What's new

The Khalistan Diaries

I've bundled together all the threads on the Khalistan movement. One thread is enough, please post everything here.

Also, it is not possible for the Pakistani Army to kill 3 million people in 10 months with 350,000 troops against India's 500,000 troops & 100,000 Mukti Bahinis during the war. If Pakistan managed to kill 3 million people in 10 months with 350,000 troops, how many Kashmiris would have 700,000 Indian troops killed from 1947 to 2011? They would have probably wiped off the whole population, not just the Kashmiris, if you apply the same kill rate for the Indian Army that you did for the Pakistani Army in 1971.

The US has killed 1 million Iraqis since 2003. If the US managed to kill 1 million people in 8 years, how did the Pakistani Army of 350,000 troops manage to kill 3 million people, that too against 500,000 Indian troops & 100,000 Mukti Bahini? You are clearly delusional, at a point of no getting back.

Assuming the kill rate of different wars and situations to be the same, particularly of genocides is as logical as you get. You calling others delusional is a compliment.

And you yourself claimed 1 million biharis killed by 100 thousand mukti bahini sometime back on the same thread.

Delusional, you bet.

No independent UN investigation has ever been done to verify the 3 million figure. No Pakistani Army official or the Pakistani Army has been charged with war crimes in the international court of justice. If the UN reported human rights violations in Sri Lanka despite Sri Lanka not letting them into their country, why didn't the UN or any independent organization ever verify these figures?

The Blood telegrams are enough proof of the genocide. No need to break your sweat.Or should I post the Blood Telegrams again here where it was describes as a gruesome genocide of Bengalis ?

Also, it is not possible for the Pakistani Army to kill 3 million people in 10 months with 350,000 troops against India's 500,000 troops & 100,000 Mukti Bahinis during the war. If Pakistan managed to kill 3 million people in 10 months with 350,000 troops, how many Kashmiris would have 700,000 Indian troops killed from 1947 to 2011? They would have probably wiped off the whole population, not just the Kashmiris, if you apply the same kill rate for the Indian Army that you did for the Pakistani Army in 1971.

The Indians are not there to kill, but to provide security from Pak based jihadis.But Op.Search Light was a pure Bengali hunter-killer mission.

The US has killed 1 million Iraqis since 2003. If the US managed to kill 1 million people in 8 years, how did the Pakistani Army of 350,000 troops manage to kill 3 million people, that too against 500,000 Indian troops & 100,000 Mukti Bahini? You are clearly delusional, at a point of no getting back.

Poor US. Need some training from the Pakistan Army. :lol:

Are you a fool to suggest the motives of both the US in Iraq and West Pak Army when it launched Op.Search Light was the same ? :woot:

What I understand from all these discussion, the change of name is basically because of identity politics, the same reason calcutta became kolkata or bombay became mumbai.
Renaming may not bring anything substantial, but it will certainly make sikhs feel good, at least those who are demanding.
If enough sikhs demand it, I am sure separate line could be added to constitution to make it more clear. I definitely support it.

I would say you do not understand it yet. Please read my reply to Kartik below -

Its just the name actually, and the constitutional recognition that comes with it. You see, the demand has much deeper roots. If you were to analyze the Sikh psychic, its very fearful for the loss of identity (ill-founded you might say). After all, the community have fought wars and lost lives (right uptill the modern age), so there seems to be an ever present danger to its existence. It is this psychic that is affected by the lack of a Sikh-marriage act.

Our festivities and religious processions that include a display of martial prowess (you must have seen pics of warrior Nihang Sikhs practicing martial arts during processions) alludes in a way to this very sentiment of fight against the dangers to the religion. I might be reading too much into it, but its just my psycho-analysis as a Sikh.

I would say you do not understand it yet. Please read my reply to Kartik below -

I understand sir. It is still psychological, it is not as if sikhs are not accepted as separate religion, but a specific line in specific part of constitution can be made clearer and remove unnecessary fear. I am all for that.

The procession is mostly due to the tradition of doing so rather than any specific psychological reason. If the tradition was to carry a procession of pink rabbits, you will be doing it too.

Assuming the kill rate of different wars and situations to be the same, particularly of genocides is as logical as you get. You calling others delusional is a compliment.

And you yourself claimed 1 million biharis killed by 100 thousand mukti bahini sometime back on the same thread.

Delusional, you bet.

Mukti Bahini started killing Biharis a long time before the 1971 war. In fact, many people at the time said that the Pakistani Army came in too late to save East Pakistan.

The Blood telegrams are enough proof of the genocide. No need to break your sweat.Or should I post the Blood Telegrams again here where it was describes as a gruesome genocide of Bengalis ?

If the Blood Telegrams are enough proof of a genocide, why isn't the Pakistani Army or any of the accused Pakistani Army Officials at the time tried & convicted of war crimes? Why hasn't the UN verified that 3 million Bengalis had been killed? Most of the telegrams were fabrications by India & Bangladesh post December 1971, showing the pictures of dead Biharis as Bengalis.

If the Blood Telegrams are enough proof of a genocide, why isn't the Pakistani Army or any of the accused Pakistani Army Officials at the time tried & convicted of war crimes? Why hasn't the UN verified that 3 million Bengalis had been killed? Most of the telegrams were fabrications by India & Bangladesh post December 1971, showing the pictures of dead Biharis as Bengalis.

Because the US effectively watched your back and saved your country from Indian devastation ( West Pak) and prevented any UN related hassles.

The Blood Telegrams itself were a result of frustration among the embassy officials (Archer Blood) in Dacca over the US Govt's apathy towards the continuing genocide and selected killing of Hindus and Awamis by the West Pak Army and the affliated Al Badr,Al Shams groupies.

Remember you were real homies with the US that time.

The proof of this is 'Dead Reckoning' by Sarmila Bose. Read it.

Sarmila Bose is as credible as say, Zion Hamid. Go figure.

their are thousand of proof that verify that your army kill thousand of Bengali and rape them but i think that's all propaganda and a article is more credible cause its against India ??????????

and its for you
Bangladesh Demands Apology from Pakistan for 1971 Atrocities |

There is a difference between thousands & millions killed. No one verified a 3 million figure that the Bengalis claim. India played its part as well in trying to distort the historical facts of the time.

There is a difference between thousands & millions killed. No one verified a 3 million figure.

---------- Post added at 06:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:13 PM ----------

Come up with all the excuses you want, no one verified a 3 million figure.

so you are ready to accept about thousands ?????

Come up with all the excuses you want, no one verified a 3 million figure.

Why should I come up with an excuse ? :lol:

Your army was defeated and your country was split and we became the only country after WW II to create a new nation and supervise a complete and an abject surrender.That was enough for me.

Back
Top Bottom