What's new

The Nuclear Battlefield - India vs Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^^ Let's please not deviate from the topic and quibble.

It gets really tiresome after some time buddy.

Mumbai, J17, yada yada.

India is coming at you ..... hard ..... from all around.

What are you going to do?

That's what this topic is about.

Cheers, Doc

Mumbai, J17, yada yada.

Cheers, Doc

We are going to sit smoke our hukkas and watch the indian equipment fall apart before entering the Pakistani border. Samossan and Pakoras will be on offer with unlimited supply of chai pati. You are most welcome to come join the party.:pakistan:

:cheers:

Last edited:
All i can understand is Pakistan army can beat the crap out of of Indian army on Eastern Frontiers , Air force will guard the skies PAF can defend its skies it has proved already and it can deliver effective punch to IAF once again.

Yeah ok ..... you've proved it the last 4 times you butted heads with us.

Once we must consider if Uboats 214 come our way it would be a " Pain " in IN's bumm .

Once Zardari grows boobs ..... he will be the second-coming of Benazir Bhutto, Gog bless her soul.

Pakistan having F-22's , Type 54 Jiangkai-I Class Missile Frigate , Augosta 90b and missile boats loaded with C-802 anti-ship missiles ,PN McInerney (FFG-8) , and most of the frigates armed with Naval version of Babur Cruise missile will slay down any Indian Naval Attack.

I have some well paced sources in the Navy. The bulk of your "Navy" will last less than 3 days were we to come against you full on.

This is what we call conventional , but if India does succeed to Bring Pakistan to its Military limits then I am afraid no one would be able to save India from a nuclear attack.:pakistan:

Yes ..... cozy thumb sucking security blanket time for lil baby.

P.S. Once you come out .... or grow beyond the blanket ..... whichever is earlier ..... the big bad wolf will still be there.

Cheers, Doc

Mumbai, J17, yada yada.

Cheers, Doc
India indeed is a big country with a very large population, although it fancies it'self as a mini power and it could indeed play the role of a big brother but the story ends when it's Pakistan obsession begins.
India can perhaps dictate minutes like Bhuttan but even countries like Bangladesh stand up to it. As China increases it's influence, India has lost it's leverage on Nepal. Sri Lanka has even sidelined India and has approached Pakistan for defense requirements. Above all do you actually take pride that a big country like India has to turn to a minute Zionist state like Israel for it's own security. As you put it, kindly inform us as where is India coming from. ??? !!!

India indeed is a big country with a very large population, although it fancies it'self as a mini power and it could indeed play the role of a big brother but the story ends when it's Pakistan obsession begins.
India can perhaps dictate minutes like Bhuttan but even countries like Bangladesh stand up to it. As China increases it's influence, India has lost it's leverage on Nepal. Sri Lanka has even sidelined India and has approached Pakistan for defense requirements. Above all do you actually take pride that a big country like India has to turn to a minute Zionist state like Israel for it's own security. As you put it, kindly inform us as where is India coming from. ??? !!!

Mr Kapoor has contaminated their sleeps with wetty wet dreams :coffee:

^^^ There are enough threads about political and international issues buddy ..... which frankly leave me cold.

I repeat ..... India ..... zionist support, hostile lil neighbours, and all ..... is coming at you.

The reasons could be many ..... but the bottom line is, we are coming.

Which means we have decided to rip your cozy comfort nuclear blanket off.

You are exposed.

What do you do?

Do you continue sucking you thumb and SOS dragon that elephant has run amok ..... now what to do, where are you, are you coming, when are you coming, what are you bringing, etc etc?

Or do you fight back with what you have?

Or do you roll over and turn around?

Either way, I am interested in knowing and comparing notes .....

Cheers, Doc

Once Zardari grows boobs ..... he will be the second-coming of Benazir Bhutto, Gog bless her soul.

I have some well paced sources in the Navy. The bulk of your "Navy" will last less than 3 days were we to come against you full on.

P.S. Once you come out .... or grow beyond the blanket ..... whichever is earlier ..... the big bad wolf will still be there.

Cheers, Doc

A message in just for you doc;

Difference of doctrine!

Uboat deal will be concluded soon , Zardari has been banged by Naval chief. Bad news for you!

Which Indian navy ? oh really then we must be talking through our local library ain't we?

Cheers, Doc

:blah::blah: Its your Normal BS and this is where you would make your way out of the discussion . What is the Guarantee that we would Nuke you in first few hours of the war?:smokin::pakistan:

^^^ Lose the goatee dude ..... or wait for a few years till the growth thickens out.

Cheers, Doc

hey people were those the Indian Forces who came at our eastern borders in 2001

I think they were after all we were shooo weak at that time how could have we stood the Might of Incredible India, Isn't it people

Sighhhhhhh ..... its difficult to have a good debate when good posters go sentimental and start pouting and go katti.

Other good posters stay away.

And you come back the next day and see that taimi has deleted the rest.

Oh well ......

Cheers, Doc

Sighhhhhhh ..... its difficult to have a good debate when good posters go sentimental and start pouting and go katti.

Other good posters stay away.

And you come back the next day and see that taimi has deleted the rest.

Oh well ......

Cheers, Doc

the hallucinated Doc is telling us about 'Good Debate', Clapping people

they hate this forum & its Mod but whenever they fix their arse in front of a computer they always login into :pdf:

^^^ Lose the goatee dude ..... or wait for a few years till the growth thickens out.

Cheers, Doc

Gash you didnt recognise your self. Too bad son it happens when the drugs take hold of the brain. Why dont you smoke another joint.

Guys try to understand what he is saying..what if India is coming to attack Pakistan is the possible manner as the article says?what will be Pakistan's response??their tactics?their movements..man is it too hard to understand ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom