What's new

"The Hindu God of Fire" - Fox news reports on Agni-V

So according to Fox report probable targets of Agni 5 are China, Iran but not a single mention of India's arch-enemy Pakistan? :woot:

Agni is another word to say the goddess of fire.. accept it or not India, you named your missile after Hinduism.

Not in this context.

Agni can either mean God of Fire, Ignite, or just fire.

Agni in this context is the element.

Missile Shield..but not sure how much effective they are, but I heard that nothing can intercept Brahmos.

What kind of shield. What about USA's defense shield program is criticized in senate if it is so successful?reason being that USA military had a hard time convincing senators about creating a system after spending almost $10 billion which can only be effectively used against 2-3 missile attack by rouge nations/actors but I think they are useless against nations like China & Russia.

India is Uncle SAM's yes man or how else do you think India got the Agni 5 working so quickly....transfer missile technology to India via export (Dual Use Technology).

Bacche, Pakistan is yes man of US, who is flying f16, your Pak kept mum after ABL raid, despite of killing of 24 soldiers u guys kept mum, you guys silent on hundreds of civilean killing in drone attack. Now tell me who is yes boy. US has declare us super power and India is 9th largest economy wait for some days. India will be super power.

Why India is going to nuke Iran. This americans are very opportunistic. Iran is India's friend and has traditioal relationship as well as two nations are Important partner of each other. Agni V is for treatment of chinese and not to kill our brotherhood with Iran.

This is from Fox News, don't take them seriously, the same way you don't take India TV seriously.

The yanks have sent a message to the inidans!

haha the Sikhs are suing you in New York! and there are more incidences than Operation Blue Star!
another bollywood actor enlisted on PDF!

Lol at your ignorance and lack of understanding.. Sikhs are suing no one for operation Blue Star and they are suing the then govt for lack of mechanisms to save lives and the then PM of India had to pay for that neglect by her life... So, it was not without any consequences... And I am sorry, but I don't have to defend the operation per se, as that was an anti millitancy operation and a well documented one...

and just by suing someone, you can't assume that a whole nation is guilty... If that is the case, you'd be dead by now, under cases labelled by Tibetans... Anyways, that is not the point of the debate and I go back to my basic surmise that the use of word 'Agni' here is to depict the basic element 'Fire'... And I am not an apologetic for using Hindu names and therefore would like to clarify that this did not have any relation to any Hindu god and was in fact named by a Muslim... Go figure if your tiny limited mind can figure that how can this even happen... lol...

And, I wish I had the charm of a Bollywood actor.. Am just a regular bloke trying to give me two pences on a free internet forum and trying the explain, what I definitely know better than you... 'The Hindi nomenclature'... Cheers!

So according to Fox report probable targets of Agni 5 are China, Iran but not a single mention of India's arch-enemy Pakistan? :woot:

Not that this is required... But, let me still try and answer your question... Read up and know your basic geography at least, please... India does not need a 5000+ KM missile for Pakistan and Neither does Pakistan... We've got each other covered long back...

This is about the only other (and much bigger) relevant threat on Indian borders - China. Most other neighbors are honestly insignificant from military threat perspective - no offenses mate! Cheers

Lol at your ignorance and lack of understanding.. Sikhs are suing no one for operation Blue Star and they are suing the then govt for lack of mechanisms to save lives and the then PM of India had to pay for that neglect by her life... So, it was not without any consequences... And I am sorry, but I don't have to defend the operation per se, as that was an anti millitancy operation and a well documented one...

and just by suing someone, you can't assume that a whole nation is guilty... If that is the case, you'd be dead by now, under cases labelled by Tibetans... Anyways, that is not the point of the debate and I go back to my basic surmise that the use of word 'Agni' here is to depict the basic element 'Fire'... And I am not an apologetic for using Hindu names and therefore would like to clarify that this did not have any relation to any Hindu god and was in fact named by a Muslim... Go figure if your tiny limited mind can figure that how can this even happen... lol...

And, I wish I had the charm of a Bollywood actor.. Am just a regular bloke trying to give me two pences on a free internet forum and trying the explain, what I definitely know better than you... 'The Hindi nomenclature'... Cheers!

You live in a fog and your brain is clogged up trying to distort badly the gravity of the above mentioned case which is worse than the acting quality of bollywood actors:

ORDER OF DEFAULT ISSUED AGAINST KAMAL NATH BY US COURT
FAILED TO ANSWER SUMMONS IN NOVEMBER 1984 SIKH GENOCIDE CASE
New York, NY (August 5, 2010):

Excerpt:

The law suit against Indian Minister Kamal Nath is filed under ALIEN TORT CLAIMS ACT (ATCA) AND THE TORTURE VICTIM PROTECTION ACT (TVPA) asking the US Court to grant compensatory and punitive damages for Kamal Nath’s role in leading an armed mob which attacked Gurdawara Rakab Ganj Delhi on November 01, 1984 in which many Sikhs were burnt alive.
According to “Sikhs for Justice” legal advisor, attorney Gurpatwant Singh Pannun, “U.S. law provides a remedy to victims of human rights violations that have been committed abroad and allows the victims to bring a lawsuit against the perpetrator in the U.S. Federal District Court.” Attorney Pannun stated that “Despite several witnesses who saw Kamal Nath inciting and leading the mob that burnt many Sikhs alive in November 1984, Minister Kamal Nath has been successfully escaping justice under the Indian system for more than 25 years using his influence and position in the Government of India and Congress (I) party headed by Prime Minister Manmohan Singh.

According to attorney Pannun, newly discovered evidence proves that during November 1984 Indian Minister Kamal Nath not only participated in killing of Sikhs in Delhi but also organized massacre of Sikhs in different cities of Madhya Pardesh including his constituency Chhindwara. During November 1984, hundreds of Sikhs were killed in more than 43 cities of Madhya Pardesh and according to the official documents of Indian Government, more than 3500 hundred claims were filed by Sikhs from the state of Madhya Pardesh alone.

Sikhs For Justice | Order of default issued against Kamal Nath by US Court

Regarding to the US TV Vid, they guys are implying why the indians should escape the scorch of the media and then rediverting it to and release the pressure on Iran!

What can we say about FOX news... The bullshitt they say is cause for global warming...

Back
Top Bottom