What's new

The New Pakistan US Relationship (After the Salala Check-Post Attack)

IMF
Aid
F-16
F-16 spares
they can cert pressure on more than 150 nations against Pakistan including ur so called friends, anything from oil to weapons.

There are alot.

f-16?? pakistan cant get f-16 pakistanis know that and thats why they have ordered j-10

f-16 spares, we will get from turkey

IMF?? IMF needs american approval?? i didnt know that IMF dear also i didnt know pakistanis were heading for IMF after IMF said they couldnt give any further loans

aid? americans have already frozen aid program

any mpre of those 100 cards??

pakistan is in such position that it can never stop the drone attacks by high talks or stopping nato supply

the only possible way is to follow the iran foot steps and shoot the drone

To follow Iran's foot steps we need to have operation clean up GHQ, Parliament and Bureaucracy. Or simply make this piece of land a state of US.

Some question:

1. Whether these strikes (however limited they may be) are authorised by Pakistani establishment?

2. If unauthorized, why PAF has not taken any action to shoot these down? Why it hasn't taken the issue at least to the UN, as the action of the US is bound to be illegal in this scenario?

3. If authorized, why this hue & cry?

The most important question:

4. Are these drone strikes not benefitial to Pakistan w.r.t. elimination of mofos who are terrorizing the country every now and then?

pakistan has actually enjoyed a comfortable time of peace since stoppage of these attacks

these same mofo politicians are holding out rallies without the fear of getting killed

they know they are just selling out pakistan for every thing

those who still have doubt of drones actually eliminating terrorists,

god help them!!

To follow Iran's foot steps we need to have operation clean up GHQ, Parliament and Bureaucracy. Or simply make this piece of land a state of US.

Appreciate and completely understand your emotions.

But dont you think your statement is exactly the problem.By your statement, I mean the solutions that I come across on this
Forum,sometimes from even very senior members.That 'One hit of the hammer at the right Place' kind of a solution.

Partner, big results are achieved with small steps but in the right direction and certainly a new one,I mean not the same old tried and failed ones.

Why is the civil society of Pakistan not on the roads? I see Imran Khan's line of thought as a glimmer of hope for Pakistan.And I wish you guys all the best.

pakistan is in such position that it can never stop the drone attacks by high talks or stopping nato supply

the only possible way is to follow the iran foot steps and shoot the drone

Iran is not the right country to follow. I hate these drone strikes as much as you do, but I think we should wait for Obama to leave the White House. Americans are waking up and want an end to all these foreign intervention. If you pick fights with America now then Obama will be successful in convincing his people that Pakistan is the problem then he will be re-elected. As of now the majority of Americans could care less about Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iran, or Iraq. They just want an end to all these wars.

I trust Pakistan army they think logically and not with emotions like Iran's mullah leaders.

f-16?? pakistan cant get f-16 pakistanis know that and thats why they have ordered j-10

f-16 spares, we will get from turkey

IMF?? IMF needs american approval?? i didnt know that IMF dear also i didnt know pakistanis were heading for IMF after IMF said they couldnt give any further loans

aid? americans have already frozen aid program

any mpre of those 100 cards??

Well you don't get that, that is the 'influence' yankees can put others to make things in their favour.

They have very high stakes in the world..understand it.

Iran is not the right country to follow. I hate these drone strikes as much as you do, but I think we should wait for Obama to leave the White House. Americans are waking up and want an end to all these foreign intervention. If you pick fights with America now then Obama will be successful in convincing his people that Pakistan is the problem then he will be re-elected. As of now the majority of Americans could care less about Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iran, or Iraq. They just want an end to all these wars.

I trust Pakistan army they think logically and not with emotions like Iran's mullah leaders.

Logical thinking I would say, should understand how America works..how their decision making is happening, who are the stake holders, who are the 'regional players' there who can tilt things more favourable.

I think Pakistan's Army and government is waiting for Obama to end his term because there is not much they are willing to do. Republicans were always good for Pakistan. They always had their eye on Middle East, and have always worked well with Pakistan.

Even Bush was better for Pakistan than Obama:

Thiessen-Drone-Strikes2.jpg

There has been two state elections for the Republican nomination. Mitt Romney and Rick Santorum were in the top in one state and Mitt Romney and Ron Paul were in the top on the other state. All 3 of them are better than Obama for Pakistan. All Pakistani-Americans should vote for the Republican candidate in November 2012 elections.

exactly what have you been smoking?

exactly what have you been smoking?

Ron Paul wants to stop all foreign interference. He is becoming more and more popular in US because people are sick of wars. If he gets elected then there won't be any drone strikes in Pakistan.

What do you suggest? How do we stop drone strikes? Pakistan should take it down like Iran? Expect a Pakistan-bashing from everyone in U.S. then, and then Obama's policies for Pakistan will become popular in U.S. and he will get re-elected.

Obama said even before he became President that he would enter Pakistan without Pakistan's permission and he did. How is he better than any Republican for Pakistan. U.S.-Pakistan relations are at its lowest because of Obama's policies.

Even the man who is now leading the polls is better than Obama.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/strate...s/151180-would-seek-influence-pak-romney.html

Cabinet drafts final recommendations for revised Pak-US ties

ISLAMABAD: The federal cabinet on Wednesday finalised recommendations to formulate new terms of cooperation with the US, reported Express News.

The meeting, chaired by Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani, drafted the recommendations with the “unanimous” approval of the cabinet members. The draft will define the process of rewriting terms of engagement with the US.

The draft also includes recommendations of ties with the Nato and Isaf.

Senator Raza Rabbani said that the recommendations will be sent to the Speaker National Assembly and a copy will be sent to the prime minister. The recommendations cannot be brought to the media, he added.

After receiving the final draft recommendations, Gilani will convene a joint session of parliament for their formal approval.

Rabbani also said that the guidelines were drafted with no objections from the Foreign and Defence ministries.

The recommendations have 36 guidelines in total, among which 16 are significant ones.

The review of entire gamut of political, economic and military cooperation with the US was ordered in reaction to the November 26 Nato airstrikes that killed 24 Pakistani soldiers. The attack prompted Pakistan to shut down Nato supply routes and ordered the US to vacate a remote airbase in Balochistan believed to be used by the CIA for drone attacks in the tribal belt.

Cabinet drafts final recommendations for revised Pak-US ties – The Express Tribune

They are supposed to get Parliament approval and final recommednations before drones attacks, why start drones attack early?? How pathetic, Pakistan is definitely pathetic illogical country last sixty years with same old attitudes!

yaar no doubt taday is the day of shame for our army and our people. he himself claimed that any aircraft entering pakistan airspace will be shot down but no result whatsoever i know picking a war with usa is bad no just for us but for the entire region but hows much do you want to sacrifice our sovereignty are we some slave port for americans....kiyani has failed us kick him out as he didnt do anything against them and why are people so sure usa will attack us they dont attack a non nuclear iran then will they attack us? face it today the political war was lost

Back
Top Bottom