What's new

The Russian visit

oh ok so let me keep the biggest troll happy, yeah i totally accept whatever the troll posts and am not allowed to raise a query because its a pakistani forum and a Pakistani troll is always right.

Leave it mate , A troll is always correct ...especially if he is an Elite troll !!!

Russian and arab source? :rofl: .... I can post hard facts proving that Pakistan is proxy to anyone with money and power ... :D

Why are you Indians getting excited now that we have a Russian source and an Arab source confirming what we Pakistanis have always thought that you are an American proxy

Russian and arab source? :rofl: .... I can post hard facts proving that Pakistan is proxy to anyone with money and power ... :D

Then you would not only be talking about the past but you would be off topic. Why are you upset and going off topic I thought most Indians on here wanted to see India as American proxy

If you are really interested go read all this thread and then you will be up to speed

http://www.defence.pk/forums/strate...-ties-between-pak-russia-china-iran-cars.html

I never found Pakistan in btw any one interest ...

Original title "The economic road ahead for China and Pakistan - Yahoo! News " Changed with what you poster in above post :lol:

Their is possibility if Chinese-Russian bond but where the hell you found Pakistan ??
You are with China this the only thing we can assume(in their lap.... what China will say you, you have to follow) :P

And btw how you found that Russia will choose Pakistan over India ????

Lets get real over here.

Russia needs India more than India needs Russia. India has other people such as Europeans and Americans after it and its huge population to buy goods and services.

Russia will never think of antagonizing India with forumlating relations with Pakistan.

What Russia is doing is doing is expanding its market to other countries becuase India has also expanded its market to include USA and Europeans.

Its both countries adding diversity to their portfolios but rest assured both Russia and India will remain each other biggest clientele.

Lets get real over here.

Russia needs India more than India needs Russia. India has other people such as Europeans and Americans after it and its huge population to buy goods and services.

Russia will never think of antagonizing India with forumlating relations with Pakistan.

What Russia is doing is doing is expanding its market to other countries becuase India has also expanded its market to include USA and Europeans.

Its both countries adding diversity to their portfolios but rest assured both Russia and India will remain each other biggest clientele.

Buddy to add another point

http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian...ssia-ink-agreement-share-glonass-signals.html

# Both countries trust each other

I never found Pakistan in btw any one interest ...

Original title "The economic road ahead for China and Pakistan - Yahoo! News " Changed with what you poster in above post :lol:

Their is possibility if Chinese-Russian bond but where the hell you found Pakistan ??
You are with China this the only thing we can assume(in their lap.... what China will say you, you have to follow) :P

And btw how you found that Russia will choose Pakistan over India ????

Your lack of education is seriously hampering our discussion. You said how do Pakistans geo strategic interests makes it special for Russia. I gave you a link that even if you had skimmed it would have taken you two to read. 10 minutes later you come back with this tripe.

Do you not understand English?

Mate that is of a transactional nature I suggest you read the earlier posts on this thread and you will save yourself time and maybe understand matters better

Your lack of education is seriously hampering our discussion. You said how do Pakistans geo strategic interests makes it special for Russia. I gave you a link that even if you had skimmed it would have taken you two to read. 10 minutes later you come back with this tripe.

Do you not understand English?

World know quality of education in both the counties ... I dnt want to embarrass you

And I can understand your frustration you are still not able to prove your funny claim

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom