakistani troll is always right.

Stop winging and whining. Izen tit great that Putin coming to Pakistan first symbolic trip ???????

I do not agree I do not think Pakistan is the issue. It's American views and Russian views and Russia's national interests are being hurt by India being in American camp

It would be quite naive to think that way. Putin knows too well that Russia itself gains from India's liaison with US. Afterall he was the first one to grab the opertunity when India signed the civil nuclear deal & US is still waiting in the que. US may have problem with Russia's closenes to Pakistan.. But if you think it's India's closeness to US bringing Russia into your shores, then you might have to think again.
Then again.. that's how Pakistan has been in it's understanding of international relations. Just fails to realise that there is enough space for everyone to maneuver around without nudging anyone aside. Just a few months ago when India came to an understanding with KSA about defence exchange... there was a lot of hue & cry in Pakistan, including in this very forum. But things are still moving on...KSA is offering it's help to Pakistan in it's energy needs.

It would be quite naive to think that way. Putin knows too well that Russia itself gains from India's liaison with US. Afterall he was the first one to grab the opertunity when India signed the civil nuclear deal & US is still waiting in the que. US may have problem with Russia's closenes to Pakistan.. But if you think it's India's closeness to US bringing Russia into your shores, then you might have to think again.
Then again.. that's how Pakistan has been in it's understanding of international relations. Just fails to realise that there is enough space for everyone to maneuver around without nudging anyone aside. Just a few months ago when India came to an understanding with KSA about defence exchange... there was a lot of hue & cry in Pakistan, including in this very forum. But things are still moving on...KSA is offering it's help to Pakistan in it's energy needs.

janja mate if you have read all the posts on this thread then you have an ability to ignore the most important issue raised

Just a few months ago when India came to an understanding with KSA about defence exchange... there was a lot of hue & cry in Pakistan, including in this very forum. But things are still moving on...KSA is offering it's help to Pakistan in it's energy needs.

Think carefully on these two sentences. Both actions have little to do with trade and or help but everything to do with geo strategic interests of various parties

The reply..

Keep ignoring the issues raised using satire or otherwise

We cant buy all these but still u indian cant sleep, what if we get all these tah?

Think carefully on these two sentences. Both actions have little to do with trade and or help but everything to do with geo strategic interests of various parties

We can understand American interest (best route to Afghanistan) but how Russia ???

Stop winging and whining. Izen tit great that Putin coming to Pakistan first symbolic trip ???????

ha ha ha gotta hand it to you, u do have a gift of winding up Indian members and getting them banned if possible and lot of innocent guys do fall it...nice try though.

Good to see Pakistan diversifying it's ties however Russia will be more closer to India, did the russians agree to find the pipeline ?

Russia's Gazprom is reportedly interested in financing and constructing the Pakistan section of the IP pipeline, but only on the condition that the project be awarded to it without any competitive bidding....meaning it'll name its price and Pakistan can take it or leave it.

Haq's Musings: Pakistan's Shale Gas With US & KSA Help?

this is big if it's true, my question is will this be extended to india & china ?

As the US rivalry with Russia and China grows and US and India continue to build ever closer ties, it is very likely that Pakistan will be forced to make a choice and grow away from the US and closer to Russia & China in the years ahead. This decision will be driven partly by the powerful anti-US currents in Pakistan's public opinion.

Haq's Musings: The Godfather's Vito Corleone: A Metaphor for Uncle Sam Today?

Back
Top Bottom