What's new

The New Pakistan US Relationship (After the Salala Check-Post Attack)

I am OK with the drone strikes. These terrorists killed 23 people in a bomb blast in the tribal areas today, so if US killed 4-5, without costing Pakistan a penny, that is great! 4-5 less that we have to worry about.

I am OK with the drone strikes. These terrorists killed 23 people in a bomb blast in the tribal areas today, so if US killed 4-5, without costing Pakistan a penny, that is great! 4-5 less that we have to worry about.

are you serious?
how do you know if the "terrorists" werent paid by CIA to pave way for another round of Drone strikes?
And dl you still trust USA as guardians of Pakistan...
i am surprised.

For Our democracy killer army Drones attack are not much important MEMO SCANDAL is much more important for them

For Our democracy killer army Drones attack are not much important MEMO SCANDAL is much more important for them

Its simple bro.. Pakistani army can do what they want with the Pakistani politicians.. But cant do anything to the American Drones..

which new rules? making us fool ? first and last rule of this game is pakistani forces are not capable nor willing to secure our sovereignty and failed to protect air sea land of pakistan from NATO-USA forces .thats one point rule .thats the only reason we seen US drones loaded with GBUs flying over pakistan and hunting down anyone the like to hunt . its very simple matter for me .

thebureauinvestigates is Hardly what i would call credible source.Let's wait and see if NYT Or WSJ confirms this.

since last 10 years and every year dozens of drone attacks what you think they are scared of PAK FORCES now?lolz

It says " Drone attack kills FOUR MILLITANTS in Miranshah"
If Militants were killed, so why people complain??
If they were not terrorists, then their names along with fathers name and address should be published to tell the world that, look innocents are being killed.

It says " Drone attack kills FOUR MILLITANTS in Miranshah"
If Militants were killed, so why people complain??
If they were not terrorists, then their names along with fathers name and address should be published to tell the world that, look innocents are being killed.

no one know they were militants or innocents drone just fire not identify dear . and BTW complain in occupied forces violate our air space and fly inside pakistan fire missiles inside pakistan .i know for our military and civil leaders sovereignty and dignity freedom is less then toilet paper but for patriots like us its a big time shame .

Sir! These terrorists are CIA/MI6 created terrorists so when we will start shooting down these drones and their agents on the ground by ourselves that will guarantee our safety......otherwise we all poor pplz of the country will be butchered by these evil CIA merceneries.Cuz US/West wants to reduce our population by more than half.....:smokin:

now, if members like Xeric or other army apologists come and say that army is not corrupt, i would wait for a minute to abuse them because its clear now, dollars work for pakistan military and government

government says that we dont control army, army says, order come from islamabad

bechara masum pakistan mar raha hai, aur is ki zimedari koi lene ko tyar nahi

these bastard politicians and army generals have sold the country and their out for dollars

yeh sab mil ke pakistani ko bewakuf bana rahe hain

and i agree, im 100% confident that NATO supplies will begin too, NATO has bribed this army

kabi shuhada na kehna in american mercenaries(pakistan army) ko

Don't forget KFC chicken will begin sooon. Pakistan at its completely lost and defeat today. Dishonour illogical country.

We wouldn't trust Pakistan Army, ISI, and Kiyani words from now on.

Imran Bhai, there are two things:-

1) News says Militants, so there is no question of guessing weather they were or not...Look all of Pakistani media is saying they were militants, then we have to believe they really were militants and there would be many many more like them out there. So no reason to complain.
2) The sovereignty of Pakistani airspace is indeed compromised, for an independent democratic fully functioning country, it is a matter of great shame. This is one reason to complain.

Well- This clearly means the Pakistani demands are not met- specially the first one-

Back
Top Bottom