What's new

The New Pakistan US Relationship (After the Salala Check-Post Attack)

-------------------------

Yesterday, a drone striked on a house and killed about 4-5 people....

Once a dog is always a dog !!

We need to get ride of these ba$tard$ sitting in Parliament and GHQ.

Imran Bhai, there are two things:-

1) News says Militants, so there is no question of guessing weather they were or not...Look all of Pakistani media is saying they were militants, then we have to believe they really were militants and there would be many many more like them out there. So no reason to complain.
2) The sovereignty of Pakistani airspace is indeed compromised, for an independent democratic fully functioning country, it is a matter of great shame. This is one reason to complain.

if its a militant, doesnt mean he is also a terrorist

all guys in FATA are militants because everybody likes to keep gun with him when he pees, walks, sleeps etc

also if media says its militant than media is lying because media never said innocents died in drone attack, many children have died and pictures are present all over internet as a proof

---------- Post added at 11:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:22 AM ----------

Don't forget KFC chicken will begin sooon. Pakistan at its completely lost and defeat today. Dishonour illogical country.

We wouldn't trust Pakistan Army, ISI, and Kiyani words from now on.

i think it was popeye's

I am OK with the drone strikes. These terrorists killed 23 people in a bomb blast in the tribal areas today, so if US killed 4-5, without costing Pakistan a penny, that is great! 4-5 less that we have to worry about.

seems like you have no other option but to agree on drone strikes- at least that helps you in saving some face-
On other hand- We can only protest i guess- it feels like ghayratmands are in minority-

Why always only cowards and Sons of B!tch3s reach at top rank. They are shame for nation and shame for brave front line soldiers, Civilian and soldiers have to face the consequences while these ba$tard$ are sitting safe in forts and filling there pockets. TTP should do suicide attack on kayani so i can wish him rest in pieces :hitwall:

I guess, it will be clear in a short period of time, how frequent the drone strikes are and limited to which areas.

Why always only cowards and Sons of B!tch3s reach at top rank. They are shame for nation and shame for brave front line soldiers, Civilian and soldiers have to face the consequences while these ba$tard$ are sitting safe in forts and filling there pockets. TTP should do suicide attack on kayani so i can wish him rest in pieces :hitwall:

They were brave before- became cowards and of course sons of bitch3s after reaching top rank-

I think Pakistan's Army and government is waiting for Obama to end his term because there is not much they are willing to do. Republicans were always good for Pakistan. They always had their eye on Middle East, and have always worked well with Pakistan.

Even Bush was better for Pakistan than Obama:

Thiessen-Drone-Strikes2.jpg

There has been two state elections for the Republican nomination. Mitt Romney and Rick Santorum were in the top in one state and Mitt Romney and Ron Paul were in the top on the other state. All 3 of them are better than Obama for Pakistan. All Pakistani-Americans should vote for the Republican candidate in November 2012 elections.

They were brave before- became cowards and of course sons of bitch3s after reaching top rank-

Sir,I disagree with you here.

Its when they reached the top,Parliament,or any other responsible position,that they realised what the reality is rather than hollow bravado.

Sir,when you are in a position,where your one wrong decision full of false bravado will effect millions of life in Pakistan immediately,then you take logical decision and not emotional which at times appear begairat etc. but saves lives.

My two cents.

USA is a super power and they have enough ways to press Pakistan. Read with refusing of credit for oil to Pakistan by oil producing nations.

Pakistan have one card, which is supply line. USA has 100 cards to play with. There is always a very high cost to play around with a super power.

There is no point attacking civilian or army on this case. At least Pakistanis got a point arguing with them becoz of the border attacks. Make use of it at maximum level.

USA is a super power and they have enough ways to press Pakistan. Read with refusing of credit for oil to Pakistan by oil producing nations.

Pakistan have one card, which is supply line. USA has 100 cards to play with. There is always a very high cost to play around with a super power.

There is no point attacking civilian or army on this case. At least Pakistanis got a point arguing with them becoz of the border attacks. Make use of it at maximum level.

pakistan has one card, USA has hundred, can you just mention those 100 cards USA can play??

pakistan has one card, USA has hundred, can you just mention those 100 cards USA can play??

IMF
Aid
F-16
F-16 spares
they can cert pressure on more than 150 nations against Pakistan including ur so called friends, anything from oil to weapons.

There are alot.

pakistan is in such position that it can never stop the drone attacks by high talks or stopping nato supply

the only possible way is to follow the iran foot steps and shoot the drone

Back
Top Bottom