What's new

The New Pakistan US Relationship (After the Salala Check-Post Attack)

1 - An end to drone strikes on the tribal areas and anywhere else in Pakistan
2 - Guarantee not to violate Pakistan's borders
Agreed.

3 - Civil Nuclear Deal
Strange!!!
4 - Greater access of Pakistani goods to US and European Markets
US may offer more aid but not access to the market. EU may agree.

This is supposed to be against killing of Pakistani soldiers, now what is this!!! This is an insult to their martyrdom. :sick:

The Americans have a complex relation with Pakistan, and the yankees have penetrated deep into all aspects of Pak life. In Iran there was a revolution; so they could just throw them out lock, stock and barrel. Pakistanis have to have a revolution before getting rid of this menace.

you might get the first 2 but not the 3rd and no one in the world wants to buy Pakistani goods

BTW NATO has other supply lines from the north that will come online soon

Where did you get the idea that no one wants to buy Pakistani goods?
Please elaborate.

So Everybody is flexible if certain demands are fulfilled. No one cares for brave soldiers who lost their lives in brutal attack by NATO except their families

Soldiers are there to protect the country. We need to reap benefits for the advantage we hold. US withdrawl is inevitable. Use brain, not heart.

Let their sacrifice be of some worth instead for nothing.

they will throw more money. nothing else.

about goods- i don't understand why you always want some favour to sell your goods! why you can't do it on your own? always some or the other favour. jeez!

and you don't qualify for the nuclear deal - champ!

We're simply asking to remove the quota's on Pakistani imports. We've lost $70 billion due WoT, free access to western markets is least we could ask for.

Pakistan sets new conditions to resume cooperation with US - YouTube

According to this report, Pakistan has devised conditions for the resumption of cooperation with United States which include

1 - An end to drone strikes on the tribal areas and anywhere else in Pakistan
2 - Guarantee not to violate Pakistan's borders

3 - Civil Nuclear Deal
4 - Greater access of Pakistani goods to US and European Markets

Closure of drones and respect of Pakistani borders are of course so obvious ones but other two points are crucial and extremely important to Pakistan. USA can afford to offer point 1,2 and 4 but for the point no. 3, they might not be willing that easily.

BUT if they are not willing.. let them face Taliban and enjoy their "Afghan Trip". Anti-american sentiments are extremely high at the moment and if anybody tried to open supply routes without taking Nation into confidence, they are gona repent.

What the F !

If a country is demanding 1 and 2 from another country, then they will bloody well get nothing ever ever !

point 1 and 2 are given, and this is what Pakistan has to ensure by it's own weight and muscle and by it's ability to smack the hand which is wayward.

Only when Pakistan exhibits that weight, will they be able to gain 3 and 4.

ok just bcz we ask for some deal doesnot mean we are insulting our soldiers death we are trying to take advantage of the situation their deaths have not been in vain if we have america agree to our demands.. the first 2 show that those soldiers died protecting the land and their deaths have helped us close down america and keep it out of our country i dont think thats insulting their deaths... on top of it all the deals need to be revised but never the less we are making sure their deaths were not in vain its the same as tashkent declaratio or other peace deals.... revise like no more supply or no more wot involvement or heck anything else nuclear deal could be fine too i say make it harder

ok just bcz we ask for some deal doesnot mean we are insulting our soldiers death we are trying to take advantage of the situation their deaths have not been in vain if we have america agree to our demands.. the first 2 show that those soldiers died protecting the land and their deaths have helped us close down america and keep it out of our country i dont think thats insulting their deaths... on top of it all the deals need to be revised but never the less we are making sure their deaths were not in vain its the same as tashkent declaratio or other peace deals.... revise like no more supply or no more wot involvement or heck anything else nuclear deal could be fine too i say make it harder

And after one of the longest thread in PDF i though Pakistanis never forgive nATO aka USA who were blaming their leaders who are up to sale.It proves that people get the leaders what they deserved. Now please dont blame your leaders that they all are baught by USA

what do you want us to do in the end if our leaders are going for a deal then atleast lets have some good points in it i like the first two but harsher ones must also be included like pakistan will not be involved in the wot but hence robs their reason for bothering us to reopen supply

Salman has made very well point, 1,2 are stupid demands - our govt. is begging for the sovereignty, It's our duty to ensure it not US/NATO's. 3 & 4 are not acceptable, even if accepted (keeping in mind time required to have these demand fullfilled ) it will be surely deception. It's a face saving trick of govt. and kayani and co., We must spare us from this so called WoT, even a kid know it's not against terrorism but for influence in region. We must concentrate on our economy and internal problems rather than being proxy between amreeka and china.

what do you want us to do in the end if our leaders are going for a deal then atleast lets have some good points in it i like the first two but harsher ones must also be included like pakistan will not be involved in the wot but hence robs their reason for bothering us to reopen supply

People can stop the deal if they are really interested and have concern about country. If only 10% of population comes to street which will be 18,000,000 who can stand against them?

buddy for five years and even now we are coming on streets every other day about electricity gas and inflation but nothing nothing happens to this gov they are literally def and dont care today some politician had a jalsa ( political show with awam :P) the people had sticks raised voices against him and had shoes in their hand the politician went off saying his opposition had orchestrated that crowd against him seriously this government wouldnt care unless we come with guns with a blood filled revolution

buddy for five years and even now we are coming on streets every other day about electricity gas and inflation but nothing nothing happens to this gov they are literally def and dont care today some politician had a jalsa ( political show with awam :P) the people had sticks raised voices against him and had shoes in their hand the politician went off saying his opposition had orchestrated that crowd against him seriously this government wouldnt care unless we come with guns with a blood filled revolution

Dude - There was no unity, one day we hear there is protest in faisalabad few days after in lahore etc. and they used to destroy public property. Have protest with unity not for electricity but to throw these bastarrrrds out, if you want to destroy something than destroy homes and cars of these traitors. I will say kill them - there can't be any FIR against 18m people... lolz

i wont argue with that bcz it correct but it still wont happen people are looking for hope in a different way they are not going for revolution they are leaning on imran khan think of it as a non bloody revolution unity is brought by a leader so far the one leader we have is not going for riots he is doing things democratically if he would come out leading the people then yes a huge protest will happen but requirement is a leader

Well done, Pakistan. :tup:
I'm surprised compensation for road damages was not included in the list.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom